PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday KoolKat9Lives

jimmyg
09-12-2013, 07:14 AM
Happy Birthday Matt, hope you have a really great day. :happy-birthday::happy-birthday:

Don't mess with da Kool Kat....

http://31.media.tumblr.com/ddf94247206f2edb9145a85565c191fc/tumblr_mrwjwctxRh1sf1yzpo1_400.gif

Jimmy

sjm
09-12-2013, 07:15 AM
Happy birthday to one kool cat.

Johnnyt
09-12-2013, 07:34 AM
Happy Birthday Matt. Hope you have a great day. Johnnyt

catpool9
09-12-2013, 07:39 AM
Happy Birthday Matt!!!!!:happy-birthday::happy-birthday:

You are the best Kat I know here on AZB!:)

David Harcrow
The Catman

bfdlad
09-12-2013, 08:10 AM
VERY HAPPY BDY BUDDY> Hope you have a great day

Cuebuddy
09-12-2013, 08:18 AM
KK9L have an awesome day.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

KoolKat9Lives
09-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Happy Birthday Matt, hope you have a really great day. :happy-birthday::happy-birthday:

Don't mess with da Kool Kat....

http://31.media.tumblr.com/ddf94247206f2edb9145a85565c191fc/tumblr_mrwjwctxRh1sf1yzpo1_400.gif

Jimmy

LMAO on that GIF Jimmy. Reminds me of what I do when I learn someone is trying to lay a trap on me. Lay low, and then spring!

Thanks for the laugh!

Thanks to all for the well wishes!!!

Waiting for my Lady to finish up breakfast (who woke me rather nicley :grin-devilish: ), then off to Gate City Pool Hall followed by Breakers. :) I think everyone should give me the orange crush today for shots, right?

KK9 <-- chugging water and hydrating for a lonnnng day!

Jaden
09-12-2013, 09:02 AM
LMAO on that GIF Jimmy. Reminds me of what I do when I learn someone is trying to lay a trap on me. Lay low, and then spring!

Thanks for the laugh!

Thanks to all for the well wishes!!!

Waiting for my Lady to finish up breakfast (who woke me rather nicley :grin-devilish: ), then off to Gate City Pool Hall followed by Breakers. :) I think everyone should give me the orange crush today for shots, right?

Happy b-day Matt. Wish I coulda stayed in town to celebrate it with you on the pool table.

Next time I'm in town, we'll play some more pool...
Jaden

TimKrazyMon
09-12-2013, 09:31 AM
Happy Birthday Matt!!!

RobertaAgnor
09-12-2013, 09:31 AM
Happy birthday Matt, sounds like it's off to a good start. Hope she keeps you out of trouble the rest of the day! Looking forward to meeting y'all next month! :)

pt109
09-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Happy Birthday....and may all your lives be long.

PINKLADY
09-12-2013, 09:52 AM
here's a BIRTHDAY KISSSS for you!

Scott Lee
09-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Happy Birthday Matt. Hope you have a great day! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

KoolKat9Lives
09-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Happy b-day Matt. Wish I coulda stayed in town to celebrate it with you on the pool table.

Next time I'm in town, we'll play some more pool...
Jaden

It was a treat to meet you and play ya some a few days ago Jaden! I'd be happy to give you a rematch and we can play for another Long Island Ice Tea (can't believe you fell for that! ;) )

I hope you didn't scare my 6'3" houseguest upstairs when you got all naked in his shower in the morning. ;)

Matt90
09-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Hope Greensboro is doing good as well, I miss NC at times.Thanks for being one of the people keeping pool alive in that area as well.:thumbup:

Jaden
09-12-2013, 11:14 AM
It was a treat to meet you and play ya some a few days ago Jaden! I'd be happy to give you a rematch and we can play for another Long Island Ice Tea (can't believe you fell for that! ;) )

I hope you didn't scare my 6'3" houseguest upstairs when you got all naked in his shower in the morning. ;)

We'll play on the tight table again next time at the other pool hall...

Jaden

dabarbr
09-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Happy birthday to the koolest cat around.

jimmyg
09-12-2013, 12:30 PM

Except that you make the cat look slow....:cool:

J

Tramp Steamer
09-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Happy birthday, KK9L. Enjoy the day, and if you're a pool player, "Live long and prosper."
If you're a working man, "Live long and perspire."

All the best, Tramp. :)

POVPOOL
09-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Happy Birthday Wishes, Kool Kat!

Best to you and yours! Hope you're having a grand day!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thum bup:

blah blah
09-12-2013, 01:59 PM
happy happy berfday Kool Kat!

justadub
09-12-2013, 02:01 PM
Happy Birthday, KK9L!

Get the man some cake!

Kickin' Chicken
09-12-2013, 02:33 PM
On AZ there are a lot of good posters

Of those, there is just a handful of really brilliant posters, the ones whose posts I always make sure to read.

How I wish I could say that kk9L falls into either of those categories. :p :p :D :p :p

Of course, just kidding in a very big way.

Do whatever gives you the most pleasure on this, your special day - but don't tell them it was my suggestion when they lead you away in cuffs. :shocked2:

Hit some balls, have a couple drinks, and many, many happy returns. :thumbup: :happydance::happy-birthday:

best,
brian kc <----your pal

Majic
09-12-2013, 03:52 PM
I have it from a reliable source that you received a new set of balls for your BD. Something wrong with the original equipment?

Happy Birthday.

KoolKat9Lives
09-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Thanks again my friends. :o You're too kind Brian la'chicken - and this is the last time you'll ever get that outta me ;)

Just back from the hall playing on the 4 1/8" GCIV table at Gate City Billiards that our Jaden said @ 4 days ago played as tight as table 6 at Hard Times in Bellflower.

Played American Rotation, 2 races to 75 points vs my AZ sparring partner.
Found me my Schwinn 3 speed gear and got him 75-34 & 75-43. :thumbup: For 50 cents a point. I think I made rent, let me count his quarters, my pockets are heavy. ;)

Prime Rib dinner party time! :woot:

DogsPlayingPool
09-12-2013, 04:45 PM
Just wanted to wave hello!

http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.catgifpage.com/gifs/203.gif.pagespeed.ce.pWmRRsSDm-.gif

You are a Kool Kat, and that's saying something coming from a dog! :thumbup:

:happy-birthday::happydance::happy-birthday::wave2::clapping:

bdiesel
09-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Happy birthday~!!

smokey
09-12-2013, 06:29 PM
Waiting for my Lady to finish up breakfast (who woke me rather nicley :grin-devilish: )

**Happy Bday**

but i was wondering: what does "really nicely" mean?
and, how "nicely"?
pix would help...

all the best,
smokey

Black-Balled
09-12-2013, 06:35 PM
I love a good bachelor party.
Hint...hint.:deadhorse::welcome::clapping::woot::h appy-birthday::happy-birthday:

Black-Balled
09-12-2013, 06:38 PM
And I hope you get taken to the spa

rayjay
09-12-2013, 07:05 PM
HBD! Hope this is a great year ahead for you!
:grin:

KoolKat9Lives
09-12-2013, 09:13 PM
I have it from a reliable source that you received a new set of balls for your BD. Something wrong with the original equipment?

Happy Birthday.

Dude, how did you know @ my new balls before me? I just now was given a B-Day present : got a box with 7 oranges and 7 purples and 1 black ball (sorry Black Balled, I ain't sharin) from an unidentifiable outspoken woman.

Word is from Lee B, it was the LAST set of Bonus Balls available. Never hit, shinier than a brand new Buick. They look amazing. They glow, I swear.

Majic, are you ready to rumble in the Greensboro BB arena? ;) I'm thinking, or is it "her" of a live stream from Gate City Billiards web cam, doing a parody of BB, replete with scantily clad bimbo's with cue cards circling the table after every rack. Cue cards that these buxom gals put in front of the cam and say shit like "well, fill in the AZ blanks"... "Shout out to Larry" perhaps? ;)

Majic, we change outfits every rack. You're Batman one rack, I'm Ironman. Next rack you're Cinderella, I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger. Cool? :grin-square:

Thank you Lee and other friends that brought this to bear - or is bare? OK, I've been kinda over-served, I'm going with bare with the "unidentified" shit stirrer...

KK9 <-- got some new balls to play with (how do you play BB with 15 OB's?)

teedotaj
09-12-2013, 09:20 PM
happy birthday buddy!!:D

chilli dipper
09-12-2013, 09:25 PM
happy birthday :)

Jaden
09-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Dude, how did you know @ my new balls before me? I just now was given a B-Day present : got a box with 7 oranges and 7 purples and 1 black ball (sorry Black Balled, I ain't sharin) from an unidentifiable outspoken woman.

Word is from Lee B, it was the LAST set of Bonus Balls available. Never hit, shinier than a brand new Buick. They look amazing. They glow, I swear.

Majic, are you ready to rumble in the Greensboro BB arena? ;) I'm thinking, or is it "her" of a live stream from Gate City Billiards web cam, doing a parody of BB, replete with scantily clad bimbo's with cue cards circling the table after every rack. Cue cards that these buxom gals put in front of the cam and say shit like "well, fill in the AZ blanks"... "Shout out to Larry" perhaps? ;)

Majic, we change outfits every rack. You're Batman one rack, I'm Ironman. Next rack you're Cinderella, I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger. Cool? :grin-square:

Thank you Lee and other friends that brought this to bear - or is bare? OK, I've been kinda over-served, I'm going with bare with the "unidentified" shit stirrer...

I knew about them too, although I was sworn to secrecy...

BTW, what's up with the absolute comic book faux paux of mentioning a DC and Marvel character in the same sentence?

Jaden

p.s. "I'm Batman"...

KoolKat9Lives
09-12-2013, 10:06 PM
I knew about them too, although I was sworn to secrecy...

BTW, what's up with the absolute comic book faux paux of mentioning a DC and Marvel character in the same sentence?

Jaden

p.s. "I'm Batman"...

Why I am always the last to know?

KK9 <-- one of his bestest B-Days ever (since Big Wheels were invented)

chilli dipper
09-12-2013, 10:10 PM
This is for you and that fine lady sitting beside you to help finish the night off, Kinda like the cherry on top or bottom ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1DDgNCLD84

lee brett
09-13-2013, 09:53 AM

Happy belated birthday KK9, only got on here today.

Glad you liked the set, thank your lady :) she is a good woman treating you like that, now you owe her :)