PDA

View Full Version : Toasti vs. Gaga

RedEyeJedi
09-14-2013, 04:38 AM
I don't know if people are already aware, but it appears that they're playing the final on that goofy stream right now, currently 6-7 for Thorsten. http://shoof.alkass.net/shoof/live/live_3.php

Just in case some want to see it, even though we know who won. :grin:

JAM
09-14-2013, 04:58 AM
Thanks, but like you said, since we know the outcome, it's kind of not as exciting anymore.

Hopefully, someone will put it on YouTube so folks can view it when convenient. :smile:

RedEyeJedi
09-14-2013, 05:07 AM
Thanks, but like you said, since we know the outcome, it's kind of not as exciting anymore.

Hopefully, someone will put it on YouTube so folks can view it when convenient. :smile:

I completely agree. :)

ScottK
09-14-2013, 06:03 PM

It isn't exciting in the first place.

Are people actually watching pool for some intrinsic excitement value it has? Quite the contrary, I think.

Vahmurka
09-16-2013, 05:52 AM
oops, I just thought this was "Thorsten vs Lady Gaga" thread :p It was intended to be about Ga-Ga I suppose...

CreeDo
09-16-2013, 07:24 AM
Every time I checked that alkass site, it was showing soccer, even when great pool matches were
being missed. Finally they're showing pool, even if it's late! Let me just click and...

Soccer. Sigh.