PDA

View Full Version : red shoes billiards...

Jaden
09-16-2013, 04:31 PM
If any AZers from the chi town area are interested in meeting a fellow AZer from the west coast ,I'll be at red shoes billiards later tonight.

Jaden

P.s. If any of you were interested in hitting some balls with my low deflection tip without having to buy one, now is your chance.

bbb
09-16-2013, 05:40 PM
im not in chicago but how would i know who you are??
are you wearing an
IM JADEN t-shirt??:grin-square:

Jaden
09-16-2013, 05:42 PM
im not in chicago but how would i know who you are??
are you wearing an
IM JADEN t-shirt??:grin-square:

If someone wants to meet up...pm me.

Jaden

Or I'll be the one no one knows who's running out from every where... :)

ChicagoRJ
09-16-2013, 06:20 PM
If someone wants to meet up...pm me.

Jaden

Or I'll be the one no one knows who's running out from every where... :)

Wish I could but this cold is kicking my ass.... U might run into Freddy...or maybe even PJ :). He plays there with one pocket ghost....

jrhendy
09-16-2013, 06:26 PM
If any AZers from the chi town area are interested in meeting a fellow AZer from the west coast ,I'll be at red shoes billiards later tonight.

Jaden

P.s. If any of you were interested in hitting some balls with my low deflection tip without having to buy one, now is your chance.

Great pool room with good equipment and lots of players.

I had a very good time there a few weeks ago.

From another west coast player.

ScottK
09-17-2013, 02:19 AM
If I'd have seen this in time I'd have come up. Sorry to have missed you. PM me next time you're in town.

Jaden
09-17-2013, 03:40 AM
If I'd have seen this in time I'd have come up. Sorry to have missed you. PM me next time you're in town.

Yeah, I'll pm you next time I'm in town. It was funny but some guys actually called the place up asking who I was and where I was from after watching me practice on the stream..

For a long time I didn't realize they had four stream tables and that I was being streamed, then I figured no one would be watching them at 3 in the morning, guess I was wrong..lol

Jaden

ScottK
09-18-2013, 01:49 AM
Yeah, I'll pm you next time I'm in town. It was funny but some guys actually called the place up asking who I was and where I was from after watching me practice on the stream..

For a long time I didn't realize they had four stream tables and that I was being streamed, then I figured no one would be watching them at 3 in the morning, guess I was wrong..lol

Jaden

They were probably impressed with your play. If someone saw me on a streamed table they'd call to tell them not to let me leave because they're coming to take my money.

dmgwalsh
09-18-2013, 04:08 AM

Jaden

Straight Pool League there tonight. Should be a lot of people there.

Jaden
09-18-2013, 05:44 AM
Straight Pool League there tonight. Should be a lot of people there.

Wish I could... Now I'm in south Carolina. I'll be playing at south side in savannah later today.

Jaden

Jaden
09-18-2013, 05:51 AM
Great pool room with good equipment and lots of players.

I had a very good time there a few weeks ago.

From another west coast player.

They were talking about that. I guess they were disappointed that you walked away with the win....

Jaden