PDA

View Full Version : tournament at 6 pockets

billf59
01-12-2014, 07:19 AM
I went to 6 pockets in Decatur AL for the first time man was i surprised what a nice place it was non smoking and the owner met us and was a grate host he ran a grate tournament the field was down to the final 16 at about 6 o'clock so he started a bunch of un seculed mineys and I WILL DEFENTLY BE GOING BACK IF ANY ONE GETS A CHANCE YOU SHOULD CHECK THIS PLACE OUT AND THE FOOD AND SERVICE WAS GRATE

Allen Brown
01-12-2014, 07:23 AM
I was there yesterday from about 4pm to 2am. It's a very nice room and great people. If I knew you were there I would've played you some. I was on table 8 right next to the table with the brackets and money collecting table for the minis.

billf59
01-12-2014, 07:31 AM
sorry I missed you I was there from ten until about six I did not bring my cue so i did not play in any of the minneys but like I stated I really the place and we will be coming back to play in some of the weekly tournaments

Allen Brown
01-12-2014, 07:50 AM
They played a ton of Mini Tournaments up until about 11 or 12. They had 9-ball, 10-ball, 8-ball, 6-ball, Scotch Doubles, Jack-N-Jill Doubles, and 2 man. All of the tables were still full when I left.

If you are close and want to experience a nice room get there today. I think there will be more minis and the final 16 finish today. I promise you won't regret making the trip. I believe play resumes at 11am.
BigTruck will be there as well. Get on down to Decatur, AL.

chevybob20
01-12-2014, 08:14 AM
This was a very well run tournament. You should have played in it. I went two and out but had a great time.

I can't say enough about this room. Stop by and see what a well ran room is all about.

billf59
01-12-2014, 09:03 AM
Allen I live only an hour away but cant make it today wife got plans but keep in touch