PDA

View Full Version : Corner Pocket Billiards in Southampton Pa is closing...

CPB614
01-13-2014, 04:57 PM
As we all know, the billiards business is tough these days, but my wife and I loved the game so much, we decided to take some savings, and our experience and determination and open up our own pool hall. After 5 months of planning, 4 months of construction, and almost 3 years of being open 7 days a week, this is sad news, but with a heavy heart, we decided that it is in our best interest to call it quits at Corner Pocket Billiards. However this will not be the end of us being involved in and promoting one of the best sports in the world. Over these past few years, we have developed an even bigger love for this sport, met so many great people, and we will continue to be involved for the rest of our lives. This room has opened our eyes to so much, and my fire for playing the game has gotten hotter, and my love for custom cues, and cases has lead me to start a cue collection of my own....

I have learned so much from this site, and whether I have talked to you over AZ, met you in person, or just read your posts, I have learned so much from all of you.

We will be closing our doors for good on March 12 2014, so we can spend the weekend at the Super Billiards Expo and enjoy our time with our friends...

So again, a big thank you to everyone for all your continuous and unconditional support through this great journey!!

<<<We will be selling off most of our equipment and supplies starting this week, so check the F/S section and let me know if you are interested in purchasing a table or supplies>> Here is a short list of what will be available>>>

3 Brunswick GC4 Tables..( 1 ) Polished nickel trim and (2) Brass trim
3 Valley Coin Op tables (great cloth, new rail rubber on all 3)
1 ball polisher
14 brand one piece house cues
7 sets of Brunswick Centennial Balls
8 high stools
3 hi top pub tables
(3) wall hanging ten cue display sales cases
(1) 24 rotating pool cue counter-top display case

If you are looking for an affordable GC4 for your pool hall, game room at home, or VFW, these tables are in great shape...These tables have seen only a few years of play, me, myself have taken so many steps to ensure they look the best at all times...

I will be selling the 3 Gold Crown 4 tables complete with the 8' lights, a NEW piece of cloth, 4 house cues and a set of Used Brunswick Centennial balls, triangles, and chalk.

I will be selling the Valley coin-op tables complete with the 6' lights, 4 house cues and a set of Used Brunswick Centennial balls, triangles and chalk.

Delivery, set-up and re-cover will be extra, although I will help with delivery within 100 miles of Philadelphia..Longer distance, contact me first....

Contact me with any questions via PM ONLY and check the F/S section in the next few weeks...

Kevin and Jayme
Corner Pocket Billiards

leto1776
01-13-2014, 05:05 PM
Sorry to see another room go. I'm in western PA, south of Pittsburgh.may be interested in a GC or Valley, highly interested in picking up some ball sets for my tournaments. I'll assume they've been kept in good condition.

alpine9430
01-14-2014, 07:41 AM
Kevin

The couple of times I visited your spot with Kenny it was always a fabulous place.
Sorry to hear your closing but hopefully your future will be brighter.
Looking forward to seeing the both of you at SBE.

Myron & Daphne

FairladyZ
01-14-2014, 11:16 AM
I'm so very sorry to read this...... I wish I could come up with some words of encouragement so you'd keep it going....but I understand why. best of luck!!

ELBeau
02-16-2014, 08:19 PM
Hate to see you guys closing up. Looking forward to seeing you for the "last hoorah" just before the SBE.