PDA

View Full Version : Friday 1/17 EFREN REYES & FRANCISCO BUSTAMANTE at Sandcastle - Edison, NJ

Sandman
01-15-2014, 02:58 PM
This Friday night at Sandcastle Billiards (Edison, NJ)...

Efren "Bata" Reyes & Francisco "Django" Bustamante will be on site for a Meet & Greet and to take on any challengers for fun cheap races in 9 ball or racks of One-Pocket. Don't miss out on a great opportunity to play the best on the planet and make a memory to keep forever!

The Sandcastle weekly handicapped 9-Ball Tournament will also be going on at the same time if tournaments are your thing. There will also be a raffle amongst other things to provide a fun Friday night to remember!!!

hang-the-9
01-15-2014, 09:14 PM
They should be there Saturday so I can drive down. Make them stay 24 hours in the place till I can get there.

Sandman
01-16-2014, 02:38 PM
On Sunday the 19th, I will be hosting the Mezz tour season opener. Bustamante is hanging around for that event. Unfortunately, Efren has other obligations on the West Coast. Many are driving out a couple hours after getting out of work to plasy with the greats. See you Friday night! :wink:

Sandman
01-17-2014, 10:32 AM
Tonight, see Efren after playing Earl in the 3 day showdown.
Interact, meet and greet, and even play against Francisco Bustamante or Efren Reyes in a cheap $20 set of 9-ball or some racks of 1-pocket and create a memory to cherish forever!!!
Photos, videos, autographs are all welcome!!!