PDA

View Full Version : CLEARY for 2014 Mosconi Cup team USA captain

cleary
01-16-2014, 09:20 AM
It's time to take back the cup! Team USA needs a leader! A passionate, mentally strong, inspirationally vocal and overall awesome leader to bring the cup back to the red white and blue. The only name that comes to mind? Yep, I agree.... ANDREW CLEARY!

This grass roots movement will be met with resistance, no doubt. The powers that be don't want a USA victory, but I do. In fact, I guarantee victory! THESE COLORS DON'T RUN! So I ask you, my fellow Americans, to stand up with me and let me lead our nation the a glorious victory!

http://i.imgur.com/ZzeMuAz.png
http://i.imgur.com/HoiF4ig.png
http://i.imgur.com/eLAZMVE.png
http://i.imgur.com/v0kH8Tn.png
http://i.imgur.com/mt2kve7.png

j_zippel
01-16-2014, 09:25 AM
Sure why notI'll, vote for ya. With all that photoshop enthusiasm i'm sure you could get the troops wound up better than buddy did

rossaroni
01-16-2014, 09:26 AM
You got my vote and support!

All those Europeans want to do is bring our country down with their methodical and slow play. We won't stand for that poop anymore.

leto1776
01-16-2014, 09:26 AM
I'm on board. Cleary: new flavor of the week! Cleary, the guy who will get us to victory (until the board finds someone else in a couple weeks)!

KoolKat9Lives
01-16-2014, 09:27 AM
On 1st thought, I need an AZB enema.

On 2nd thought, why not? (But only if Cleary has full authority to enforce dress code)

CB Jones
01-16-2014, 09:28 AM
Would you mind giving us some insight into what type of strategy you would use to bring home the cup? Would it involve a training camp, drills or water boarding for example?

cleary
01-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Would you mind giving us some insight into what type of strategy you would use to bring home the cup? Would it involve a training camp, drills or water boarding for example?

I'm motivational. Dare I say, the Vince Lombardi of the pool world. We train mentally. Focus, determination, will power.... all key words that I'm sure mean something important. I'm a leader that would turn Blackpool's Tower Circus look like The Battle of Yorktown. The red coats will wave their white flags in shame as the American's celebrate in GLORY!

1on1pooltournys
01-16-2014, 09:42 AM
You got my support bro!

Cleary is FOR THE PEOPLE!

Where do we donate for this campaign?

Juice
01-16-2014, 09:44 AM
You got my support bro!

Donate button?

cleary
01-16-2014, 09:44 AM
You got my support bro!

Your endorsement is donation enough! We must stand up for what's right! The pen is mightier than the cue! Stand by me, my brother, as we make this dream a reality!

D_Lewis
01-16-2014, 10:00 AM
Fat Tony for leather jacket master 2014.

Boooooom.

bmsclayton
01-16-2014, 10:01 AM
Who would your assistant be to manage the team while you are drunk and passed out?

cleary
01-16-2014, 10:02 AM
Who would your assistant be to manage the team while you are drunk and passed out?

That's part of the coaching process. My words will be in their head, in their heart and in their soul.

D_Lewis
01-16-2014, 10:03 AM

I'll set the favorites
Juice pop
Derek Disco
Parker
Mini Cleary

bmsclayton
01-16-2014, 10:05 AM
I'll set the favorites
Juice pop
Derek Disco
Parker
Mini Cleary

I would volunteer but I would prob be on the same schedule he was. Think that will also scratch Mr. Powell and Mr. Frost.

jhanso18
01-16-2014, 10:08 AM
You have my endorsement.

Can I be your assistant to the regional captain? I've always wanted to learn to photo shop and dress properly!

cleary
01-16-2014, 10:10 AM
You have my endorsement.

Can I be your assistant to the regional captain? I've always wanted to learn to photo shop and dress properly!

Once team Cleary in locked in as captain, we will discuss the entourage. But in the mean time, round me up a bald eagle. I'm sure there are a few in South Dakota. I'll need to start training to to sit on my shoulder.

BasementDweller
01-16-2014, 10:11 AM
I was skeptical at first but then I saw the jet ski. Now I know this is right.

You got my vote!

Mosconi Cup first, then maybe President???

cleary
01-16-2014, 10:13 AM
Mosconi Cup first, then maybe President???

One step at a time!

bmsclayton
01-16-2014, 10:14 AM
Once team Cleary in locked in as captain, we will discuss the entourage. But in the mean time, round me up a bald eagle. I'm sure there are a few in South Dakota. I'll need to start training to to sit on my shoulder.

Never had a bald eagle sit on the shoulder. I prefer other places. A fuzzy bunny is ok too sometimes.

Mr. Bond
01-16-2014, 10:15 AM
If you can devise a solid plan to slip some exlax into team euros water bottles before each match, you got my vote.

beav99_4life
01-16-2014, 10:16 AM
I haven't been on AZ for months, but i needed to come out of retirement when i heard about this thread. Cleary is a name you can trust and he guarantees victory! He very well could be the next Charlie Williams!

KoolKat9Lives
01-16-2014, 10:16 AM

LMFAO. I'd like to nominate as asssssistant the infamous Derek Disco. SOB has mad communicative skills and once made 2 balls. No one can argue with that resume. What could go wrong? :eek:

PINKLADY
01-16-2014, 10:17 AM
pink, white, & purple are the new HOT colors

Espartaco_7
01-16-2014, 10:21 AM
All votes in favor, so is decided. CLEARY! CLEARY! CLEARY!

dannyb78
01-16-2014, 10:24 AM
I say yes,,,, All you could do is improve from last years thrashing.

The Saw
01-16-2014, 10:35 AM
I know my names out there for the captain pick, but f it, you have my support.... Good luck to us! If I get in you can be my sidekick.

I'm going for some real American inspiration if I get in, I'm going to bring a Smokey and the Bandit vibe to the squad..... I'm rolling out dressed like Buford T. Justice, you can be Junior and hold my hat!!!

decent dennis
01-16-2014, 11:11 AM
It's time to take back the cup! Team USA needs a leader! A passionate, mentally strong, inspirationally vocal and overall awesome leader to bring the cup back to the red white and blue. The only name that comes to mind? Yep, I agree.... ANDREW CLEARY!

This grass roots movement will be met with resistance, no doubt. The powers that be don't want a USA victory, but I do. In fact, I guarantee victory! THESE COLORS DON'T RUN! So I ask you, my fellow Americans, to stand up with me and let me lead our nation the a glorious victory!

http://i.imgur.com/ZzeMuAz.png
http://i.imgur.com/HoiF4ig.png
http://i.imgur.com/eLAZMVE.png
http://i.imgur.com/v0kH8Tn.png
http://i.imgur.com/mt2kve7.png

These colors not running is what got them beat this year:grin:

decent dennis
01-16-2014, 11:14 AM
If you can devise a solid plan to slip some exlax into team euros water bottles before each match, you got my vote.

Visine........

PINKLADY
01-16-2014, 11:19 AM
You have my endorsement.

you SUCK-UP!
get in line....
;)

KoolKat9Lives
01-16-2014, 11:31 AM
Cleary, is your 1st pic from when you were a Chippendale? As much as we all know you are a pro jet skier and pool player, I call BS on that one.

Apocalypse2017
01-16-2014, 11:39 AM
Cleary, is your 1st pic from when you were a Chippendale? As much as we all know you are a pro jet skier and pool player, I call BS on that one.

Yeah, I've actually had multiple orgasms on jet skis. Maybe it's something in our blood that we can just ya know, get hard from riding f*ckin badass ya know, terrain vehicles... water crafts... - Kenny Powers

The Saw
01-16-2014, 11:51 AM

You've obviously never seen his business card..... If Cleary wants to be it, all he does is say "I AM".

jhanso18
01-16-2014, 12:17 PM
you SUCK-UP!
get in line....
;)

I'm trying. I won a youth medium party shirt last week that I will be sporting at the local tourney this weekend!!!!

PINKLADY
01-16-2014, 12:21 PM
I'm trying. I won a youth medium party shirt last week that I will be sporting at the local tourney this weekend!!!!

so it's a mid-drift? i want pics!
(you're still a suck-up)

ugotaction
01-16-2014, 12:30 PM
ahh the hell with itů.Cleary for President!! lol lol

jhanso18
01-16-2014, 12:51 PM
so it's a mid-drift? i want pics!
(you're still a suck-up)

It makes me look too buff. I don't think you could handle it! ;)

cleary
01-16-2014, 01:20 PM
I'm on my way! Watch out EUROPE!

http://i.imgur.com/3b0WQ14.png

Spimp13
01-16-2014, 01:21 PM
As long as I am able to fly out to be there with front row access I am on board team Cleary....operators are standing by waiting for your donation. I will possibly wear the Unicorn t-shirt if enough people donate to this cause.

PINKLADY
01-16-2014, 01:29 PM
I'm on my way! Watch out EUROPE!

http://i.imgur.com/3b0WQ14.png

Christ! i'll give you $100, to STOP POSTING!
(i've got bronchitis, and you are almost LITERALLY killing me!)

having said that
and after climbing up off of the floor

THIS SHOULD BE THE ALL TIME POST FOR 2014

KoolKat9Lives
01-16-2014, 01:33 PM
I am an equal opportunity destroyer. I extend employment offers as follows:

- SAW to do my business cards and steer me to the cattle

- Cleary to row the Battleship, be a fashionista and entertain nightly

- Pinky to have her keyboard taken away

Nicely played Tony. Cya at Blackpool!

Spimp13
01-16-2014, 01:42 PM
Disclosure...DO NOT send money to this address...we are still not sure if it is live yet. I am sending a test donation to find out TBD....

Matt

cleary
01-16-2014, 02:07 PM
Disclosure...DO NOT send money to this address...we are still not sure if it is live yet. I am sending a test donation to find out TBD....

Matt

LOL what is the raised money going towards? Ya know, besides booze and strippers?

jhanso18
01-16-2014, 02:20 PM
LOL what is the raised money going towards? Ya know, besides booze and strippers?

Sparkly red, white, and blue vests!!!! DUH!

The vest is the teacher....

Spimp13
01-16-2014, 02:28 PM

As part of your promotional team that is going to be a surprise...Team Cleary 2014 will have plenty of reason to bring the cup back home with the perks that come with these donations.

Cdryden
01-16-2014, 02:33 PM

Only if you mandate that the RAM shot is used at least once per rack.

KoolKat9Lives
01-16-2014, 04:41 PM

Matt

I just sent $1000 to the Cleary escrow ghost, in true belief of dubbling my money. I am a Wall Street Wolf, I know my return will be at least 200%. In the least, I'll get some incriminating pictures from which I can extort. This is gonna be the bestest investment I ever made. :grin-square:

jhanso18
01-17-2014, 07:11 AM
So it's pretty much unanimous at this point. The USA wants Cleary for Captian America!!!

Ktown D
01-18-2014, 04:46 PM
Why not, could it get any worse lol.

Cleary for captain.

Spimp13
01-18-2014, 04:49 PM
Why not, could it get any worse lol.

Cleary for captain.

I dunno.....

sjm
01-18-2014, 04:54 PM
Cleary is so obvious a choice that it boggles the mind that we've even considered other candidates here on the forum.

PINKLADY
01-19-2014, 06:37 AM
Sparkly red, white, and blue vests!!!! DUH!

The vest is the teacher....

did Spimp photoshop this for you????

ok, so b/w all-lllll of us @ AZB, if we each contributed $1.00.... we could conceivably raise, what - $40.00? (it's not, as if, we haven't thrown it away before)

somebody call Barry! where's PRO9DG?

PS - i think CLEARY needs LEE BRETT as CO-CAPTAIN. think about it.... it might take an English Arse, to whip one.

JT's cuerepair
01-19-2014, 07:33 AM
Every year there is always this big thing on who can lead the U.S team to bring home the gold, It does not matter who it is, You don't need a coach to say hey guys keep your head on tight, Stay positive, we can do this. Our players know this already. They may as well have Mickey Mouse as the coach, It does not matter one bit as far as who the coach is. The fact are what they are, Europe is a much stronger and better team period................................. They know it, we know it and so does every person watching. Has any of the different coaches in the past five years made any difference at all, Hell No.

jhanso18
01-20-2014, 07:17 AM
did Spimp photoshop this for you????

ok, so b/w all-lllll of us @ AZB, if we each contributed $1.00.... we could conceivably raise, what - $40.00? (it's not, as if, we haven't thrown it away before)

somebody call Barry! where's PRO9DG?

PS - i think CLEARY needs LEE BRETT as CO-CAPTAIN. think about it.... it might take an English Arse, to whip one.

Spimp isn't capable of such quality photo-chop...

Cleary will need a seasoned veteran to keep him alive that week. I suggest someone with extensive knowledge on the human liver. How to keep it soft and functioning.

Spimp13
01-20-2014, 07:24 AM
Spimp isn't capable of such quality photo-chop...

Cleary will need a seasoned veteran to keep him alive that week. I suggest someone with extensive knowledge on the human liver. How to keep it soft and functioning.

OW......back to the drawing board I guess.

jhanso18
01-31-2014, 12:08 PM
I hope this cause hasn't already been derailed. This will need a continued support (and a TON more photo-chopped pics) to make it a reality!

Now that Cleary is clearly no longer in the running for the Cleveland Browns head coaching position, this should be his soul focus!

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/d8/06/18/d806181758a75e782f600fb56a575c8c.jpg

cleary
01-31-2014, 12:55 PM
I hope this cause hasn't already been derailed. This will need a continued support (and a TON more photo-chopped pics) to make it a reality!

Now that Cleary is clearly no longer in the running for the Cleveland Browns head coaching position, this should be his soul focus!

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/d8/06/18/d806181758a75e782f600fb56a575c8c.jpg

Sadly I've been snubbed by Matchroom SOOOOO.... I'll have to kick it into high gear and get to Blackpool with my cue...

http://i.imgur.com/AlMfM8l.jpg

jhanso18
01-31-2014, 01:27 PM
Sadly I've been snubbed by Matchroom SOOOOO.... I'll have to kick it into high gear and get to Blackpool with my cue...

I'll tell'em.