PDA

View Full Version : play the game clothing????

alphadog
01-17-2014, 11:06 PM
I ordererd and recieved a nice shirt. Now Ireceived a email for a shipping
Tracking # my order was shipped 1/17/14??
Anybody else have this happen? Shirt is nice enough I would
Pay for another, just worry about hacking.

JAM
01-18-2014, 04:42 AM
I am not sure what you are asking. Sounds like a good idea to let you know the order was shipped. QVC lets me know when my order was shipped and gives me a tracking number. I like that. :smile:

Kickin' Chicken
01-18-2014, 05:57 AM
I think he's saying he already rec'd a shirt from them he likes but has now rec'd notice (yesterday) that his order is shipping.

I may have it wrong, though.

to the op, could be their email notices are lagging behind a little.

best,
brian kc

JAM
01-18-2014, 06:13 AM
I think he's saying he already rec'd a shirt from them he likes but has now rec'd notice (yesterday) that his order is shipping.

I may have it wrong, though.

to the op, could be their email notices are lagging behind a little.

best,
brian kc

That happens to me with QVC a lot. I have already received the product, and then I get a notice that it was shipped with a tracking number. I really don't see anything wrong with it, personally. Most good businesses do this.

SCCues
01-18-2014, 07:01 AM
I am not sure what you are asking. Sounds like a good idea to let you know the order was shipped. QVC lets me know when my order was shipped and gives me a tracking number. I like that. :smile:

I don't understand what he's asking either.

The Renfro
01-18-2014, 07:05 AM
Would say they are handling shipping manually and going back later and updating their shopping cart with details about the order so they can make sure everyone is covered... With Outsville we don't send emails yet and I do confirmations only when asked to provide the number if an order is taking too long.... I sit down at the end of the month and reconcile to make sure nothing slipped thru the cracks and I have to override the shopping cart from sending emails out to everyone....

alphadog
01-18-2014, 07:20 AM
For the sake of clarity
I ordered a shirt. I rcvd shirt. I like shirt.

Two weeks pass. I rcv email saying my order
Shipped that day.

I apologize if I wrinkled any brows.:thumbup:

Eagleshot
01-18-2014, 08:18 AM
I like shirt

I love carpet.

alphadog
01-18-2014, 08:35 AM
I love carpet.

Wether it matches the drapes or not.

Scratch~
01-18-2014, 08:41 AM
Check and see if you have been charged more than once for the shirt, if not then it's just a glitch, if you have call the card company and have them stop payment.