PDA

View Full Version : Diveney cues - opinion

rob245
01-18-2014, 09:54 AM
Anyone ever owned/played with a Pat Diveney Cue? just curious of your opinion.

Txstang1
01-18-2014, 09:58 AM
I had one for a short period of time. It had a great hit. I'd buy another.

droehe
01-18-2014, 09:58 AM
I've owned several and actually bought one back that I had previously sold... They are without a doubt the best hitting cues I've ever shot with.

Ken_4fun
01-18-2014, 10:05 AM
They have good reputation.

I don't know much about buying and resell on them, but the players seem to like them quite a bit.

Skylar Woodward plays with one, and he really likes it, and has played with one for several years. I know he could have other cues to play with but he sticks with a Diveney.;)

Ken

RADAR
01-18-2014, 10:15 AM
they hit good but to much on stiff side for me!

Houstoer
01-18-2014, 10:58 AM
I have a sneaky one that I wouldn't sell for double the money it cost. Its a great and balanced perfect cue. I use a z2 and ob2 shaft on it. Little more stiffer with the ob.

Bella Don't Cry
01-18-2014, 11:21 AM
Top cues, great hit and even better Cue Maker.
Fantastic prices.
PAT IS THE MAN :thumbup:

rob245
01-18-2014, 02:05 PM
thanks for the feed back. I bought one recently and so far I love the way it hits.

SCCues
01-18-2014, 02:23 PM
I met Mr. Diveney at last years US Open and he was very pleasant to talk with about cues. He had a number of high end cues for sale and since i'd never seen any of his new cues in person I was impressed with what I saw. I have no idea how they are on re-sale value, but I know they play well because one of the US Open finalist plays with a Diveney cue (Lee Van Cortesa).

Bella Don't Cry
01-18-2014, 02:33 PM
I met Mr. Diveney at last years US Open and he was very pleasant to talk with about cues. He had a number of high end cues for sale and since i'd never seen any of his new cues in person I was impressed with what I saw. I have no idea how they are on re-sale value, but I know they play well because one of the US Open finalist plays with a Diveney cue (Lee Van Cortesa).

Yes, Pat is a great guy to talk too and offers a very good consultation in the design and ordering processes. I own 2 Diveney Cues...
For the price you just can't go wrong. :thumbup:

slide13
01-18-2014, 02:51 PM
I'll add my vote in favor of Mr. diveney as well. He is from very near my hometown so a couple weeks back I made the trip over to see him and picked up a Sneaky Pete. Great hitting cue at a great price and Pat is just a super nice guy and a pleasure to talk to. He let me hit multiple cues on his table, even though I was looking at his least expensive models he seemed more than happy to let me take my time in deciding what I wanted.

I did get to see some incredible cues of his though, he really does some amazing work on the high end and hopefully some day I can have him build me a fancy cue. Until then, I'm very happy to have my Diveney SP in my case.

randytabares
01-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Pat makes a great cue. Great guy too. They hit solid and have great balance. all around great cues.

m79a
01-18-2014, 05:55 PM
I believe Hennessee plays with these also.