PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday TIMBERLY!!!!

Eydie Romano
07-01-2006, 12:38 AM
Happy Birthday Timberly!

To one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, may you have a great Birthday with loads of love and happieness!

A very very Happy Birthday Timberly, and many many more!

BIG BIRTHDAY HUG!:D

Love ya!

Eydie

RSB-Refugee
07-01-2006, 01:39 AM
Happy Birthday Timberly!

To one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, may you have a great Birthday with loads of love and happieness!

A very very Happy Birthday Timberly, and many many more!

BIG BIRTHDAY HUG!:D

Love ya!

Eydie
Maybe not my bestest friend, but still one heck of a sweety. Happy Birthday Timberly!

Tracy

1pRoscoe
07-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Have the happiest ever, Tims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

cueaddicts
07-01-2006, 05:26 AM
Timberly,

Hope that you have a wonderful day today......Happy Birthday !!

Sean

Hal
07-01-2006, 05:30 AM
Have a very special and happy birthday.

Ktown D
07-01-2006, 05:37 AM
Have a good B-day.

Please drink responibly- this message brought to you by Anheiser-Busch.

Koop
07-01-2006, 05:50 AM
Have the best birthday ever T.

Talk to you soon,
Koop

bud green
07-01-2006, 05:57 AM
Happy birthday, Timberly.

Nice to have it on Saturday, too, with plenty of recovery time should you happen to need it.

mechanic/player
07-01-2006, 06:11 AM
Have a great day!

JAM
07-01-2006, 06:31 AM
Timberly, always pretty as a picture, I hope you enjoy this birthday to the fullest. Wow, a 3-day weekend, to boot! :)

Here is my birthday card to you: http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcardm.asp?token=5edfa9545ebc838cf4ae7dc4463357 7b893492&code=BB45425988

JAM

9 Ball Girl
07-01-2006, 06:37 AM
Have a great day!Happy Birthday Tims!

http://www.funegreets.com/birthday/34th.htm

Barbara
07-01-2006, 06:56 AM
Happy BD Timberly!! It's a gorgeous day for it, too!!

I'll hoist one in your honor!

Barbara

sjm
07-01-2006, 07:01 AM
To one of the coolest and sweetest in our entire AZB family, Happy Birthday.

Rich R.
07-01-2006, 07:32 AM
Happy Birthday Timberly. :D

Have a great day, weekend, week, month, year, life................ :D

CHRIM
07-01-2006, 07:48 AM
To someone I only met once but will always know you as one of the nicest and funniest people! Louis and I wish you a happy, happy birthday! :)

Johnnyt
07-01-2006, 07:54 AM
Have GREAT birthday Timberly. Johnnyt

Timberly
07-01-2006, 08:23 AM
Eydie, you're the bestest! Thanks for starting my B-day thread. ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed reading through these.... This forum has some great people on it and I've been fortunate enough to have met quite a few and consider some of you very close friends. Those that I haven't met, (SJM, one of these days...) I still feel as if I know you guys and I sincerely enjoy "chatting" with all of you here. I let the bad seeds get to me every once in awhile but it's all of you guys that bring me back. The good far outweighs the bad! Thank you all for being you.

Jennie & Wendy the cards were great, thanks for taking the time to do that for me! :o

Also Jennie, you need to lose that pic! LOL, our own CaptJR took a much better pic that day. I prefer the company of the person in the following pic than the company of the person cropped out of your pic. :p

recoveryjones
07-01-2006, 08:39 AM
Happy Birthday Timberly,

You are a great contributor at AZ,a lot of fun and a good sport.Perhaps I should get off my a$s and write you another song.:D ;)

Wishing you all the best.
RJ

JAM
07-01-2006, 08:39 AM
...Jennie & Wendy the cards were great, thanks for taking the time to do that for me! :o

Also Jennie, you need to lose that pic! LOL, our own CaptJR took a much better pic that day. I prefer the company of the person in the following pic than the company of the person cropped out of your pic. :p

LOL! :D I agree that CaptJR's pic is the BEST-est! :p

You're one of those folks, Timberly, who always looks GREAT whenever you get snapped, a natural photogenic beauty. :)

Me, I like snapping 'em, but I'm usually trying to hide when the cameras are in shooting range! :o

It's going to be a beautiful weekend, at least today and tomorrow. I hope you do something cool, even if it is nothing more than sitting back, sipping on a beverage of your choice, and enjoying the relaxation that a 3-day weekend can bring. Enjoy! :)

JAM

rackmsuckr
07-01-2006, 09:42 AM
Hey Tims!

Have a wonderful day and a super year, filled with all the good things you deserve.

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=4564711925825M122839706Y

ScottR
07-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Happy Birthday, my-long-lost-little-Sister!!! :D

I hope you get everything you want, more than you need, and little more on top of that - INDULGE!! :cool:

Williebetmore
07-01-2006, 10:04 AM
T-girl,
Have a great birthday and a great holiday weekend. Be safe (as soon as I have a few more beers I think it'll be time for fireworks - what could go wrong??).

TX Poolnut
07-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Happy Birthday Tims. Gonna play some pool today?

stevelomako
07-01-2006, 10:58 AM
I'm sorry to hear it's your birthday again.

I'll get another case for you in Looovull to cry in and I'll try to find tops that dont unscrew so you can use your opener.

Again.....................I'm sorry.

vagabond
07-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Happy Birthday to u timberly.

Rude Dog
07-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Happy B-Day Timberly, have a great one.

Hunter
07-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Happy Birthday Timberly - to a pool babe that never ages!!!

Steve

vader93490
07-01-2006, 12:01 PM
I hope you have a wonderful birthday Timberly. Stay safe this holiday weekend.

ARM9BALLER
07-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Happy Birthday Tims. Now let's see a pic in your birthday suit.

ribdoner
07-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Happy B-Day and mucho mo....did SPANKY get U a beer for the STELLAR job U did at DCC?

barrett9ball
07-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Happy Birthday Timberly!!! I Will Drink A Beer In Your Honor This Evening!!

Timberly
07-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Happy Birthday Tims. Gonna play some pool today?
No pool for me today. I was out in the sun... wish I had been close to a swimming pool!

T-girl,
Have a great birthday and a great holiday weekend. Be safe (as soon as I have a few more beers I think it'll be time for fireworks - what could go wrong??).
WillieHaveEnoughToBetMore, absolutely nothing can go wrong!! The more beers the more fun. :D (until someone loses an eye)
Happy Birthday Timberly,

You are a great contributor at AZ,a lot of fun and a good sport.Perhaps I should get off my a$s and write you another song.:D ;)

Wishing you all the best.
RJ
Thanks RJ! FYI, My b-day is over in a lil over two hours.... is that song going to be a belated gift?? :p

I'm sorry to hear it's your birthday again.

I'll get another case for you in Looovull to cry in and I'll try to find tops that dont unscrew so you can use your opener.

Again.....................I'm sorry.
LMAO, thanks for the good laugh Steve! I'll be looking for that case in Looovull (That's just how I say it :) ) And I'll be bringing my trusty lil bottle opener with me.

For those of you that might not've seen that thread... Marlboro sent me a credit card sized bottle opener for my b-day which just tickled me pink. Not only was it unexpected but it's adorable. Here it is....

Timberly
07-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Happy B-Day and mucho mo....did SPANKY get U a beer for the STELLAR job U did at DCC?
LOL, you would have to refresh my memory for me to know for sure. Quite a few folks were kind enough to give me beer at the DCC. Satman shared his with me a time or two, SteveLomako provided me with a whole case, and 1pRoscoe got me my very first beer on my first night. Of course Roscoe was instructed to do so quickly... There were some complications with my flights and I arrived 2 hrs later than I was supposed to & then was having trouble getting my room... Roscoe was one of the unlucky ones to be standing next to me at the check in counter. :p

Happy Birthday Tims. Now let's see a pic in your birthday suit.
Ask & ye shall receive!

The 1st pic was taken 33 yrs ago today... My 1st b-day with my very own chocolate cake on the hot porch in the South Carolina July heat.

The 2nd pic was about 2 yrs later... :D

ARM9BALLER
07-02-2006, 03:26 AM
I knew I shoulda been more specific.

CrownCityCorey
07-02-2006, 10:12 AM
Happy B-Day Timb's!!!

TheOne
07-02-2006, 10:28 AM
The drinks are on me! :D

Afterall how could I sponge off you on you big day!

L.S.

:p

Timberly
07-02-2006, 10:51 AM
The drinks are on me! :D

Afterall how could I sponge off you on you big day!

L.S.

:p
Just when I thought we were at a point to where I could change my avatar... tsk, tsk

TheOne
07-02-2006, 11:16 AM
Just when I thought we were at a point to where I could change my avatar... tsk, tsk

NO DONT DO THAT - I LOVE IT!!! :D

PS
I really do hope you have a nice day, its not every day you turn 40!

ARM9BALLER
07-02-2006, 11:17 AM
You looked HAMMERED Craig! LOL I love it too. Cracks me up...

breakup
07-02-2006, 11:18 AM
Happy Birthday!!

1pRoscoe
07-02-2006, 11:22 AM
LOL, you would have to refresh my memory for me to know for sure. Quite a few folks were kind enough to give me beer at the DCC. Satman shared his with me a time or two, SteveLomako provided me with a whole case, and 1pRoscoe got me my very first beer on my first night. Of course Roscoe was instructed to do so quickly... There were some complications with my flights and I arrived 2 hrs later than I was supposed to & then was having trouble getting my room... Roscoe was one of the unlucky ones to be standing next to me at the check in counter. :p

You were *****y, but I still got nuthin' but love for ya... :)

TheOne
07-02-2006, 11:36 AM
You looked HAMMERED Craig! LOL I love it too. Cracks me up...

Its funny because what Timberley the little love geiser never mentions is that I think that was my first drink and I was just pulling faces!

<no comment about the other pics!>

Timberly
07-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Its funny because what Timberley the little love geiser never mentions is that I think that was my first drink and I was just pulling faces!

<no comment about the other pics!>
Ask Tony, Lee, or Richard's wallet if that was his first drink. :p I was right there buying rounds too.... believe me, we all wish he only had one drink...:D

Timberly
07-02-2006, 12:23 PM
You were *****y, but I still got nuthin' but love for ya... :)
Can you blame me?!?! It was my first DCC and I almost didn't make it... 5 min more in Baltimore & I would've spent the night in Charlotte & not gotten to there until Sat.... Ya gotta admit, I needed a beer! :p I know I said it then but I'll say it again... thank you for the beer. Obviously it meant a lot to me cause I still remember it. ;)

ccn7
07-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Happy B-day Timberly. May all your wishes come true, and this buds for YOU. Take care kido, and enjoy life one day at a time.

Timberly
07-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Happy B-day Timberly. May all your wishes come true, and this buds for YOU. Take care kido, and enjoy life one day at a time.
ccn7 it's GREAT to hear from you... it's been a long time! Everything going ok in your world?!?!?

DaveK
07-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Hey Timberly, I hope you had a great birthday !

Day-late Dave

MikeJanis
07-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Tims, I meant to do this the other day. Sorry I'm late.

HAPPY B-DAY !!

Luv'ya

Mj

ps... When are you coming to visit ?

girlwon1
07-03-2006, 12:58 AM
Hey there Tims!

I just got home and saw this thread! Sorry if I am a little late! Love you, and hope to see you soon...

Tina

recoveryjones
07-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Hi Timberly,

I also meant to do this a few days ago.Anyways here's your birthday song.
Download The Beatles "Birthday" song and sing along.
RJ

TIMBERLY’S BIRTHDAY SONG

You say it’s your birthday
You cutie pooh- yeah :p
Hooray, its Timb’s birthday
Drinkin up a good time
I’m glad It’s your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party
Drink some booze get retardy- tardy :confused:
Let Timb drive that’s not smarty smarty :eek:

I would like you to dance :)
Timberly
Shake those legs in your pants :p
Timberly
Put us guys in a trance
Timberly

(Musical interlude)

I would like you to dance
Timberly
Make a ro-ro-ro romance :p
Timberly
Says RJ no chance :(
Timberly

You say it's your birthday
Your not 92- yeah
Over the hill nay :D
Timb you’re such a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Gunn_Slinger
07-03-2006, 01:56 AM
Happiest of happy birthday wishes, just a tad late, but all the best.
hugs C and B

Brian in VA
07-03-2006, 05:42 AM
Timberly,

Happy belated Birthday! My internet connection was down most of the weekend and I just saw the thread. Hope you had a great weekend!

Brian in VA

You coming to the US Open?

Timberly
07-03-2006, 10:14 PM
Hey there Tims!

I just got home and saw this thread! Sorry if I am a little late! Love you, and hope to see you soon...

Tina
Better late than never, thanks sunshine! ;)

ps... When are you coming to visit ?
Not soon enough! I would love to get down there & check out the pool room. You'll be the 1st to know when I do. :cool:

Timberly
07-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Timberly,

Happy belated Birthday! My internet connection was down most of the weekend and I just saw the thread. Hope you had a great weekend!

Brian in VA

You coming to the US Open?
I had a very nice wkend, thank you. Right now my plans are to arrive Wed night after work.... I'm hoping to be in Chesapeake before 10pm. ;)

Happiest of happy birthday wishes, just a tad late, but all the best.
hugs C and B
I don't care if it's late, I'm just glad to hear from ya! It's been awhile. I hope everything is going ok.

RJ, you're too kewl! Thanks for my B-day song!! Big Hugs to you! :p

HitHrdNDraw
07-03-2006, 10:47 PM
happy birthday

landshark77
07-04-2006, 07:25 AM
Happy happy happy birthday... ( don't wanna spoil the suprize, but because I am so late with the b-day wishes I am having fireworks set off for you in big cities and small town all thru out the States tonite.)

allie
07-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Happy belated Timberly! :) I just got home from Florida- sorry this is late. Hope it was awesome!

CaptainJR
07-04-2006, 08:33 AM
Happy belated Birthday Timberly and thank you for the compliment about the picture. Two lovely subjects made it easy. Timberly's leaned in, head forward position in that picture was so much a portrait pose that I couldn't help but try to turn it into a portrait. Here is what I came up with. Very Lovely!

JR

justnum
07-04-2006, 08:34 AM
happy birthday timberly.

thanks for adding some original conversations to the threads

Kerry Impson
07-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Hope you had a very Happy and Wonderful Birthday, Timberly!!!! (Sorry this is late; my older daughter's birthday is today and we had two parties this weekend -- one for her friends, one for family -- and I just found this thread.)

Anyway, feel free to extend your birthday now, by having a beer from me. (I promise, whenever I actually meet you I'll pay for it. LOL!!) :p

Timberly
07-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Anyway, feel free to extend your birthday now, by having a beer from me. (I promise, whenever I actually meet you I'll pay for it. LOL!!) :p
I'll only take you up on it if you promise to have one (or something close to it) with me. ;) A very happy birthday to your daughter.... she really gets to party on her b-day... fireworks & all.... too cool to have a national-cookout-party-fireworks type of day for your b-day! :cool:

Happy belated Timberly! :) I just got home from Florida- sorry this is late. Hope it was awesome!
No problemo, just glad you made it home safe. Yes, I had a very nice day, thank you. :)

Happy happy happy birthday... ( don't wanna spoil the suprize, but because I am so late with the b-day wishes I am having fireworks set off for you in big cities and small town all thru out the States tonite.)
All that for lil (big) 'ol me?!?! You shouldn't have!! :D

happy birthday timberly.

thanks for adding some original conversations to the threads
Such a nice thing to say, thanks for telling me that. ;)

Kerry Impson
07-04-2006, 08:13 PM
I'll only take you up on it if you promise to have one (or something close to it) with me. You're on!! :D

she really gets to party on her b-day... fireworks & all....Yeah, it's a blast....of course, until recently she truly believed the fireworks were because of her birthday!!! LOL.

Timberly
07-04-2006, 08:17 PM
You're on!! :D

Yeah, it's a blast....of course, until recently she truly believed the fireworks were because of her birthday!!! LOL.
Awww, that's awesome... like watching a kid on christmas eve when they still believe in Santa... the innocence & excitement... ;)

Solartje
07-05-2006, 08:17 AM
HIYAAAAAAAA TIMBERLY :p

sorry i didnt had much time before, as im leaving for a month abroad and i still had a **** load to do. BUT, here's my:

HAPPY B-day TIMBERLY

:D

there u go my lady,xxxx

breakup
07-05-2006, 09:03 AM
me too, I'm late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Timberly
07-05-2006, 10:32 AM
me too, I'm late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday!!
I think I hear an echo! :p You told me back on page 3... you were only a day late then. ;)

It's ok, we all know how willie has you all discombobulated :D

breakup
07-05-2006, 10:55 AM
I think I hear an echo! :p You told me back on page 3... you were only a day late then. ;)

It's ok, we all know how willie has you all discombobulated :D

Holy smokes!! All Willie needs is more ammunition!

In fact I went to the doctor the other day and he said I have bad news for you …you have high blood pressure and CRS (can’t remember shit). I said “Whew that’s a relief Doctor I thought you were going to tell me I had high blood pressure”

Cheers

sizl
07-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Hey Timberly, I am sorry I missed your Bday. I hope you had a good one. When our paths cross, I definitley owe you a drink or two or three.:eek: :D :p
Todd

Timberly
07-06-2006, 06:27 AM
Hey Timberly, I am sorry I missed your Bday. I hope you had a good one. When our paths cross, I definitley owe you a drink or two or three.:eek: :D :p
Todd

Todd, I don't care how late it is...if it draws you out of the woodwork to check in & let us know you're doing ok.... you can wish me a happy b-day anytime of the yr! Thanks for the wishes, I had a very nice day.

I've also got to give a shout out to my long lost brother ScottR. While we're not really related, we might as well be... we like pool of course, the same music, same style of cues, BEER (not neccessarily the same type), and we both love one of the best tv shows out there that no one ever gave a chance to....Sports Night. Sometimes I don't say much to my brother Scott but it doesn't mean I don't think of him often (cause I really do, and I think the world of him...one of the best friends a person could ask for...won't meet a nicer guy). My "silence" at times just means that I assume he knows that I care about him. ;)

shanesinnott
07-06-2006, 06:37 AM
Belated Happy Birthday Timberly. Hope you had a great Day!

Tennesseejoe
07-06-2006, 07:31 AM
Happy Birthday Timberly---It was a pleasure to have met you at the DCC this year. I hope you live to be 100 and I'm there to light the candles.

ScottR
07-06-2006, 08:18 AM
Todd, I don't care how late it is...if it draws you out of the woodwork to check in & let us know you're doing ok.... you can wish me a happy b-day anytime of the yr! Thanks for the wishes, I had a very nice day.

I've also got to give a shout out to my long lost brother ScottR. While we're not really related, we might as well be... we like pool of course, the same music, same style of cues, BEER (not neccessarily the same type), and we both love one of the best tv shows out there that no one ever gave a chance to....Sports Night. Sometimes I don't say much to my brother Scott but it doesn't mean I don't think of him often (cause I really do, and I think the world of him...one of the best friends a person could ask for...won't meet a nicer guy). My "silence" at times just means that I assume he knows that I care about him. ;)
Ok. I'll stop pouting now. :o :D

Steve Lipsky
07-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Happy birthday Timberly! Hope it was a great one, and that you did something you'll remember forever.

- Steve

Timberly
07-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Happy birthday Timberly! Hope it was a great one, and that you did something you'll remember forever.

- Steve
Thanks Steve, back at ya! I hope you & the family had a wonderful day on your birthday!

Happy Birthday Timberly---It was a pleasure to have met you at the DCC this year. I hope you live to be 100 and I'm there to light the candles.
Joe, I'll be sure to provide you with the lighter! The pleasure was all mine. Will you be attending again this yr?!?!?

Koop
07-06-2006, 07:36 PM
Ok. I'll stop pouting now. :o :D

I hope you're happy now :p

Eydie Romano
07-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Tim's~

This is the longest BD thread we have ever had! :D See how much everyone loves you!!!

Just think of how drunk you woud have been if they all had bought you a beer! We'll take up a collection next year and I'll start the thread a week early! :D

Timberly
07-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Tim's~

This is the longest BD thread we have ever had! :D See how much everyone loves you!!!

Just think of how drunk you woud have been if they all had bought you a beer! We'll take up a collection next year and I'll start the thread a week early! :D
It's not them liking me that got them posting in this thread.... it's them being the nice people they are. There's a ton of great folks on here and I'm blessed to be able to call some of them (yourself included) a true good friend.... ScottR is another.... Koop would give me the shirt off his back if I needed it and I know Rude Dude would share his last beer with me. :D

Seriously.... all of you guys are the best, thanks for the well wishes and the good laughs you guys have provided me with over the last yr that I've been here. (I've technically been here two yrs but didn't post the 1st yr). ;)

Most of those people offering beers will possibly be at the BCA next May... I intend on being there and I intend on getting drunk & not having to pay for it! :D