PDA

View Full Version : Great transaction W/ Chrisonline

cuebuilder
07-01-2006, 02:48 PM
I just got the 10x10 case I ordered from ChrisOnLine. What a great deal! The case is better than I expected and better than he described. I'll be doing more business for sure.
Dave

jimmyg
07-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Just recieved my purchase from Chris - dealing with Chris, smooth as silk!

ChrisOnline
07-03-2006, 09:24 PM
Dave sorry i didnt reply to this sooner.. i just saw it!

anyways.. Dave and Jimmy.. you guys were great to deal with too..

you guys made everything work out so easy.. and of course.. the pleasure to deal with both you guys was all mine.. and if there is ever anything you guys ever need..let me know.. hopefully i can help! :)

thanx again guys for the kind words.. it really means alot to me..
and you guys are what makes Azbilliards such a great forum to be a member of.. we are all lucky to have ya's...

chris

cuebuilder
07-04-2006, 03:04 AM
Thanks Chris. Gee, you're making me blush.
Dave

ChrisOnline
07-04-2006, 11:04 AM
Dave.. i was just looking at your website.. your cues look very nice although you have nothing for sale? I hope buisness is that good!! :) :) if i can make a suggestion.. make the pictures of your cues bigger.. or make a "sold cue section" where people can see some examples of cues you made and sold.. i would love to see more pics.. i enjoy just looking and appreciating somebody esles hard work.. one thing that is great about valley forge expo is, i like to take my time and look at everything and make sure i pay my respects to the cue makers..

chris

cueball1950
07-04-2006, 11:15 AM
I also had great dealings with Chris. I ordered 1 of the palm wood J/B cues he had for sale and i received it in 2 business days. Thanks again chris for such great service....................mike

cuebuilder
07-04-2006, 11:21 AM
Yeah Chris, the website isn't as meant to be. Seems there ia always too much to do with not enough time to do it. Someday soon I might get a chance to finish the site. What is there was something quick to just get it on line. I need time, time. time.
Dave

glfgd82
07-04-2006, 12:11 PM
Dave,

Where bouts in Hawaii are you located? We are going to be there over christmas/new years (12 days total) and I would love to maybe meet up with you and maybe even bang a few racks out. I will probably be in the market to get a new cue around that time, so maybe we can meet face to face to figure out what I want. PM me if you want and we can keep in touch when the time gets closer.

James

ChrisOnline
07-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Dave.. i understand.. there never is enough time in the world to do everything you want.. if i was in hawaii, i dont think i would ever get anything done..lol.. except working on the tan..lol..

Mike.--> glad your happy with your cue.. seems everybody loves them!!!

Dave---> you will have yours soon! real soon!! and then you will get to see what all the fuss is about!!

chris