PDA

View Full Version : Giving a complement

macaframa
07-02-2006, 12:06 PM
If I were to play you in a tourny i wouldn't make a ball due to your sexiness. You would be very distracting.

JennBarretta
07-02-2006, 09:18 PM
Ummm...thank you? ;-)

RBLilly
07-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Hey Jennifer,

I don't know if you remember me or not. I am from Corpus Christi TX. I asked you a few months back if you knew anyone that taught in my area. I found a guy up in Dallas. Randy G. of Cue-tech pool school. I went up there for a three day class.

It was awesome. I also found a guy here in San Antonio (about 2 hours away). I am going to start going to him about once a month.

I just wanted to say thank you for telling me to find someone to teach me. My learning curve is taking off a lot quicker now.

Thanks for the advice.

:D

DelaWho???
07-04-2006, 03:52 AM
Why not just say she'd out skill you? If you want to tell her she's hot that's one thing, and having met her at the SBE Valley Forge, I'd (and most every guy here) have to agree. She also has a real nice disposition, and is gracious to her many fans.

Jen I know you're a 9 baller by preference, but if you're ever in the first state and want to work on your 8 ball game...I'd be happy to race you to 8 ala IPT.....I'm figuring to win at least one......:D I fear if we played 9 ball the only way I'd see the table is IF I won the lag......:eek:

McCue Banger McCue

Peter E
07-08-2006, 04:42 AM
Jenn,
I'd have to agree that you are hot. I think I could still manage to keep that fact from distracting my pool playing however.

If you are ever in the central CT area I would love the opportunity to play some 9-ball. I think I would win! :-)

Peter

JennBarretta
07-18-2006, 08:32 AM
Hey Txplshrk...glad to hear you found someone. It really makes a huge difference, and I know I could never have progressed so quickly without some guidance.

Dela...8 ball...YUCK! If I were in the IPT I'd make myself love it, but since I'm not...EW!

Hi Peter...thanks again? I don't have any CT plans so far, but you never know!

Jenn

TheConArtist
07-21-2006, 10:00 PM
8 ball...YUCK!

LOL, Hey Jennifer love your game, i have your first appearance on t.v. on tape and you were awesome. It was to bad that Julie got that lucky roll on the nine i wanted you to win. Anyways the drills you posted up on a different thread were awesome, as i am a drilling fool and have put them into my routine. Thanks.

Cole 'TheConArtist'

Cameron Smith
07-24-2006, 01:15 PM
8 ball...YUCK! If I were in the IPT I'd make myself love it, but since I'm not...EW!

Jenn

LOL, I have to ask though, what about 14.1??????

DelaWho???
07-24-2006, 01:56 PM
We can play whatever you'd like, I was just trying to level the playing field. If you ever get out here drop me a line and you can beat up on me....lol

McCue Banger McCue

Ummagumma
07-24-2006, 11:43 PM
Jen, I'm looking forward to playing you in Lincoln City's Challenge the Pro thing again in November. It was absolutely great playing you last year.

And I'll let you rack your own when you win a game, to avoid something like last time! (I still feel bad about that) If it makes you feel any better or at least feel a bit of satisfaction, when I play in tourneys where winner racks their own, I sometimes slug my own racks!

TheConArtist
07-25-2006, 06:27 PM
Jen, I'm looking forward to playing you in Lincoln City's Challenge the Pro thing again in November. It was absolutely great playing you last year.

And I'll let you rack your own when you win a game, to avoid something like last time! (I still feel bad about that) If it makes you feel any better or at least feel a bit of satisfaction, when I play in tourneys where winner racks their own, I sometimes slug my own racks!

What Happen LOL, not to nervy :D

JennBarretta
07-25-2006, 07:04 PM
If you like drills, there is a set of books out there filled with great ones. Thorsten Hohmann lent me book 2 of the series, and I've been working on these drills every day. They are also the books used for the WPA Playing Ability Test. Book 3 is ridiculously difficult. You can get one or all of them online at http://www.billiardbook.com/ under the "books" section.

Cameron...14.1 is cool, but to be honest I don't really play it.

Cameron Smith
07-25-2006, 10:06 PM
14.1 is cool, but to be honest I don't really play it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D

justnum
07-26-2006, 07:32 AM
14.1 is the thinking man's game anyway.

{9-ball does have more exciting shots though}