PDA

View Full Version : pro player kerry impson

travis trotter
07-03-2006, 05:47 PM
i know that kerry impson is a pro player and all but i just want to know does she play on the wpba tour ?

DrCue'sProtege
07-03-2006, 09:47 PM
i believe she at least used to play on the WPBA Tour, i think? i remember seeing her at the BCA tournament at the Riviera in 1999.

i say if Kerry play with cuetec cue then kerry playing with same cue as earl and allison they play cuetec and that is the cue they use and since they win with cuetec i play with cuetec, cuetec cue for me, not sure if kerry play with cuetec.

DCP

Kerry Impson
07-04-2006, 06:56 PM
DCP is right that I used to play on the pro circuit....I quit in 2000 to start a family. But I do not play with a Cuetec -- I play with a wonderful Perry Weston cue (and have for a decade). Truth be told, the reason I have the "pro player" tag under my name is that I still have to pay full professional dues to be a member of the WPBA ("once a pro, always a pro"). Since the title's paid for, I'm gonna use it!!! :p

DrCue'sProtege
07-04-2006, 07:28 PM
and, if i may add, you are still beautiful!

hmmmm?
how does Mrs. DCP sound?

DCP

Kerry Impson
07-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Thank you for the compliment! (Athough the way I see it, I don't look too bad but now it takes me longer. LOL!!) As for the "Mrs. DCP": If I'm not mistaken, polygamy is still illegal in this country. :p

DrCue'sProtege
07-04-2006, 08:15 PM
well, perhaps we could move to another country then? hows about the Phillipines? i can pal around with Efren, and maybe some of my horrible luck would rub off on him and he might become human at the table.

DCP

Timberly
07-04-2006, 08:20 PM
i say if Kerry play with cuetec cue then kerry playing with same cue as earl and allison they play cuetec and that is the cue they use and since they win with cuetec i play with cuetec, cuetec cue for me, not sure if kerry play with cuetec.

DCP
Even if travis really isn't BJT, that was still funny as heck! :D

Randy Bailey
07-04-2006, 08:45 PM
i know that kerry impson is a pro player and all but i just want to know does she play on the wpba tour ?

Travis Trotter is a name that I shold know, but just can't remember. Where do you play? thanks, Beatle.........

travis trotter
07-07-2006, 06:40 PM
you guys are pretty much wrong on two things number 1 i am a pro player and number 2 i could beat kerry impson with cuetec cues :)

thanks

Timberly
07-07-2006, 06:47 PM
you guys are pretty much wrong on two things number 1 i am a pro player and number 2 i could beat kerry impson with cuetec cues :)

thanks
It's Earl!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

DrCue'sProtege
07-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Earl Who?

Earl Einsdorf?

Timberly
07-08-2006, 06:14 AM
Earl Who?

Earl Einsdorf?
Earl Hickey