PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Videos in One Place Now

Colin Colenso
07-04-2006, 05:37 AM
Every few days another pool video from Youtube.com gets posted here which is great for all of us who have searched up and down the internet looking for something decent to watch on boring nights.

However, trying to find that certain youtube video you want can be a little time consuming, so to make the process easier I set up a website that is cataloging all the content that's worth watching at Youtube.

The website is www.Cue-tv.com

I posted here about it a while back when it just had a dozen or so videos. Now I've added over half of the video links I've collected from Youtube which is about 70-80 videos.

If you know something about the videos, please enter your insights into the comments section.

If you've got any questions about how it works, let me know.

Check it out and let me know if you have any suggestions.

Cheers,
Colin

RiverRat
07-04-2006, 06:25 AM
I have really enjoyed these. Thanks for a great job!

Colin Colenso
07-04-2006, 09:01 AM
I have really enjoyed these. Thanks for a great job!
Thanks RiverRat, you're welcome.

It's only gonna get better with hopefully a few hundred videos up there in a few months.

Also I'm planning to set up a section for the guys here with home video capabilities so we can have some challenges like best out, luckiest shot, most amazing shot, shot demonstrations etc etc...and have them catalogued for future reference.

Colin

txspaderz
07-04-2006, 10:22 AM
I think this is a great idea, and starting out great. I have put links to Cue -TV on my APA League's site, and am looking into getting our Division reps to get video's from some of their players so we can put them on the site!

glfgd82
07-04-2006, 12:13 PM
well I just wasted a good hour on there...thanks!!!...lol

Jal
07-04-2006, 01:02 PM
Thanks Colin. What a great resource you've put at our fingertips. May your stroke always remain straight!

Jim

Timberly
07-04-2006, 01:08 PM
However, trying to find that certain youtube video you want can be a little time consuming, so to make the process easier I set up a website that is cataloging all the content that's worth watching at Youtube.

The website is www.Cue-tv.com
WOW, thanks Colin... I've been wanting to go check out some videos but didn't really have the time to sift through them... you've made it to where I can do that now... I know I speak for a lot of others here when I say that I/we appreciate the effort you've put forth in doing this. Thanks! ;)

Tennesseejoe
07-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Colin, These are really great. Thanks---They even load on my old dial up system.

Colin Colenso
07-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Colin, These are really great. Thanks---They even load on my old dial up system.
That's great to know Tennesseejoe,
Glad to know almost everyone can enjoy these vids conveniently.

Just hoping to keep building up the content so there are dozens if not hundreds of short videos in every category. Hopefully some guys will upload some more straight pool, 1-pocket and some clips of older legends playing the game.

Thanks again to all for the encouragement.
Colin

Note: Anyone with a pool site out there, please add a link to cue-tv.com. I'd be happy to reciprocate if you email me at colincolenso < a t > gmail. com
(spaces to avoid spam spiders)

rackmsuckr
07-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Thanks Colin, you're awesome!