PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy a diamond?

SloRoller
07-06-2006, 05:41 PM
I am just moving into the new house and am planning to buy a diamond pro.

I see several posts here on people who have bought one but I havent found out where.

If you have a diamond pro where did you buy it from? (this excludes rackmsucker..:-}

I am out on the west coast and dont know if there are any dealers.

thanks
SR

mnorwood
07-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Here's the link.

http://www.diamondbilliard.com/

I have never seen a diamond in a show room. I have never heard of a diamond dealer. Not to say no one reps for them but I get the impression you deal with them directly.

Hope this helps,
Marcus

ridewiththewind
07-06-2006, 06:07 PM
http://www.bestbilliard.com/catalog/1001.cfm?category=Tables

Please note that the quoted pricing includes the accessory kit AND shipping on the Diamond Pro.

Lisa

Fast Lenny
07-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Probably a jewelry store.:p :D

Scott Lee
07-06-2006, 07:05 PM
I'd recommend buying one of the IPT Diamond tables. They'll be in Vegas later this month, and I'm sure you could make a deal, and probably have Ed Hagen set it up for you in L.A. You certainly wouldn't spend anywhere near what a retailer wants to charge, and you'd get the light and professional set up as well. Call Diamond and ask them about this...

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

RiverCity
07-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Probably a jewelry store.:p :D
See, I was going to say South Africa...... :D
Chuck

ljmoss
07-06-2006, 07:28 PM
I am just moving into the new house and am planning to buy a diamond pro.

I see several posts here on people who have bought one but I havent found out where.

If you have a diamond pro where did you buy it from? (this excludes rackmsucker..:-}

I am out on the west coast and dont know if there are any dealers.

thanks
SR
www.diamondbilliard.com
is the diamond website. the advice from scott lee is good advice imo.you may also ask for chad at diamond billiards.
my phone for further information should you not reach ed hagen is 1-877-655-3440 toll free. i am a diamond distributor near orlando florida as well as a vendor for the 7 ft and 9 ft coin diamond smart tables.

L Moss

mthornto
07-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Here's the link.
I have never seen a diamond in a show room. I have never heard of a diamond dealer.

Just an FYI, I bought my Diamond from a local pool store about four and a half years ago. They did not carry a large selection, they mostly sold Brunswicks, but they had a few diamonds.

Tablemechanic
07-07-2006, 06:56 AM
I am a Diamond rep. in Socal. I would get the Diamond Pro with the Dymond wood rails. Also get the pro cut pockets. The Pro has the 3 piece slate and the IPT table has the one piece slate. I have played on both and I like the Pro better. Also look at their narrow light. If you need any info send me a pm or call Chad at Diamond.

Steve

SloRoller
07-08-2006, 11:45 AM
We dont have a pool dealer here in town, there was a Olhausen dealer but he moved up north last year.

Thanks much for the replies, I'll follow-up with a few of the leads and good ideas you provided.

thanks
SR