PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie O'Sullivan plays pool on tv!

Roy Steffensen
07-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Next week The Norwegian 9-ball Challenge starts, with 125 entrants, among them Ronnie O'Sullivan, Mika Immonen, Marcus Chamat, Oliver Ortmann, Niels Feijen, Tony Drago and Jasmin Ouschan.

The draw is ready and can be seen on www.norwegian9ballchallenge.com, and O'Sullivan and Ouschan are both in the "Group of Death".

At least 30 matches will be broadcasted live at www.betandwin.com, and it will be possible to bet on who will win the matches, frames and so on.

It is also possible to bet on who is gonna win the tournament. Then use the link below.
https://www.betandwin.com/betsnew.aspx?SportID=38

Roy Steffensen
07-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Visit www.pro9.co.uk to see the tv-schedule!

You can see more than 30 matches from the Norwegian 9-ball Challenge, LIVE and FREE

blakjak121
07-10-2006, 11:42 AM
how can we watch these events on bet and win ?

sniper
07-10-2006, 11:47 AM
It's good to see Ronnie playing a pool tournament right before the big IPT event, it will be interesting to see how well he does against some of the top nine ball players in Europe.

AuntyDan
07-10-2006, 02:41 PM
how can we watch these events on bet and win ?

You have to register on the site for a free account. Then Video event links will appear.

Jedi V Man
07-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Ronnie is the most amazing player I have ever watched.

When he is Dead On, he is better than anyone in the game at pocketing a ball and playing possition. If he were to ever go into full time playing Straight Pool, he would be the biggest world beater in the game.

Ever watch him run a "Maximum" in Snooker on a 12X6?

Amazing. Never out of line more than a 1", if even that.

Cutting the hell out of a pocket into the side pocket and going 3 rail shapes and having perfect speed and perfect shapes on a table so tight and fast it would give Efrin a Headache is unreal.

I have much respect for Ronnies skills.

Don't mean he is gonna do shit playing 9-ball though:D

Although I am sure he will do well....