PDA

View Full Version : Free Falcon pool Cue?

recoveryjones
07-09-2006, 03:15 AM
For details check out this link:
http://www.leisure-offer.com/rd_p?p=113082&t=1126&c=338676&gift=8454&a=8454-billiard%20cue%20cases

It's only open to USA residents,so I didn't read the fine print. Sounds to good to be true.
RJ

ps.Falcon cues are now made in China,so maybe it is the real deal.

seiyaryu55
07-09-2006, 05:30 AM
Well i went through all the BS offers up front with fake info. Then at the end it said to complete 2 of the offers listed below and then go to the next page. 3 pages total so i guess youll have to complete 6 offers? Either way its the same old offers like credit card sign ups, free med samples etc. I guess if you do complete all that stuff theyll send you a cue. Who knows. I would rather not risk it.

EDIT:
2. You must complete the product offers exactly as indicated on each page. For this promotion, FalconTM Pool Cue, you must complete a total of 10 offers as follows: Page 1 - complete any 2 offers; Page 2 - complete any 2 offers; Page 3 - complete any 6 offers to get your gift. If you do not correctly complete the number of offers indicated on each page, you will not be entitled to a gift. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Examples of Advertisers' offers may include free trial offers, credit cards, free quote requests and other free or low-cost offers. Typically, there are a variety of offers presented for your selection - some offers require a small purchase, while others are free trials or free applications which do not require a purchase (and can be cancelled without obligation).

To 'Complete' an offer, you must sign up, get approved for and activated (where applicable) for the Advertiser's offer by meeting all conditions and steps stated for the offer. For some credit card offers, the card must be activated by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance in order for the offer to be considered 'completed'.

chris2669
07-09-2006, 06:50 AM
I would not screw with it!!