PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here participating in the Joss Finals this weekend

Dave in Boston
05-23-2003, 09:09 AM
I was just wonder who on this board was playing or just going to tomorrows Joss tourney in New Bedford

Koop
05-23-2003, 09:32 AM
Hey Dave,

I wish I could make it down but the wife is due any day with our second. I don't think I would survive if she went into labor while I was at a pool tournament :)
Have fun and tell Tony I said hey.

Dave

AzHousePro
05-23-2003, 10:50 AM
Hey Koop. Congratulations.

Don't worry about not making it. We will keep you up to date here on the site as to what is happening out there.

Mike

Koop
05-23-2003, 10:55 AM
Thanks Mike. Really wish I could make it down there but if I did it might be my last :)

P.S. I wish the guys over on the Fantasy site would lighten up. Wouldn't it be nice if Mike Capone could spit out cues of that quality in only days or weeks. Not too likely.

Koop

Kerry
05-23-2003, 11:28 AM
I will be there in a spectating capacity. Looking forward to it. Keep an eye on Tom "Shorty" D'Alfonso. I assume he will be playing. He won the Quincy tourney last night without breaking a sweat. Looks at the top of his game. Lots of big names to look for too--I heard Archer and Strickland are confirmed, and Bustamante is a maybe. I'm sure there will be all the Joss regulars too. Should be a great event. I had the opportunity to play on the tables on Wed. They look great and play great. I can't wait!!

KerryM

AzHousePro
05-23-2003, 02:29 PM
I have Tom's name down as a confirmed player for this weekend. Making it a top priority to get a good pic of him so I have something to use when he wins events in the future.

Koop, tell me about it. I don't know if they think Mike is just sitting there not working on cues just to screw with them or what.

Mike

Ken in CT
05-23-2003, 07:34 PM
I plan to be there watching. I'll probably take some pics but I still haven't read the instructions for my new camera. At least the batteries seem to last longer.
Ken in CT