PDA

View Full Version : I Still think Bergman can win this whole thing

Rhea
10-29-2015, 11:05 AM
I think Bergman has what it takes to win the U.S. Open this year, even in this monster field. And with the odds stacked against him as this being his very fist U.S. Open.

terryhanna
10-29-2015, 11:12 AM
I think Bergman has what it takes to win the U.S. Open this year, even in this monster field. And with the odds stacked against him as this being his very fist U.S. Open.
Not his 1st US Open he was 17th last year

Celtic
10-29-2015, 11:23 AM
Not his 1st US Open he was 17th last year

Was "that" even his first US Open? He might have played prior to that and simply not have cashed.

Rhea
10-29-2015, 11:44 AM
Was "that" even his first US Open? He might have played prior to that and simply not have cashed.

Last year was his first try, I stand corrected.

Rhea
10-29-2015, 12:28 PM
Bergman up 4 - 0 on Rodney Morris at the moment.

Rhea
10-29-2015, 01:19 PM
Bergman up 9 - 6 on Rodney Morris at the moment.

solid C player
10-29-2015, 01:44 PM
that young man can play, at 16 or 17 he beat the 10ball ghost stringing 10 plus racks in a row at a 100 a pop. i told my buddy this kid could be what he is now, a world class talent. justin hall was with him and also turned into a world class player.. like to see him win it

Rhea
10-29-2015, 01:47 PM
that young man can play, at 16 or 17 he beat the 10ball ghost stringing 10 plus racks in a row at a 100 a pop. i told my buddy this kid could be what he is now, a world class talent. justin hall was with him and also turned into a world class player.. like to see him win it

He won 11-6 vs Rodney, on to his next victim, and yes I believe he will make it to the final 2... and potentially double dip the winner.

Busboy
10-29-2015, 01:47 PM
Well he beat Rodney so hope he makes it I'd love to see him win it all

terryhanna
10-29-2015, 01:49 PM
He won 11-6 vs Rodney, on to his next victim, and yes I believe he will make it to the final 2... and potentially double dip the winner.
Finals is only one race i think not true double Elimination

Rhea
10-29-2015, 01:50 PM
Finals is only one race i think not true double Elimination

Oh is it a single race to 13 like in the WC9?

RobMan
10-29-2015, 02:01 PM
I think it is race to 15 - win by 2.

one stroke
10-29-2015, 02:13 PM

well it appears the odds are much better considering the breaking rules have left its mark

Zphix
10-29-2015, 02:15 PM
I think Bergman is top 4 finish for sure, and a very strong chance to win it.

I've noticed with the exception of Kris (who is now on my ignore list) that the Shane advocates are pretty quiet.

King T
10-29-2015, 03:20 PM

He sure could win it all, he has game, but this field is the strongest that has ever been at the open by far and that means trouble for everybody.

The guy that has his A Game and a roll or two is on his way to being Crowned Champion!

All my picks but one are out, so Ive got one chance to win my Money back!

Kris_b1104
10-29-2015, 04:51 PM

I've noticed with the exception of Kris (who is now on my ignore list) that the Shane advocates are pretty quiet.

Someone is salty.

Zphix
10-29-2015, 05:46 PM
Someone is salty.

Nah, on at least 3 occasions you've posted something stupid/trollish. With all the stupid stuff I've been seeing lately I have developed a low tolerance for stupidity/trolling.

Kris_b1104
10-29-2015, 05:59 PM
Nah, on at least 3 occasions you've posted something stupid/trollish. With all the stupid stuff I've been seeing lately I have developed a low tolerance for stupidity/trolling.

I thought you had me on ignore. You are taking AzB way too seriously, most of anything that I say is purely out of fun and no malicious intent. Calm down. If I really wanted to troll, I would/could.

I am not a troll. I'll be at the Mosconi Cup if anyone would like to see me or have anything negative to say, if not, then let's have a beer. Good day sir.

Celtic
10-29-2015, 06:07 PM
I am not a troll.

Yeah, you are.

Both of these threads are nothing more then dumb sarcastic troll posts meant to rehash dumb and well hashed out debates that have already run their course.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=409644

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=409477

You also knew full well they were, which is why you made the shit eating grin comments in the opening post.

Those were the definition of trollish threads you graced AZB with in the last short while.

Zphix
10-29-2015, 06:08 PM
Yeah, you are.

Both of these threads are nothing more then dumb sarcastic troll posts meant to rehash dumb and well hashed out debates that have already run their course.

You also knew full well they were, which is why you made the shit eating grin comments in the opening post.

Those were the definition of trollish threads you graced AZB with in the last short while.

The case is rested.

one stroke
10-29-2015, 06:49 PM
The case is rested.

Maybe you were just chumming instead of trolling

CBuck
10-29-2015, 06:52 PM

Maybe you were just chumming instead of trolling

he's down 10 - 7 to Liu right now. it was 7 - 7 Liu with last 3
update: Liu broke & had 2 - 9 combo chance to win match & missed then Bergman got out, 10 - 8 now

Kris_b1104
10-29-2015, 07:01 PM
Yeah, you are.

2 threads and I'm a troll? Got it.

Allen Brown
10-29-2015, 07:48 PM
Yeah, you are.

I believe he made those two threads because of a comment in another thread. I thought it was pretty funny and to think this is an example of trolling is a bit far fetched.

Kris, some of us got it but some of them didn't. I'm glad I'm not the only one around here who doesn't take this stuff too serious. :thumbup:

Kris_b1104
10-29-2015, 07:52 PM
I believe he made those two threads because of a comment in another thread. I thought it was pretty funny and to think this is an example of trolling is a bit far fetched.

Kris, some of us got it but some of them didn't. I'm glad I'm not the only one around here who doesn't take this stuff too serious. :thumbup:

Thank you sir, greenies incoming!

Edit: Also, Celtic you really had to go out of your way to red rep me? I usually enjoy your posts and point of view but if I disagree I still wouldn't red rep someone unless it's something major like blatantly lying, libel, slander, or robbing someone on the for sale forum. I hope you're red repping Thaiger, Ron Swanson, ktrepal, and all the others that are actually trolls and not just me. Take care man.

Zphix
10-29-2015, 09:25 PM

Edit: Also, Celtic you really had to go out of your way to red rep me? I usually enjoy your posts and point of view but if I disagree I still wouldn't red rep someone unless it's something major like blatantly lying, libel, slander, or robbing someone on the for sale forum. I hope you're red repping Thaiger, Ron Swanson, ktrepal, and all the others that are actually trolls and not just me. Take care man.

Ehhhh PHUQIT. Sorry for the drama Kris!

Celtic
10-29-2015, 10:00 PM
I believe he made those two threads because of a comment in another thread.

Everyone knows it was a satire on the other threads where the arguments occurred where the similar comments were made in earnest. It was not one prior thread either, we have had a few of those threads.

Regardless, we do not need satire posts of old arguments taking up the main page. They add absolutely nothing and they are about as original as Jam Rickrolling people on actual serious discussion threads.

Celtic
10-29-2015, 10:04 PM

I red repped you on the original thread in question, because we have had way too much of that crap. A couple troll threads might not seem like that much to you to worry about, but we have hundreds of active members who post regularly and if they all made their "acceptable" two trollish joke threads as well the entire main forum would be complete garbage.

Don't worry about the rep though, it means less than nothing on this forum. Case in point, the absolute winners you mention in the post above are green, which is a complete joke...

Kris_b1104
10-29-2015, 10:20 PM
I red repped you on the original thread in question, because we have had way too much of that crap. A couple troll threads might not seem like that much to you to worry about, but we have hundreds of active members who post regularly and if they all made their "acceptable" two trollish joke threads as well the entire main forum would be complete garbage.

Don't worry about the rep though, it means less than nothing on this forum. Case in point, the absolute winners you mention in the post above are green, which is a complete joke...

I don't care about the red rep or my reputation, I'm more surprised at the fact that you actually went out of your way to RED rep me even though you know it means "less than nothing", so why do it in the first place?

If you really like something someone said, you green rep them, if not, keep it moving. Red repping is a nit move. Like the saying goes, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

And I agree, it is a joke that they can post scot-free but you chose me to single out.

Peace dude. It's just a forum. About pool. On the internet. This place needs less policing and more humor.

Fun fact: you gave me my first and only red rep while many others have green repped me for those same 2 threads I started who understood it was a harmless joke.

Kris_b1104
10-29-2015, 10:24 PM
Ehhhh PHUQIT. Sorry for the drama Kris!

No worries dude.

ElCorazonFrio
10-29-2015, 10:31 PM
They add absolutely nothing and they are about as original as Jam Rickrolling people on actual serious discussion threads.

You...you...you CAN'T say that!

Kris_b1104
10-29-2015, 10:35 PM

^^^^ hey, this guy is trolling. Quick, Red rep him. We've had enough memes in these forums.

Celtic
10-29-2015, 10:40 PM

Yeah, I know, now the thread is probably going to get locked. :(

Kris_b1104
10-29-2015, 10:42 PM
Yeah, I know, now the thread is probably going to get locked. :(

It might reappear the next day out of thin air, stranger things have happened.

u12armresl
10-30-2015, 12:28 AM
He's for sure the favorite from here. Just needs a good night rest, and he will be up and ready to go in the morning.

poolplaya1976
10-30-2015, 05:19 PM

not true Justin played last year......he had a good run this year but too many monsters.......best field in the history of pool