PDA

View Full Version : Why did the evening session..shut me out at 3 am...US Open Live Stream??

meister2u
10-30-2015, 12:13 AM
Dam I purchased tonights evening session live stream and....and main table was 9 to 7 when stream stopped at 3 am...what the hell!!!

If you are gonna offer live stream at least wait till matches are over for evening ..Its not my fault you started matches late..Ugggh never again will I buy a accu stat stream...really unprofessional:angry::angry::angry:

terryhanna
10-30-2015, 12:17 AM
Dam I purchased tonights evening session live stream and....and main table was 9 to 7 when stream stopped at 3 am...what the hell!!!

If you are gonna offer live stream at least wait till matches are over for evening ..Its not my fault you started matches late..Ugggh never again will I buy a accu stat stream...really unprofessional:angry::angry::angry:
Did the same thing to me missed the last few games

I know they put a start and finish time on the session they prolly never thought it would go so late

moose man
10-30-2015, 12:22 AM
Yup, I just posted the same thing. It was really starting to turn into a great match too! I'm thinking a credit for tomorrow is in order...

meister2u
10-30-2015, 12:22 AM
They had hall of fame induction and should have taken this into account..

:boring2::boring2::boring2:Especially when its down to the last 6 players ugghhhhh

moose man
10-30-2015, 12:30 AM
I'm friends with Scott Smith, and I sent him a text asking for the results of the two matches that probably are finishing right now. No response yet, and I'm not too confident that he will get back to me anytime too soon. Does anyone know who won the match with Ralf and Jayson??

Johnnyt
10-30-2015, 12:33 AM
Don't forget to buy the Steinway stream and probably get screwed again. If you can't provide a good, clear, and smooth stream...don't stream it for PPV. Johnnyt

meister2u
10-30-2015, 12:38 AM
Shaw..lost too Souquet :cool: it went hill hill

meister2u
10-30-2015, 12:41 AM
Don't forget to buy the Steinway stream and probably get screwed again. If you can't provide a good, clear, and smooth stream...don't stream it for PPV. Johnnyt

Well the stream was smooth on my end...very nice..but missed the last 24 minutes of match ..Hsu lost...lol

Yea i dont buy other streams very unreliable....free streams from China offer better quality and that is saying a lot.

moose man
10-30-2015, 12:43 AM
Shaw..lost too Souqet :cool:

Thanks for the update. Souquet is a good guy, and I heard that he has been shooting really well, so good for him. I'll be rooting for him to win the next two matches...

Badbeat13
10-30-2015, 12:45 AM
Damn that sucks, even a full refund wouldn't make that
right imo.

I'm at work and followed the live updates, but that's nothing
compared to watching it, only to have it cut off early like that.

SUCKS!!!

Johnnyt
10-30-2015, 07:20 AM
Same crap every year. As long as the DVD's get made, everythings cool. Johnnyt

BmoreMoney
10-30-2015, 07:25 AM
That does suck no doubt. Let's remember though even multi billion dollar news agencies like Fox, CNN, etc routinely lose live on site broadcasts that are streamed. Just saying, but yes I agree when paying for a product and you don't receive what your paying for something should be done to make it right.

ChicagoJoe
10-30-2015, 07:30 AM
I was a little upset that I bought the stream last night hoping i'd be able to watch the first two matches. I was able to watch a rack or two of the second match before it was too late for me. It was scheduled to start at 9:30 eastern.

simibill
10-30-2015, 07:50 AM
You're right, Johnnyt. Seems like same old crap every year with accu-stats.Kind of sounds like a Barry production. But they keep on buying it.

scttybee
10-30-2015, 09:04 AM
You're right, Johnnyt. Seems like same old crap every year with accu-stats.Kind of sounds like a Barry production. But they keep on buying it.

same old crap with accu-stats?obviously you know as much as some old troll in florida
whos trying to bang his ups man

BasementDweller
10-30-2015, 09:22 AM
I will no longer buy streams that are not guaranteed in some form or fashion. Even a 50% credit would be cool with me. Something....anything

Stew
10-30-2015, 09:29 AM
I paid my fee last night and only to get the black screen of death!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NOT REAL HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!