PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to Accu-Stats for 2015 U.S. Open

Thomas McKane
10-31-2015, 07:08 AM
If you've been around pool players for any length of time, you know they are the hyper critical types and they tend to whine about everything. AZ has its share of that and, as I said, it's a known quirk and you just ignore it once you understand it.

There were small irritating issues of course, the sound was pretty rough for 2-3 days, not all the killer matches were streamed, and some streaming died a few times. In the end however, Mark, Danny, Pat, Jim, and all the rest of the folks with Accu-Stats did a great job and it was a good tournament with plenty of great matches to watch.

So thank you for the insane amount of work that went into this event Accu-Stats, that energy is sorely needed in this sport and much appreciated. See ya next year!

smashmouth
10-31-2015, 07:23 AM
If you've been around pool players for any length of time, you know there are hyper loser types and they tend praise and follow everything.

missing critical thinking and good parenting

see first post above

Joe_Jaguar
10-31-2015, 07:26 AM
If you've been around pool players for any length of time, you know there are hyper loser types and they tend praise and follow everything.

see first post above

Well said. :rotflmao1:

The tech guy from Accu-Stats even put a ridiculous comment on Facebook at the start of the tournament basically saying who cares we aren't a streaming company anyways in response to the complaints on there. Was trying to find it but it looks like it has since been removed.

Thomas McKane
10-31-2015, 07:37 AM

see first post above

And the trolls of AZ come out of the woodwork like roaches, confirming exactly what I said.

Maxx
10-31-2015, 08:26 AM
I enjoyed the stream; as Mark Wilson is fond of saying, I got to see a lot of "world class" pool.
There were a few hiccups, but I feel that I definitely got my money's worth.

Thanks for all the hard work that went into producing the event!

bicki
10-31-2015, 09:08 AM
Accu-Stats has not done the best job this year. But as Tom McKane I am still very very happy for the work that Accu-Stats puts in, not only in the US Open. So far my broadcast experience with Accu-Stats is more than satisfying. I am very grateful to them and will for sure stay a loyal customer!

One indicator for me was that I only got once a reply from Jim Frederics. Usually, he reacts always and immediately. This US Open he apparently had his hands full ;)

It is like going regularly to one of my favorite restaurants. If they dogged it once, I would not not go there anymore!

I enjoyed the week despite the issues.