PDA

View Full Version : Another TV Show Idea

TomHay
11-01-2015, 08:20 AM
I call it Bar League 8 Ball

I don't know how many teams total the USA, but I think a lot.

Format would be, your best against their best. (Single Team Player) No professionals

A Race to 10

Winners move up

This could also be a per State

Just to use a number $25,000.00 First place going down in amount for top 10.

My reasoning is, I believe there are more Bar League Players than regular Pool Halls (at this time) and would give great audience viewers. Inexpensive to produce. One company like Miller Beer could be host.

The Pro's could be commentators and give some Trick Shots during breaks.

I like it, my Cat likes it, lets play :smile:

couldnthinkof01
11-01-2015, 09:49 AM
I like the idea of a larger audience using "regular" players but what constitutes a pro? All states have a hierarchy and the top of which play very, very good. To the average league player what is the difference between short stops or AA and a pro?

TomHay
11-01-2015, 09:56 AM
A Pro is someone who has played in a Pro Tournament. I think the Leagues have a full definition.

Yes, there will be some sharks in the water but in Bar Room 8 Ball, they aint gotta win.

I like the idea of a larger audience using "regular" players but what constitutes a pro? All states have a hierarchy and the top of which play very, very good. To the average league player what is the difference between short stops or AA and a pro?

fastone371
11-01-2015, 10:01 AM
I call it Bar League 8 Ball

I don't know how many teams total the USA, but I think a lot.

Format would be, your best against their best. (Single Team Player) No professionals

A Race to 10

Winners move up

This could also be a per State

Just to use a number $25,000.00 First place going down in amount for top 10.

My reasoning is, I believe there are more Bar League Players than regular Pool Halls (at this time) and would give great audience viewers. Inexpensive to produce. One company like Miller Beer could be host.

The Pro's could be commentators and give some Trick Shots during breaks.

I like it, my Cat likes it, lets play :smile:

I like this idea and if your cat likes it I think it is fair to assume everyone will. :smile:

couldnthinkof01
11-01-2015, 10:10 AM
King of the hill, could be good!