PDA

View Full Version : Girls on Slate?

Halfjack87
11-06-2015, 11:15 AM
:eek:

OK, so there's all these cute pics of girls laying all over pool tables - go find your own, but all I can think about is potential damage to the table.

Seems like the felt would be at risk, joints between the slate pieces would be at risk, a rail could get kicked off. I mean, photographing mostly naked models on my pool table would be dangerous, right?

I mean, if I got the right camera, is it cool to let these girls crawl all over the table like that? Is there a table-safe way for model-shoots?

BmoreMoney
11-06-2015, 11:22 AM

OK, so there's all these cute pics of girls laying all over pool tables - go find your own, but all I can think about is potential damage to the table.

Seems like the felt would be at risk, joints between the slate pieces would be at risk, a rail could get kicked off. I mean, photographing mostly naked models on my pool table would be dangerous, right?

I mean, if I got the right camera, is it cool to let these girls crawl all over the table like that? Is there a table-safe way for model-shoots?

Only dangerous if you try photographing the big girls. Keep them within range and table will be fine, but no high heels. Be sure to keep the camera lens safe too!

michael4
11-06-2015, 11:22 AM
Is there a table-safe way for model-shoots?

1) use someone else's table

2) stay away from BBW

pwd72s
11-06-2015, 11:24 AM
It's only dangerous if your wife sees the pictures, then contacts a lawyer...

Apocalypse2017
11-06-2015, 11:41 AM
I recommend a 1 piece slate and a nice piece of ass.

Celophanewrap
11-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Only dangerous if you try photographing the big girls. Keep them within range and table will be fine, but no high heels. Be sure to keep the camera lens safe too!

HEY! There ain't nuthin' wrong with big girls.
Halfjack, I think you better check your priorities. The list of us that will ever play pro is very very short, those table need to be multipurpose

ChopStick
11-06-2015, 01:54 PM
I had a brand new Diamond ProAm. I never did get that thing level. :grin-devilish:

poolplaya1
11-06-2015, 01:57 PM
This thread is pointless without pics

Poolmanis
11-06-2015, 02:21 PM
this thread is pointless without pics

+1. .

Danimal
11-06-2015, 02:22 PM
http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=514028&d=1303492303

BmoreMoney
11-06-2015, 02:53 PM
Halfjack, I think you better check your priorities. The list of us that will ever play pro is very very short, those table need to be multipurpose

Yes big girls have their place too, just not on a pool table and PLEASE not getting photographed! If your wife is a big girl we can offer a pass, just don't photograph and post lol

pt109
11-06-2015, 02:57 PM

The biggest danger is fogging up the lens.

Celophanewrap
11-06-2015, 03:12 PM
Yes big girls have their place too, just not on a pool table and PLEASE not getting photographed! If your wife is a big girl we can offer a pass, just don't photograph and post lol

I see you don't have a very sturdy pool table, walmart?

BmoreMoney
11-06-2015, 03:24 PM

I just don't want to wash my eyes out with acid,...... Again lol

BmoreMoney
11-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Like mopeds, all good and understood lol

M.G.
11-06-2015, 04:00 PM
Mhm - if some 60kg would make any difference on a 400kg table... :)

spartan
11-06-2015, 04:00 PM
2) stay away from BBW

I will be politically incorrect and say I agree :D

trustyrusty
11-06-2015, 04:10 PM
models on my table :thumbup:

photographic evidence of it :sorry:

wife finding said evidence and pulling a Lorena Bobbitt :eek:

no thanks

BmoreMoney
11-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Mhm - if some 60kg would make any difference on a 400kg table... :)

Use American Standard damn it!!!!

BmoreMoney
11-06-2015, 04:32 PM
models on my table :thumbup:

photographic evidence of it :sorry:

wife finding said evidence and pulling a Lorena Bobbitt :eek:

no thanks

U must try to be smarter in the future or procure a bigger pimp hand IMO.

BmoreMoney
11-06-2015, 04:37 PM

So does your pool table require both 4x4's AND 2X6'S ? SORRY, that's cool
If yours does but mine def does not.

realkingcobra
11-06-2015, 07:32 PM

I wouldn't call that BBW....I'd call that...just right, and anytime she'd pick up the phone:grin-devilish:

pooler
11-07-2015, 02:55 PM
This thread is pointless without pics

Are you sure ???

OK, if you really insist, here is a pic from another thread (courtesy of voiceofreason, England)

All cool, just missing the slate, I suppose :)

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12191983_10153298126063576_6818179872877047212_n.j pg?oh=cd6c7e66f5280437ab061d43a5b2efc6&oe=56C2E28E

DJ14.1
11-07-2015, 03:01 PM

Model-looking girls laying on pool tables and this is what you worry about? :-)

Celophanewrap
11-08-2015, 01:48 AM
So does your pool table require both 4x4's AND 2X6'S ? SORRY, that's cool
If yours does but mine def does not.
...just 38D - 44DD or more, anything larger (or smaller) is optional

Halfjack87
11-08-2015, 11:43 AM
Wow! Lot's of good feedback on this thread! :thumbup:

In reply to some of the posts so far:

BmoreMoney: Good tips on the weight limit (not an issue), no high heels, and protect the camera lens (action shots, right?)

Michael4: Good tip adding - someone else's table

Pwd72s: Yeah, lawyer, hmm...

Apocalypse2015: One piece slate - only if it's someone else's table (see above)

Celophanewrap: Sorry, that girl is out of scope - but agree on the versatility of the table for alternate uses!

Poolplaya1: You're right, I know you're right... (google image)

Danimal: ew - keep that off the threads please!

Trustyrusty: Worst case scenerio, for sure! A clear and present danger...

Pooler: That was way rude!

A lot to think about.... :rolleyes:

BmoreMoney
11-08-2015, 11:53 AM
Wow! Lot's of good feedback on this thread! :thumbup:

In reply to some of the posts so far:

BmoreMoney: Good tips on the weight limit (not an issue), no high heels, and protect the camera lens (action shots, right?)

Michael4: Good tip adding - someone else's table

Pwd72s: Yeah, lawyer, hmm...

Apocalypse2015: One piece slate - only if it's someone else's table (see above)

Celophanewrap: Sorry, that girl is out of scope - but agree on the versatility of the table for alternate uses!

Poolplaya1: You're right, I know you're right... (google image)

Danimal: ew - keep that off the threads please!

Trustyrusty: Worst case scenerio, for sure! A clear and present danger...

Pooler: That was way rude!

A lot to think about.... :rolleyes:

No, wasnt referring to action shots. I meant don't photograph anything fugly enough that will have a chance of breaking lens!