PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Jones on Commentary!! Nov 13-15

Bigtruck
11-07-2015, 12:14 PM
Former U.S. Open 9 Ball Champion Jeremy Jones will be breaking down the shots at the White Diamond Billiards Super 9 Ball event November 13-15.

Jeremy Jones gives detailed and eloquent anaylsis and you will be sure to learn something with him in the booth!

Friday at 7pm will be coverage of the mini tournament and will be FREE to watch at ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck.

The Chris Miller show will start at 10 am Saturday! You don't want to miss it. Best Auction in the country.

Thanks,

Ray

kkdanamatt
11-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Jeremy:

Missed you at the US Open last week.
What happened?

TwinkleToes
11-07-2015, 03:45 PM
Excellent! I listened to Earl Strickland give commentary one time when Karen Corr was playing Kevin Guimond. Earl was very good that time, at giving his opinions about how he would play particular shots. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

There is an added element when someone who is world class as a player himself, gives commentary. Especially if he/she makes it a point to explain how they would do it or...how they think the player might play it.

Double J has been a world class player for two decades. I hope, rather than just sitting and visiting with you, Ray, Jeremy will make it a point to do the same as Earl did.

Not that you aren't enjoyable to visit with, Ray. But...you get the point!

Joe_Jaguar
11-07-2015, 06:00 PM
Excellent! I listened to Earl Strickland give commentary one time when Karen Corr was playing Kevin Guimond. Earl was very good that time, at giving his opinions about how he would play particular shots. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

There is an added element when someone who is world class as a player himself, gives commentary. Especially if he/she makes it a point to explain how they would do it or...how they think the player might play it.

Double J has been a world class player for two decades. I hope, rather than just sitting and visiting with you, Ray, Jeremy will make it a point to do the same as Earl did.

Earl isn't in JJ's league when it comes to commentating.

Bigtruck
11-07-2015, 07:15 PM

Yes I do, and I couldn't agree more!

Jeremy is straight up analysis. Bring up lunch and he segues back to the match smoothly. He's good and very knowledgeable. I always enjoy Jeremy in the booth.

Ray

JesseBfan
11-08-2015, 12:20 AM
...no doubt about it. But he's no Scott Rabon in the booth. Scotty is the nuts behind the mic.

Bigtruck
11-08-2015, 04:50 PM
...no doubt about it. But he's no Scott Rabon in the booth. Scotty is the nuts behind the mic.

Scott Rabon is really awesome!!! Scott will be back in the booth for the Memphis Christmas Classic. Big Table 8 Ball and One Pocket.

Ray

Duane Remick
11-08-2015, 05:23 PM
Former U.S. Open 9 Ball Champion Jeremy Jones will be breaking down the shots at the White Diamond Billiards Super 9 Ball event November 13-15.

Jeremy Jones gives detailed and eloquent anaylsis and you will be sure to learn something with him in the booth!

Friday at 7pm will be coverage of the mini tournament and will be FREE to watch at ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck.

The Chris Miller show will start at 10 am Saturday! You don't want to miss it. Best Auction in the country.

Thanks,

Ray
Ray,
thanks for the post
J J is excellent commentator

spartan
11-08-2015, 07:20 PM
I would love to see JJ get in box with Earl. They may end up boxing
Or JJ commentating on Earl match or Earl commentating on JJ
JJ and Mika in box would also be explosive
:grin:

Bigtruck
11-09-2015, 12:04 AM
White Diamonds is going to be an excellent time!!!

Bigtruck
11-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Jeremy:

Missed you at the US Open last week.
What happened?

Jeremy had an accident and had to have hand surgery. He's fine and will be back playing in the next several weeks.

Ray