PDA

View Full Version : Wow @ NC 8 ball tourney

gunzby
11-07-2015, 09:54 PM
I figured there would be a few strong players, but nothing like this. Stevie Moore, Mike Davis, Jundel Mazon, Justin Hall, Ronnie Parks and Jeff Abernathy are a few names in the field.

molinatx4206
11-07-2015, 10:28 PM
I figured there would be a few strong players, but nothing like this. Stevie Moore, Mike Davis, Jundel Mazon, Justin Hall, Ronnie Parks and Jeff Abernathy are a few names in the field.

I'll take hall to snap it off... What are the #s?

actionplayer
11-07-2015, 10:39 PM

im not sure what you saying. ?

it is strong or it isnt?

neither of those guys but hall are really worth mentioning in a big tournament
moore and davis low level pros

gunzby
11-07-2015, 11:34 PM

it is strong or it isnt?

For an eight ball tournament that's a thousand added I was actually surprised at the strength of the turnout. I guess where you're from Efren and Busty turn out for a zero added 3 ball tournament, but I haven't seen it in tournament play around here

Black-Balled
11-08-2015, 08:18 AM

it is strong or it isnt?

He pretty clearly said it was a storng assembly for that event.

Wherer did it say they were world beaters?

wimpy
11-08-2015, 11:42 AM
I was thinking the same. That is a very strong field for any event in NC. Davis and Moore can beat any of the so called top level pros on any given day,and as far as Mazon goes, his resume speaks for itself. He is a great player. When I saw the player field for this $1,000 added event I was impressed. I knew Jundal was going because I talked with his backer (Ronnie) the day before, but I didn't know Justin hall would be there. I wish now that I had made that 5 hr trek.

BmoreMoney
11-08-2015, 11:57 AM
I was thinking the same. That is a very strong field for any event in NC. Davis and Moore can beat any of the so called top level pros on any given day,and as far as Mazon goes, his resume speaks for itself. He is a great player. When I saw the player field for this $1,000 added event I was impressed. I knew Jundal was going because I talked with his backer (Ronnie) the day before, but I didn't know Justin hall would be there. I wish now that I had made that 5 hr trek.

I was gonna say same thing about Davis. Don't know too much about Moore other then all those CTE references - and for some reason that automatically males me think he prob plays worse than he actually does lol.

fat Albert
11-08-2015, 04:03 PM
I don't know what u knowor what you think you know but Davis and Moore are not low level check your records cowboy

gunzby
11-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Mike Davis beat Justin Hall 9-8 for the hot seat. Justin waits the winner of Jundel vs Clint Clark

actionplayer
11-08-2015, 05:21 PM
I don't know what u knowor what you think you know but Davis and Moore are not low level check your records cowboy

Ok top tier pros are orcullo ko pin yi Svb feijen mika Appleton etc
Mid sky Bergman Shaw Ignacio etc
Low Moore Davis chip shredder etc

Of course anyone can beat anyone on a given day however over years of tournament performances that's where they stand

one stroke
11-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Ok top tier pros are orcullo ko pin yi Svb feijen mika Appleton etc
Mid sky Bergman Shaw Ignacio etc
Low Moore Davis chip shredder etc

Of course anyone can beat anyone on a given day however over years of tournament performances that's where they stand

If your talking American pro's only , then thier mid , , Stevie at one time was upper and MD has a couple big wins under his belt and has been on the MC team

gunzby
11-08-2015, 07:04 PM
Mike Davis vs Justin Hall in the finals race to 11

Black-Balled
11-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Go, mike!!!!!!

gunzby
11-08-2015, 07:56 PM
8-4 Mike.....

one stroke
11-08-2015, 08:03 PM
Go, mike!!!!!!

Yes sir indeed , love Mike as you have and so have I seen him grow up to a fine young man , he might not be a spectacular shot maker he's a Seriousl a Grinder mental tough as they come

gunzby
11-08-2015, 08:34 PM
Mike takes down the finals 11-6

Black-Balled
11-09-2015, 04:05 PM
Mike takes down the finals 11-6

This pleases me greatly!