Wanted To Share Credit To POV Pool

https://youtu.be/mHbazgjWYis

POVPOOL
07-10-2016, 06:23 PM
just saw 2 great shots from the ernesto dominguez vs dennis orcullo
match going on right now in the 2016 west coast challenge
wanted to share credit to pov pool

https://youtu.be/mhbazgjwyis

remove this from your channel now! You do not have permission to use this material!!!

There is a copyright notice in the description of our youtube videos that deserve your attention!!!

SE7EN
07-10-2016, 06:37 PM
A lot of exclamation marks! Ok :eek:

Johnny Rosato
07-10-2016, 07:41 PM
You're jumping this guy for trying to show 2 shots on a billiard forum? That's fantastic. Who are y'all again,POV pool? OK,I got it !!!
JOHNNY ROSATO ~ B'HAM,AL

POVPOOL
07-10-2016, 08:28 PM
You're jumping this guy for trying to show 2 shots on a billiard forum? That's fantastic. Who are y'all again,POV pool? OK,I got it !!!
JOHNNY ROSATO ~ B'HAM,AL

I'm sorry you feel this way. We've had a rash of problems with this. It is our content and we work very hard to protect it. By posting our content on other channels limits our ability to track analytics for our sponsors. Sorry to Seven for the harsh reaction. I'm sure you meant nothing by it. We are always willing to discuss the sharing of content as long as it is mutually beneficial and properly credited.

SE7EN
07-10-2016, 09:05 PM
I'm sorry you feel this way. We've had a rash of problems with this. It is our content and we work very hard to protect it. By posting our content on other channels limits our ability to track analytics for our sponsors. Sorry to Seven for the harsh reaction. I'm sure you meant nothing by it. We are always willing to discuss the sharing of content as long as it is mutually beneficial and properly credited.

No Worries, All Good