PDA

View Full Version : Unification Table?

vjmehra
07-11-2016, 01:34 PM
I was just thinking, over here we have our 7 foot 'snooker style' (i.e. English) pool tables and over in the US you have your bar boxes....now with Chinese 8-Ball gathering traction is there perhaps a huge opportunity for a 7 foot snooker style table, but configured to take US size balls.

If it was to come off it could help unify 8-Ball globally and would surely be good for the game. What do people think?

(I specifically mention 7 foot tables, as outside the US in my experience pool tables are either 8/9 foot American or 7 foot English and the idea of a table that is a little bit familiar to everyone seems to make a lot of sense).

67tbird
07-12-2016, 06:35 AM
I personally would love to own one

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

fastone371
07-12-2016, 08:52 AM
I was just thinking, over here we have our 7 foot 'snooker style' (i.e. English) pool tables and over in the US you have your bar boxes....now with Chinese 8-Ball gathering traction is there perhaps a huge opportunity for a 7 foot snooker style table, but configured to take US size balls.

If it was to come off it could help unify 8-Ball globally and would surely be good for the game. What do people think?

(I specifically mention 7 foot tables, as outside the US in my experience pool tables are either 8/9 foot American or 7 foot English and the idea of a table that is a little bit familiar to everyone seems to make a lot of sense).

I was thinking it would be really nice if everybody would fill in that little location box so we all knew where "over here" was actually located.

vjmehra
07-12-2016, 11:11 AM
The clue was in the first line ;-)

The other side of the pond!