PDA

View Full Version : Blue Fin Billiards - Fresno, CA - (4113 W Swift Ave Fresno, CA 93722)

Bavafongoul
07-12-2016, 11:08 AM
On July 1st, Tommy Hill became the new owner of one of Fresno's oldest pool parlors.
The new parlor is called Blue Fin Billiards and don't play Tommy because he is a shark.

This is the best pool room in Fresno after only being in business for less than 2 weeks.
The bathrooms have been remodeled, new LED lighting for the tables, the addition of
a 10' snooker table.....lots of golf action..........and the very best part is a pool player is
the owner & knows what a pool parlor should be...Tommy is a former world champion.

Do yourself a favor when in Fresno and stop by Blue Fin Billiards.....Open 11 am - 2 am.
It also offers unlimited play (open til close) monthly memberships......Wow......a great bargain.

Matt B.

Bavafongoul
07-12-2016, 02:31 PM
There are ten (10) 7' tables for accommodating APA & other organizations that play on the smaller size tables.

The tables are going to be recovered with the blue cloth and the first one turned out really sweet as you can see,

Matt B.

Bavafongoul
07-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Reserved for future pics........the parlor has only been under Tommy & Samatha Hill's ownership since July 1st......less than 2 weeks.

Scott Lee
07-12-2016, 08:39 PM
Great looking room. Pool School will be held at Blue Fin Billiards the first weekend in August (5, 6, & 7). Anyone interested can PM me or contact Tommy Hill. :grin:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

There are ten (10) 7' tables for accommodating APA & other organizations that play on the smaller size tables.

12squared
07-13-2016, 08:29 AM
was that the name of Tony Annagoni's(sp?) old room in Monterey? I wish this room much success.

sixpack
07-13-2016, 09:18 AM
was that the name of Tony Annagoni's(sp?) old room in Monterey? I wish this room much success.

Same name, no connection. I asked that question on a previous thread :)

Mr. Bond
07-13-2016, 09:40 AM
Any room owner with the gonads to put in a snooker table is alright with me.
I use Frez as my jumping off point for trips up into the sequoias so I'll definitely stop by next time

tommyhill
07-13-2016, 01:31 PM
Mr Bond, please do stop by and say hello. 12squared , yes there is a pool room in Monterey called Blue Fin. I have nothing to do with them. I also own a construction company called Blue fin Pools & Spas. scott, Im looking forward to seeing you soon.

12squared
07-13-2016, 08:43 PM
12squared , yes there is a pool room in Monterey called Blue Fin. I have nothing to do with them. I also own a construction company called Blue fin Pools & Spas.

Just curious. I wasn't even aware that that room in Monterey was still open - I had been there a couple times when Tony opened it as I was living in San Jose at the time. I've been in CO for the last 16 years so out of touch.

Wish you the very best w/your new room, it looks great.

Dave