PDA

View Full Version : Shoot pool not people....

greyghost
07-14-2016, 06:12 PM
my protest to the violence today. I'm gonna play the game. The one I been teaching and sharing with the fuking world for many years. Some may laugh. But Francois minguad. That captain. The Bastille. Hate long ago. Hate today when we thought it could be locked maybe. Because hope us know. So I'm gonna play myself some one pocket which was invented in Oklahoma. And play it wit a cue I made. From a Jew who taught me. With a leather tip that a prisoner of hate made 200+ years ago. And maybe the fans as far as maritius, Romania, turkey, Bosnia, South America. Can all enjoying seeing what I see and hear as music. It's well alive. I'd rather make fans of a simple game than ever create an enemy.

-grey ghost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuebuddy
07-14-2016, 06:34 PM
Well Keebie IMHO you have made zillions of friends. Have a good time with your game and send your positive thoughts towards France and Minguad.

BmoreMoney
07-14-2016, 06:55 PM
Grey Ghost - you're not black!!!!! Just kidding of course. I appreciate your take brother and as yards know we are in the minority. Sometimes the easiest lessons are the hardest to learn. Carry on my man.

GoldCrown
07-14-2016, 07:47 PM
So I'm gonna play myself some one pocket

Playing 1pocket....the real simple pleasures in life.

greyghost
07-14-2016, 10:55 PM
https://vimeo.com/174778133Thanks fellas! Hope yall had as good a day as I did. Heck I even made two balls in one shot. Super smooth like! Lol

greyghost
07-14-2016, 10:59 PM
Didn't even see the fella in background whipping that shaft lol! My buddy rephaiah learning to creep under the fog in the one hole doing some camera work lol watching me send Loretta overboard

greyghost
07-14-2016, 11:06 PM
Grey Ghost - you're not black!!!!! Just kidding of course. I appreciate your take brother and as yards know we are in the minority. Sometimes the easiest lessons are the hardest to learn. Carry on my man.

Right! There ain't many uno pockito players much less the grey skinned kind lol [emoji23][emoji12]

greyghost
07-15-2016, 06:21 AM
Well Keebie IMHO you have made zillions of friends. Have a good time with your game and send your positive thoughts towards France and Minguad.

You coming November sir cuesalot? [emoji13] heard the foods good an some players will be strutting through lol

cuesblues
07-15-2016, 07:09 AM
my protest to the violence today. I'm gonna play the game. The one I been teaching and sharing with the fuking world for many years. Some may laugh. But Francois minguad. That captain. The Bastille. Hate long ago. Hate today when we thought it could be locked maybe. Because hope us know. So I'm gonna play myself some one pocket which was invented in Oklahoma. And play it wit a cue I made. From a Jew who taught me. With a leather tip that a prisoner of hate made 200+ years ago. And maybe the fans as far as maritius, Romania, turkey, Bosnia, South America. Can all enjoying seeing what I see and hear as music. It's well alive. I'd rather make fans of a simple game than ever create an enemy.

-grey ghost

8Ball Player's Lives Matter

Cuebuddy
07-15-2016, 09:06 AM
You coming November sir cuesalot? [emoji13] heard the foods good an some players will be strutting through lol

I wish. The last time I went through your area I was able to get to White Diamonds, Buffalo's and Lacy's. Always a good time even when I am getting my a$$ handed to me by JoeyA;).

Watching the tourney there was a kick... Jamie Farrell got game for sure.
Next time I stop through I will let you know and we can play some.

There is a mini cue with your name on it.

Lynch
07-15-2016, 11:09 AM
I have a shirt that states your thread title. Good message!