PDA

View Full Version : Z2 vs Z3

SpringsF6B
07-18-2016, 02:33 PM
I know this has been discussed before but I thought I'd like to see if anyone has any additional information.

I'm currently using and old Meucci demo cue with a Z2 shaft. Since I switched to the Z2 my game has generally improved and I'm really quite happy with the way it plays. The cue is old and has picked up some knocks and dings along the way. So I decided to get a new cue. My first thought was to get an new Meucci. Unfortunately, after checking around it became clear that Meucci quality is on the decline. Now I'm off to find a brand new cue - Predator, Schon, Pechauer - just not sure.

While lurking around cue sites it became clear that they are not selling Z2s anymore. So I'm trying to decide if I will be happy with a Z3.

I'd like to hear from anyone who switched. How do you like playing with the Z3? Please compare the 2 shafts. What does it do better?, worse?... Any comments would be appreciated.

JTs cuerepair
07-18-2016, 04:41 PM
Go on Predators website and there you can see the spec sheet on both and compare , Some people will say that the Z2 is great and some will say the Z3 is great,

RickLafayette
07-18-2016, 04:51 PM
There are a lot of Pool/Billiard supply sites that have overstocks of the Z2.