PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Russell Cearley

JC
07-26-2016, 09:06 PM
Working man from Springfield Oregon.

3rd place in the 9 ball platinum division and 1st place in the 8 ball gold at the BCA nationals, the biggest cash prize of the event at $6k. Came in with an established Fargo rating of 617.

Russ should be an inspiration to all of us who don't have the time or inclination to make pool a full time job.

Now known as "Run Out Russ"

Good job brother!

JC

drv4
07-26-2016, 09:30 PM
Working man from Springfield Oregon.

3rd place in the 9 ball platinum division and 1st place in the 8 ball gold at the BCA nationals, the biggest cash prize of the event at $6k. Came in with an established Fargo rating of 617.

Russ should be an inspiration to all of us who don't have the time or inclination to make pool a full time job.

Now known as "Run Out Russ"

Good job brother!

JC

Is that the same guy as short bus Russ here on AZB? Congrats either way, huge field and great accomplishment!

JC
07-26-2016, 09:38 PM
Is that the same guy as short bus Russ here on AZB? Congrats either way, huge field and great accomplishment!

No I don't think Russ is a member here. Too busy working.:)

JC

bral
07-27-2016, 05:03 AM

He was in the 9 ball gold division - I chatted with him a bit after his match with Los Angeles player Drew Palma, talking about his experience of playing around the country (as part of being in the military).

EDIT: Woops, I was thinking of Joe Pierce, not Russ Cearley.

mmktierney
07-27-2016, 12:42 PM
Great job Russell.....you outplayed your opponent, you deserved the win. 1rst in teams, 3rd in 9 ball 1rst in 8 ball....great tournament....fun watching you sweat in out on the live stream.... See you there on the big screen again next year?