PDA

View Full Version : meucci cue of the month

gary1982
07-28-2016, 04:06 AM
I just traded for a meucci that looks like the SE3 but it has 9/91 and 15 of 750 under the bumper which makes it a cue of the month I was hoping someone could tell me some info on these cues some sites say 250 is all that got made is that true. Is my cue better than the se model that looks similar if anyone knows about the history behind it please inform me thanks

poolguy4u
07-28-2016, 09:25 AM
I just traded for a meucci that looks like the SE3 but it has 9/91 and 15 of 750 under the bumper which makes it a cue of the month I was hoping someone could tell me some info on these cues some sites say 250 is all that got made is that true. Is my cue better than the se model that looks similar if anyone knows about the history behind it please inform me thanks

:sorry:

Just another Meucci. What's it's worth...well, depends on how much you like it.

The last one I sold----I got $300 but that was around five years ago.

Retail prices have changed alot but resale values...not so much.

gary1982
07-28-2016, 11:39 PM
I agree its only worth what someone is willing to give I just got it to add to my collection. I'm mainly interested in the history of the cue. Is it true that the cue of the month cues were made before the SE model that's similar? Did they actually make 750 like the plate says? I've seen a few of the SE-3 priced for almost a grand, not sure if they actually bring that but what is the difference in the two? Is the SE model better, more desirable, if so why? Also like to know if the earlier numbers are better than late ones would #15 be more desirable than say #300? How many variants of the cue were produced I read somewhere that it was also offered as a summer series at one time but seems to me that the ones made first would be more desirable than the models that followed I was just hoping someone could give me the facts about the cue. Please let me know if anyone has more information. Thanks

TNOriginals
07-29-2016, 05:11 AM
SE's may be priced at 1000. They may be priced at 25000. As far as selling goes, I can buy SEs for a few hundred a lot of days. I have some friends that like them and I pick them up for them. Bought an SE XI last week with 3 shafts for $400 for one.
Don't get caught up in SE hype.