PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Josh Treadway!

Bman8910
07-28-2017, 05:48 AM
The clear coat on my Murray Tucker turned yellow over the years. I met Murray at Treadways booth at this years SBE and he explained he isn't currently doing any cue work. Although he did agree to resign my cue if I was going to have Josh refinish it

So I sent my cue with Josh to have it completely stripped down and refinished. He did an incredible job. Josh is currently building me another one of his cues and I can't wait to get it next year. He does outstanding work, his cues play jam up and he is just a great guy to deal with. He is extremely busy and he made time to help me out, thanks Josh!

JazzboxBlues
07-28-2017, 06:20 AM
I've done some business with Josh as well. Very competent and easy to deal with.

garczar
07-28-2017, 06:25 AM
Best young maker in the bizz. His work is flawless and he is a super nice guy. Buy one before his list gets crazy long.

Bman8910
07-28-2017, 06:52 AM
I agree 100%, in 20 or 30 years everyone will wish they bought one now. I had a beautiful Treadway that I traded for this Tucker. It was a hard decision but I decided to order another Treadway and do the deal. Murray only made 50-60 cues and alot of them were Hoppe cues. This is the nicest one I have seen to date. It also has been fairly well documented and was named "Big Pimpin" by Murray. I had to have it...lol.

With that being said, I can't wait for my next Treadway cue!