PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing a becue

Brags
07-28-2017, 12:11 PM
When/where can I actually purchase the becue? How does it compare to the Predator Revo?

Nobody answered so I will start my own topic.

1. Where can I buy a Becue?
2. Are they going to be available on Seyberts?
3. Clearly the Revo is the lowest deflection cue on the market. How does the deflection compare to a Revo?
4. Does it only come in white?
(Giggity)

Icon of Sin
07-28-2017, 12:26 PM

3. Clearly the Revo is the lowest deflection cue on the market. How does the deflection compare to a Revo?
(Giggity)

In your no touching the table thread you wanted to get rid of low def cues... now you want one?

Black-Balled
07-28-2017, 12:29 PM
In your no touching the table thread you wanted to get rid of low def cues... now you want one?

Poo chum just wanna start shit.

Last couple times, he got banned before he could get off, so he is tryna get as much in as possible now.

pocket
07-28-2017, 12:37 PM

Bwahahahahahaha :groucho:

Brags
07-28-2017, 12:42 PM

Ya I'm not a hypocrite...I have a Revo and a Sport 2...a 314 original mcdermott...a 314 3 and a vantage shaft... a jump cue...a break cue. I find I never bother using them though...stick with my lucasi classic or hybrid.

Dave-Kat
07-28-2017, 01:20 PM
Pure 'Chum'

-Late,

Brags
07-28-2017, 08:16 PM
Bump. ..................:)

wrickyb
07-29-2017, 03:19 AM

(Giggity)

Answers:
1) You can order the Becue through me USA@BecueOfficial.com
2) No the cue is not available through Seyberts
3) Tony of Tiger Cues hit with my Becue and stated he felt it was lower deflection than the Revo (which I also own) He stated it was top of the line low deflection
4) The shaft is white and you can get a sneaky pete version that has white on the butt

Email me and I can send a price list and pictures. The Becue special price through me start at $700 plus shipping

Ricky Bryant
USA@BecueOfficial.com

Brags
07-29-2017, 05:08 AM
Answers:
1) You can order the Becue through me USA@BecueOfficial.com
2) No the cue is not available through Seyberts
3) Tony of Tiger Cues hit with my Becue and stated he felt it was lower deflection than the Revo (which I also own) He stated it was top of the line low deflection
4) The shaft is white and you can get a sneaky pete version that has white on the butt

Email me and I can send a price list and pictures. The Becue special price through me start at $700 plus shipping

Ricky Bryant
USA@BecueOfficial.com

Thank you! :)

Brags
07-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Guys I'm on the fence about getting a white perl sneaky pete or a natural born naked...any suggestions?

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=446014
Is this a natural born naked?

MeeLosh
07-30-2017, 07:12 AM
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=446014
Is this a natural born naked?

Yes, this is the natural born naked. I have that one.

Brags
07-30-2017, 07:18 AM
Yes, this is the natural born naked. I have that one.

Great thanks. Looks nice. I'm deciding between that and the sneaky pete version...but I would prefer a 12.75 diameter instead of 11.80...hopefully they can accommodate.