PDA

View Full Version : Are there any used pool cue dealers in Greensboro, Raleigh, or Winston Salem NC?

justinb386
07-30-2017, 11:01 PM
Does anyone know of any dealers in Greensboro, Raleigh, or Winston Salem NC who deal in, and offer reasonable prices on lower end cues?

Also, has anyone found any pawn shops in the cities that I noted above that know pool cues, and deal in them from time to time (when ever someone might bring one into their store, to sell or get a loan on)?

I have checked out a few pawn shops here in Greensboro, but none offered anything of decent quality (just the usual Viper brand cues, that I usually see at many pawn shops).

Thanks for any info on anywhere where I might find a good deal on a nice good quality cue (that is of high quality, but on the lower end in terms of price, like Helmstetter for example).

When I lived in Evansville Indiana, there was (and probably still is) a dealer that dealt in pool cues, and offered very reasonable prices on them.

He had (has) his own trading shop, where you could come check out the cues in person, and actually hit some balls with it (because he had an arcade next door, with a pool table).

His main business was (actually is, because I think it is still in business) his arcade next door, but he did have a very large collection of pool cues (for selling / trading), from very high end ($1,000 and up), to very low end (under $200).

I would love to maybe find a shop like that one (in this area), that offers used pool cues, for very reasonable asking prices, but I am afraid there may not be anything like that around here.

Thanks.

captainjko
07-31-2017, 05:36 AM
How much money are you looking to spend? And do you have that money ready at this moment?

fat Albert
07-31-2017, 06:55 AM
Call Fat Albert 336-275-9627