PDA

View Full Version : Youtube runout drill

Brags
07-31-2017, 06:48 AM
I have a drill where I set up the balls from a match on yt where the pro runs out...then I run it out faster than them...then I try to do the same left handed. Anybody else try this drill? fyi its very hard to run out faster than Shaw with your left hand if you are right handed...it's hard enough with your right hand. Luc Salvas also a challenge.

https://youtu.be/xNi04y7bfFc?t=16m30s

hotelyorba
07-31-2017, 07:06 AM
brags entertains me with his funnyness. :)

michael4
07-31-2017, 07:36 AM
I have a drill where I set up the balls from a match on yt where the pro runs out...then I run it out faster than them...then I try to do the same left handed. Anybody else try this drill?

Yes, I have many drills, where I watch what the pros do, and then I do it faster and better than they did............:rolleyes:

strmanglr scott
07-31-2017, 07:40 AM
Yes, I have many drills, where I watch what the pros do, and then I do it faster and better than they did............:rolleyes:

Yep, sometimes I play all my shots behind my back. Still working on doing it that way left handed though.:thumbup:

Brags
07-31-2017, 07:47 AM
I will post some videos.

JC
07-31-2017, 08:25 AM
I like doing it left handed one handed to make it challenging but alas it's still too easy.:smile:

JC

Player
07-31-2017, 09:16 AM
I like to stand on one foot....

Sedog
07-31-2017, 10:00 AM
I do believe your name says it ALL!

Texas Carom Club
07-31-2017, 10:21 AM
I have a drill where I set up the balls from a match on yt where the pro runs out...then I run it out faster than them...then I try to do the same left handed. Anybody else try this drill? fyi its very hard to run out faster than Shaw with your left hand if you are right handed...it's hard enough with your right hand. Luc Salvas also a challenge.

Show us you doing it faster than that guys 46 second break and run
Show us you doing it left handed

Then show us you doing it one handed , fast of course
Then no handed, again fast

De420MadHatter
07-31-2017, 10:43 AM
I love stroking with my left hand :thumbup: Its like I'm cheating on my right hand, and feels so much different!!

strmanglr scott
07-31-2017, 10:47 AM
Blindfolded w my hands tied behind my back w the pool cue sticking out my a$$.:grin:

michael4
07-31-2017, 11:48 AM
Blindfolded w my hands tied behind my back w the pool cue sticking out my a$$.:grin:

no video of that please :D

jasonlaus
07-31-2017, 12:57 PM
There's no doubt he can do it with his mouth.
Jason

Johnnybgood
07-31-2017, 01:37 PM
I generally do it with my fingers. Using my right index finger as the cue and a closed bridge. Low English will make your fingers sore after a while.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Z-Nole
07-31-2017, 02:42 PM

You got me with that one. That's funny.

Black-Balled
07-31-2017, 07:53 PM
I will post some videos.

No, you won't.

Brags
07-31-2017, 08:01 PM
No, you won't.

You know I will.

Black-Balled
07-31-2017, 08:21 PM
You know I will.

Bull...
Shit.

Brags
07-31-2017, 08:31 PM
Bull...
Shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNi04y7bfFc&feature=youtu.be&t=16m30s

Let's both do it...post a video of your best time.

pt109
07-31-2017, 09:08 PM
Well, Brags, when you get bored of making flawless outs on a pool table....
...maybe you can step up to this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLk71tnNxOU

Brags
07-31-2017, 11:24 PM
Well, Brags, when you get bored of making flawless outs on a pool table....
...maybe you can step up to this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLk71tnNxOU

Step up? Snooker players only use 1/3 of the table...its like they are playing on a 4x8...Also, dude was lucky...got out of line a few times, and almost scratched in the side.

book collector
08-01-2017, 01:13 AM
i always thought you should get paid double if you run out fast.

Texas Carom Club
08-01-2017, 03:30 AM
Step up? Snooker players only use 1/3 of the table...its like they are playing on a 4x8...Also, dude was lucky...got out of line a few times, and almost scratched in the side.

How is it they only use a third of the table when the balls are placed literally at both ends and the center

BeiberLvr
08-01-2017, 03:31 AM

Sounds like something John Barton would say.

Interesting.

BeiberLvr
08-01-2017, 03:33 AM
I have a drill where I type up a resume from scratch faster than a pro pool player.

So far I'm 8/8.

hotelyorba
08-01-2017, 04:09 AM
Referring to Ronnie O'Sullivan as 'dude' tells me everything I need to know about your snooker knowledge.

Brags
08-01-2017, 04:32 AM
How is it they only use a third of the table when the balls are placed literally at both ends and the center

Ya 3 balls on 1 end...the rest on the other. It's a lot of wasted table. lol when you have to make a rest that is 25 feet long it should be a hint that maybe the table is too big. Why don't they just play on a smaller table and use the whole thing? That would be a more interesting game. Also, the pockets need to be pro cut like on a diamond, and the balls should be 2 1/4 inch.

Referring to Ronnie O'Sullivan as 'dude' tells me everything I need to know about your snooker knowledge.

I recognize the dude from one of my youtube runout drills.

pt109
08-01-2017, 04:42 AM

I think I see what you mean....they only use part of the table like great golfers only use
part of the course....always trying to stay outta bunkers and the rough...the nits, :rolleyes:

Texas Carom Club
08-01-2017, 04:54 AM
Ya 3 balls on 1 end...the rest on the other. It's a lot of wasted table. lol when you have to make a rest that is 25 feet long it should be a hint that maybe the table is too big. Why don't they just play on a smaller table and use the whole thing? That would be a more interesting game. Also, the pockets need to be pro cut like on a diamond, and the balls should be 2 1/4 inch.

I recognize the dude from one of my youtube runout drills.

Ya but you play with diamonds, on a baby sized table
With happy lucky games that end with the word ball

Lucky games that the opening shot is pure luck
Lucky games where you just hit a ball hard and if something falls, you get a trophy and keep shooting

Brags
08-01-2017, 04:57 AM
I think I see what you mean....they only use part of the table like great golfers only use
part of the course....always trying to stay outta bunkers and the rough...the nits, :rolleyes:

Why stop at 11 ft? lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCe0iA4vu08

or maybe this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZbMsHgIqs#t=99.983119

Brags
08-01-2017, 05:07 AM
Ya but you play with diamonds, on a baby sized table
With happy lucky games that end with the word ball

Lucky games that the opening shot is pure luck
Lucky games where you just hit a ball hard and if something falls, you get a trophy and keep shooting

http://www.guffoo.cz/danny/ronnie/index.php?nid=1380&lid=cs&oid=171207

"There is a diamond system to the table which is simple if you know how to work it. If you don't it isn't."

(See? It's like painting by numbers.)

"That's why snooker players get thrashed by American pool players because it is not as easy as it looks. I think there is more luck involved in pool than snooker but I still think there is a tremendous skill level in pool that goes unseen."
"Once I started playing pool over the last couple of weeks I have realised it is a very difficult game and there is an art to it. If you compare it to snooker, with big holes in pool surely you shouldn't miss but it is not as simple as that. There are a lot more tactics to the game - which I need to learn and that will take time."

Ronnie O'sullivan

Texas Carom Club
08-01-2017, 05:08 AM

cant pop a ball in on the break and call it a "win" in snooker:grin-square:

BeiberLvr
08-01-2017, 05:11 AM

O'SULLIVAN REMAINS DEFIANT

World number one Ronnie O'Sullivan insists he is not turning his back on snooker by spending months in America playing pool but concedes his new-found passion could end up being his long-term future.
The 29-year-old is often as outspoken as he is talented and made no secret of the fact the current snooker programme, which has been downsized following lost sponsorship deals, was not to his liking.
O'Sullivan has pledged to continue turning up for the major tournaments but has also opted to fill the gaps on the calendar by playing pool across the Atlantic.
And that was a decision he felt had been inevitable given the lack of top-quality snooker now available across the globe.
He said: "I love playing snooker but I wasn't getting enough. I have the opportunity to play in America and that doesn't interfere with the events that I want to play in on the snooker calendar.
"It will enable me to play 12 months of the year instead of seven weeks. It is a new challenge and I must admit it has rejuvenated me.
"I am looking forward to my snooker now because I know that when the snooker is over I have got something to look forward to. Sometimes I never looked forward to playing the snooker so when it was over it was a bit of a relief.
"But then I was doing nothing for three or four months - and when I am left to my own devices I feel unsettled.
"Going to America is a tremendous opportunity and when I am 40 and can't see further than nine feet away snooker will be out of the question because there will be youngsters coming along who will be potting balls for fun.
"But when I am 40 a nine-foot pool table means I can play on until I am 55 so it is all about the bigger picture as well."
O'Sullivan is hoping his snooker skills will not be damaged by lack of use while he is abroad but conceded he would probably have to get used to an unfamiliar feeling while in the States - losing regularly.
He said: "At the moment I am an awful pool player. I have got to get used to heavier balls, different angles from the cushions, things like that.
"Snooker players are perfectionists but in pool you leave yourself with shots you would not dream of taking on the snooker table like potting balls off cushions. There is a diamond system to the table which is simple if you know how to work it. If you don't it isn't.
"That's why snooker players get thrashed by American pool players because it is not as easy as it looks. I think there is more luck involved in pool than snooker but I still think there is a tremendous skill level in pool that goes unseen.
"Once I started playing pool over the last couple of weeks I have realised it is a very difficult game and there is an art to it. If you compare it to snooker, with big holes in pool surely you shouldn't miss but it is not as simple as that. There are a lot more tactics to the game - which I need to learn and that will take time."

Did you really just quote an article that's 12 years old?

Texas Carom Club
08-01-2017, 05:11 AM

hes going into desperation mode,
got nothing else

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 05:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNi04y7bfFc&feature=youtu.be&t=16m30s

Let's both do it...post a video of your best time.

Lies, lies, lies.

Brags
08-01-2017, 05:19 AM

How does that affect anything being said?

Brags
08-01-2017, 05:22 AM
Lies, lies, lies.

Why don't you do it then if you think I'm lying?

BeiberLvr
08-01-2017, 05:24 AM
How does that affect anything being said?

Because opinions can change.

Because what you think will happen in the future might not actually happen.

For example, Ronnie is over 40 now. Still playing top notch snooker, and hasn't given up for a career in pool.

Also, ask any professional snooker player their thoughts on pool. Most of their responses will be fairly diplomatic.

Brags
08-01-2017, 05:32 AM
Also, ask any professional snooker player their thoughts on pool. Most of their responses will be fairly diplomatic.

ya ya snooker snobs...until they get their ass handed to them on a pool table...kind of like putting a boxer in the octagon lol...

Texas Carom Club
08-01-2017, 05:37 AM
ya ya snooker snobs...until they get their ass handed to them on a pool table...kind of like putting a boxer in the octagon lol...

not at all like that

but what else is to be expected from you

zpele
08-01-2017, 07:02 AM

Brags- he never said he would post a video... you did.

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 07:22 AM
Brags- he never said he would post a video... you did.

Haha...what a idiot.

I am a documented POOLCHAMP. Whatchoo got, poolCHUMP?

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 07:24 AM

Holy crap. That is the most asenine and hilarious reply i have seen in a loooong time.

I am sill celebrating his stupid.

Brags
08-01-2017, 07:29 AM
Holy crap. That is the most asenine and hilarious reply i have seen in a loooong time.

I am sill celebrating his stupid.

So you don't even want to attempt it?

Johnny Rosato
08-01-2017, 07:35 AM
When are you gonna post that video?

Brags
08-01-2017, 07:37 AM
When are you gonna post that video?

Charging my gopro as we speak.

easy-e
08-01-2017, 07:39 AM
Charging my gopro as we speak.

Just use your cellphone.

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 07:54 AM
Here is a video of me doing a Ram Shot Break for the Runout.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkjopqJhZE

I will post some videos.

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 08:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkjopqJhZE
You take time to find and quote...but no text aboit what your point is.

But i guess since you ar also brags and poolcum...you dont have to explain to yourself.

Texas Carom Club
08-01-2017, 08:07 AM

But i guess since you ar also brags and poolcum...you dont have to explain to yourself.

they seem to post at the same times, also when ones not very active, the other is also quite

also
pool-WHAT ?????

LMAO!

Brags
08-01-2017, 08:12 AM

Ain't playing on my table. :cool:

Texas Carom Club
08-01-2017, 09:19 AM
GOOD work everyone

he gone

easy-e
08-01-2017, 09:21 AM
GOOD work everyone

he gone

Gonna be quiet around here... For a while anyways.

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 09:21 AM
GOOD work everyone

he gone
We have been down this street before.
The only relief we can have comes from our own efforts.

zpele
08-01-2017, 09:24 AM
Hmmm I wonder why he was banned- probably using 2 different usernames from the same IP.

Texas Carom Club
08-01-2017, 09:27 AM
probably multiple

what we saw here was the evolution of a troll, hes getting better

before he would be banned in hrs, this time a week almost i think

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 09:41 AM
Hmmm I wonder why he was banned- probably using 2 different usernames from the same IP.
Who was banned? Not mchnhed!
Please have the Moderator verify that Brags and mchnhed are Not the same person or IP address.
I have never had any other user name than mchnhed.
We have been down this street before.
The only relief we can have comes from our own efforts.
Gonna be quiet around here... For a while anyways.
TMI - I had to go take a dump.
GOOD work everyone
he gone
Ain't playing on my table. :cool:
That's YOU Brags, doing the Ram Shot for the Run Out Video you are going to post.
they seem to post at the same times, also when ones not very active, the other is also quite
also, pool-WHAT ????
LMAO!
Pool Chump, Poo Chump, Pool Fool, Poo Head, Poolcum.
This was a link to Brags Run Out video. Not a Commentary.
And please quit insinuating that I (mchnhed) have two or more user names.
If you keep slandering me in a Public Forum, I will have to inform the Moderator.

easy-e
08-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Please have the Moderator verify that Brags and mchnhed are Not the same person or IP address.

TMI - I had to go take a dump.

That's YOU Brags, doing the Ram Shot for the Run Out Video you are going to post!

Pool Chump, Poo Chump, Pool Fool, Poo Head, Poolcum.

This was a link to Brags Run Out video. Not a Commentary.

If you're going to explain things to us, the least you could do is quote more people.

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 09:52 AM

COLOR][/B]

You know what ip comparison will show. You are masking it and have problbly learned from past mistakes.

Funny thing is, you attempt to modify yourselves each incarnation, but they still get banned.

This shows 2 things: you are a loser, personality-wise, and azb is where you want to be.

easy-e
08-01-2017, 09:54 AM
This shows 2 things: you are a loser, personality-wise, and azb is where you want to be.

You just described me...

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 09:56 AM
You just described me...

Yeah, but i seen your vids and i understand your c0ck is beautiful.

I should make you a haiku.

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 10:04 AM
probably multiple user names.
what we saw here was the evolution of a troll, hes getting better
before he would be banned in hrs, this time a week almost i think
You best not be talking about me (mchnhed) ever being banned.
Or that I have more than one user name.
Please desist with your slanderous comments.

BTW - Since you say that "That I am a Winner"....
Where are my LED Panels that I won?

Texas Carom Club
08-01-2017, 10:09 AM
You come and troll my threads with your bs
Then ask me to desist slanderous comments

GTFO

And yes I was talking about you just like multiple posters have

JC
08-01-2017, 10:16 AM
GOOD work everyone

he gone

So which notorious troll was he?

JC

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 10:17 AM

Truth!

Tell it to him, Brother!

Texas Carom Club
08-01-2017, 10:17 AM

JC

All of em, I think

Definitely that last one 8 ball fantastic or something like that

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 10:19 AM
JC
PoolKillers

easy-e
08-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Truth!
Tell it to him, Brother!

He was talking to you, bro.

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 10:22 AM
All of em, I think

He is every Troll that has ever been on AzB?
That's pretty impressive.

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 10:25 AM
He was talking to you, bro.
Which one of us?
Since I am being accused of being every Troll who has ever posted in the history of AzB!

easy-e
08-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Which one of us?
Since I am being accused of being every Troll who has ever posted in the history of AzB!

All of you.

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Which one of us?

And look atcha..crying like a little ssissy biatch ove getting ANOTHER username banned.

Hey mikey, we likey!

HIGH lrious.

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 10:41 AM
And look atcha..crying like a little ssissy biatch ove getting ANOTHER username banned.
Hey mikey, we likey!
HIGH lrious.
All of you.
Which one of us?

Again, check with the AzB moderator.
I, Scott Wesley of North Hollywood, California have/have had only one Username of mchnhed and have not been banned.
Sworn this day the 2nd of August in the year of our Lord 2017 in the County of Los Angeles.

Here's a picture ID.

Icon of Sin
08-01-2017, 10:43 AM
I, Scott Wesley of North Hollywood, California have/have had only one Username of mchnhed and have not been banned.
Sworn this day the 2nd of August in the year of our Lord 2017 in the County of Los Angeles.

Im on the east coast. That oath means nothing here :D

strmanglr scott
08-01-2017, 10:44 AM

I've only seen posts by brags since Thursday last week maybe, and by Friday night I believe I was thinking mchnhed was brags alter ego.

I saw several flags.

But whatever, want to have multiple personalities, that's fine. I don't give a rip.

easy-e
08-01-2017, 10:44 AM

Cannot find you an Facebook. Must be a lie.

strmanglr scott
08-01-2017, 10:45 AM

Lmao, guess u don't know it means less on the left coast.

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 10:51 AM
I've only seen posts by brags since Thursday last week maybe, and by Friday night I believe I was thinking mchnhed was brags alter ego.
I saw several flags.
But whatever, want to have multiple personalities, that's fine. I don't give a rip.
We are Not the same person.

easy-e
08-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Pretty sure I know Brags' real name...

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 10:59 AM
Cannot find you an Facebook. Must be a lie.
Here you go easy-e.
https://www.facebook.com/***********

Here's a picture of me to compare to Brags in his Video.
I'm Fat and Old.
Brags looks much younger and way trimmer.

Ask Leavy who I am.

strmanglr scott
08-01-2017, 10:59 AM
We are Not the same person.

I'm not saying you are....I'm not saying you aren't.

Jury is still out for me on it.

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 11:08 AM
I'm not saying you are....I'm not saying you aren't.
Jury is still out for me on it.
How can I prove it to everyone's satisfaction?
Yes, I joke, I comment, I post a lot of counter arguments but I am who I say I am.
I do not pretend to be anyone else.
Please contact the Moderator(s) to have them verify.

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Pretty sure I know Brags' real name...
Then you must be "pretty sure" that I am not he.
Please inform the AzB Jury so that they may examine the evidence.

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 11:12 AM
Hissy fit duly noted.

The only way you can prove it is to go away and never come back, sorry to say.

Poopie killer never could.

Tony_in_MD
08-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Then you must be "pretty sure" that I am not he.
Please inform the AzB Jury so that they may examine the evidence.

AZB Judge:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/picture.php?albumid=2303&pictureid=17299

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 11:19 AM
The only way you can prove it is to go away and never come back, sorry to say.
Poopie killer never could.
PK's feelings were so badly hurt he quit playing Pool and more importantly he quit writing his second book in his series.....
"A Beginners Guide to Playing 1-Pocket Pool".

And here I thought you and I could have gotten together and shot some Pool together!
I would have bought the first round!:crying::crying::crying:

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 11:30 AM
PK's feelings were so badly hurt he quit playing Pool and more importantly he quit writing his second book in his series.....
"A Beginners Guide to Playing 1-Pocket Pool".

And here I thought you and I could have gotten together and shot some Pool together!
I would have bought the first round!:crying::crying::crying:
Cry away...
Write me a haiku

Texas Carom Club
08-01-2017, 11:31 AM
this is getting sad now

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 11:34 AM
this is getting sad now

Those were just fake tears. They are called emojers, or somethin like that. They arent real, dont worry.

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Write me a haiku.
Written by this guy about an encounter he had at Hard Times in So Cal.
https://angleofreflection.wordpress.com/category/haiku/

A quick life lesson:
it went down in Bellflower
at Hard Times Billiards

Two pool players barked
A challenge match was arranged
Two thousand dollars

Traveling by bus,
OMGWTF shows
Ready for action

And her opponent?
Jessica “Asia” Cycak
Race to twenty-one

When OMG built
a thirteen to six match lead
Asia called timeout

She needed to pee
and headed for the bathroom
or so they believed

Fifteen minutes passed
Where was she? the sweaters asked
No one could find her

Out smoking a cig?
Getting a drink at the bar?
Gone to the bathroom?

NO! She flew the coup!
Left without saying a word!
Shot an air barrel!

She ran with her stake
and left her cheap cues and case
sitting in her chair

So heed this advice
post cash on the lights, or risk
a hairdildo flight!

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 11:37 AM
And on a happier note...

The girl at the burrito shop likes me. You should see the lunch she made me today...gotta be a 2.5lb burrito.

Holy crap. I am gonna eat it all, too. A cigar and a cigarette too. At the same time.

While i nap.

Texas Carom Club
08-01-2017, 11:38 AM
Those were just fake tears. They are called emojers, or somethin like that. They arent real, dont worry.

That was a close one
Thanks for the pick me up

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Damn. That is actually pretty good.yours?

Then you will appreciate this: i go to my weekly event, girl comes up, smiles and says, " hi. My names asia, ar you playing in the tournament". I could barely contain my excitement.

What, she has a better bod than any of you!

A quick life lesson:
at Hard Times Billiards

Two pool players barked
Two thousand dollars

Traveling by bus,
OMGWTF shows
Ready for action

And her opponent?
Jessica “Asia” Cycak
Race to twenty-one

When OMG built
Asia called timeout

She needed to pee
or so they believed

Fifteen minutes passed
No one could find her

Out smoking a cig?
Gone to the bathroom?

NO! She flew the coup!
Shot an air barrel!

She ran with her stake
sitting in her chair

So heed this advice
a hairdildo flight!

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 11:42 AM
this is getting sad now
No, No.
I am really hurt.
I come to this Forum as a Noobie, to learn about "The Ways of Pool" and I get ridiculed and accused of "Trolling".
No wonder Citiy Councils do not want Pool Players in their towns.

Texas Carom Club
08-01-2017, 11:47 AM
A newb no

A troll master you are

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 11:49 AM
Of course not.
I added the link to my original post to give credit where credit is due.

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 11:50 AM
No, No.
I am really hurt.
I come to this Forum as a Noobie, to learn about "The Ways of Pool" and I get ridiculed and accused of "Trolling".

I would say councils would be more put off by those snakes that lie, lie, lie,...all the while pretending to be free of malicious intent.

Z-Nole
08-01-2017, 11:54 AM
I take a two hour flight...and shit gets weird. I'm starting to wonder if I'm Brags

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 11:55 AM
No, No.
I am really hurt.

I would say councils would be more put off by those snakes that lie, lie, lie,...all the while pretending to be free of malicious intent.
Yeah, they don't want the competition!

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 11:58 AM
I take a two hour flight...and shit gets weird. I'm starting to wonder if I'm Brags!
There! He said it!
Get the pitch forks and torches!

bullshot
08-01-2017, 12:03 PM
I do a similar drill, however, if i fail to run out quicker, i tie myself naked to a chair and burn myself with lit cigarettes.

Icon of Sin
08-01-2017, 12:05 PM
I do a similar drill, however, if i fail to run out quicker, i tie myself naked to a chair and burn myself with lit cigarettes.

Please do not post a video of this... thanks.

Texas Carom Club
08-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Now that's funny

strmanglr scott
08-01-2017, 12:11 PM
I'm not advocating anyone leaving.

Like I said, don't know, don't care.

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 12:25 PM
Write me a haiku

A quick life lesson:
at Hard Times Billiards

Two pool players barked
Two thousand dollars

Traveling by bus,
OMGWTF shows
Ready for action

And her opponent?
Jessica “Asia” Cycak
Race to twenty-one

When OMG built
Asia called timeout

She needed to pee
or so they believed

Fifteen minutes passed
No one could find her

Out smoking a cig?
Gone to the bathroom?

NO! She flew the coup!
Shot an air barrel!

She ran with her stake
sitting in her chair

So heed this advice
a hairdildo flight!

Then you will appreciate this: i go to my weekly event, girl comes up, smiles and says, " hi. My names asia, ar you playing in the tournament". I could barely contain my excitement.
she has a better bod than any of you!
Is this the Woman?
Jessica “Asia” Cycak
http://massiveunderstatement.com/?p=3574

http://www.azbilliards.com/news/stories/11142-cycak-goes-undefeated-to-take-tri-state-tour-stop-at-gotham-city-billiards/

mchnhed
08-01-2017, 12:27 PM
I'm not advocating anyone leaving.
Like I said, don't know, don't care.
Of course you care, Dude.
We're all Pool Brothers here!
:love2::kiss::love:

Rimfirejunkie
08-01-2017, 10:08 PM
OK I did it. He even had a head start :)
It was my first attempt...I had no warmup, and was using a cue from the pool hall.
(btw ya the 6 ball was pocket speed and should have dropped.)

https://youtu.be/vAmv0IANqUE

Back already?

Black-Balled
08-02-2017, 04:08 AM
Back already?

You know he is.

Check the join date. What a loser!

He has planned this campaign to mess with the forum, can you imagine Michael Reddick would create all the usernames so long ago?

He knows he is a loser!! He must have spent a lot of time on the playground wishing he was doing something other than watching others have fun.

A little sad, honestly.

Michael Reddick, CA

Texas Carom Club
08-02-2017, 04:43 AM
Holy cow, and it's been removed too, glad someone quoted it

easy-e
08-02-2017, 04:46 AM
You know he is.

Check the join date. What a loser!

He has planned this campaign to mess with the forum, can you imagine Michael Reddick would create all the usernames so long ago?

He knows he is a loser!! He must have spent a lot of time on the playground wishing he was doing something other than watching others have fun.

A little sad, honestly.

Michael Reddick, CA

GASP! :bow-down:

Black-Balled
08-02-2017, 05:54 AM
GASP! :bow-down:

My neighbor is an fbi director.

Other side owns a towing company and across the street, hotel owner.

I am pretty sure i got all bases covered and the world is my clam.

mchnhed
08-02-2017, 09:33 AM
A newb no
A troll master you are
Beneath,
I am a Level 1 Player.
Only been practicing on/off for a year.
I took up Pool as Physical Therapy after a bicycle accident 18 months ago.
How much more of Noob can I be?
But thank you for saying I'm not. I must present myself well here on AzB.

As far as a Master Troll?
Thank You. But, I don't Troll.
I am just "The Devil's Advocate".

easy-e
08-02-2017, 11:32 AM

Here's a picture ID.

Something just occurred to me... Didn't PoolChump(cum?) post VIDEO EVIDENCE of who he was, only to be proven to be lying? You're going to need to step up your game, Mike.

mchnhed
08-02-2017, 11:53 AM
Something just occurred to me... Didn't PoolChump(cum?) post VIDEO EVIDENCE of who he was, only to be proven to be lying? You're going to need to step up your game, Mike.
Mike??? Who is he? Mike Riddick???
I wish I could create, write, post a web page like he has.

I presented a picture ID, a personal photo and my Facebook page to show that I am not of the same age or build.
What more evidence can I present?
easy-e, how about a face to face? I'll pay for the table time.

Plus.... I thought, you thought that everyone thought that I was Poolchump?

Z-Nole
08-02-2017, 12:05 PM
There! He said it!
Get the pitch forks and torches!

I'm talking about you putting some poor saps info and outrageous wrestling picture on the internet. No one ever, never ever, ever puts that shit anywhere on the web. That right there sold me on the fact that you aren't who you say you are. That or your somewhat challenged and that doesn't appear to be the case.

easy-e
08-02-2017, 12:05 PM

I presented a picture ID, a personal photo and my Facebook page to show that I am not of the same age or build.

What? Sure, let's meet up for some pool. Come on out to the Florida panhandle and I'll buy the beer!

Z-Nole
08-02-2017, 12:11 PM
What? Sure, let's meet up for some pool. Come on out to the Florida panhandle and I'll buy the beer!

You have to wear the mask.

Black-Balled
08-02-2017, 12:27 PM
You post nothing but bull shit.

John Disque, you thick scaly toad. A 'look, i can prove it' move that you were busted on. You are literally too dumb for this.

You have midget nuts, yanking people off the web and using their e-legacy as part of your idiotic ruse.

easy-e
08-02-2017, 12:29 PM

John Disque, you thick scaly toad. A 'look, i can prove it' move that you were busted on. You are literally too dumb for this.

You have midget nuts, yanking people off the web and using their e-legacy as part of your idiotic ruse.

That was the one ! John Disque!:thumbup:

mchnhed
08-02-2017, 12:30 PM
I'm talking about you putting some poor saps info and outrageous wrestling picture on the internet. No one ever, never ever, ever puts that shit anywhere on the web. That right there sold me on the fact that you aren't who you say you are. That or your somewhat challenged and that doesn't appear to be the case.

I'm that 'poor sap' and yes, I have posted that Rassilin' picture on the Web on my Facebook page.
If no one would ever, never ever, ever put that shi*'anywhere on the web....
Then how did I get it?

That Wrestling picture is on MY Facebook page.
It's of me in my former glory days.
The action figure is of me also.
It was used in the 'Guitar Hero' game.

Black-Balled
08-02-2017, 12:38 PM
And that is precisely why you are not wanted on the board, michael.

What kind of loser uncovers so much, in order to hide behind it on a poll forum?! I am flabbergasted, honestly.

What is the goal? To crreate a tolerable user profile?

You didnt get along with whom you wanted on the playground, as a child...and here you are again, still.

Black-Balled
08-02-2017, 12:41 PM
I'm that 'poor sap' and yes, I have posted that Rassilin' picture on the Web on my Facebook page.
If no one would ever, never ever, ever put that shi*'anywhere on the web....
Then how did I get it?

That Wrestling picture is on MY Facebook page.
It's of me in my former glory days.
The action figure is of me also.
It was used in the 'Guitar Hero' game.

'Oh, and by the way...i was also a video game character inspiration.'

God, you are pathetic.

mchnhed
08-02-2017, 12:47 PM

That was the one ! John Disque!:thumbup:
You say that I am not only Mike but Poolchump, PoolKillers, Brags and now a guy named John Disque?
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?442959&p=5759245#post5759245

Black-Balled
08-02-2017, 12:55 PM
You say that I am not only Mike but Poolchump, PoolKillers, Brags and now a guy named John Disque?
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?442959&p=5759245#post5759245
It would be the best show ever:
Gasp! Oh no, mistah. How on earth could it be?!
The liar is a-lyin stiii-al?(fans face and 3, 2 , 1...:thud:)

Cut to scene of mike running out like a big boy..no, a PRO POOL PLAYER. He shoots the 5 and stops for the 6. Shoots the 6, sure both people watching can tell how awesome he is coz he moves quickly, as if guided by instinct, no- by purpose, no, his third-eye. SHIT, the 6 hangs. Nevrrmind, it was pocket speet, should have gone in.

Loser

mchnhed
08-02-2017, 12:56 PM
'Oh, and by the way...i was also a video game character inspiration.'
This Guy???

easy-e
08-02-2017, 12:57 PM
It would be the best show ever:
Gasp! Oh no, mistah. How on earth could it be?!
The liar is a-lyin stiii-al?(fans face and 3, 2 , 1...:thud:)

Cut to scene of mike running out like a big boy..no, a PRO POOL PLAYER. He shoots the 5 and stops for the 6. Shoots the 6, sure both people watching can tell how awesome he is coz he moves quickly, as if guided by instinct, no- by purpose, no, his third-eye. SHIT, the 6 hangs. Nevrrmind, it was pocket speet, should have gone in.

Loser

He did play Dennis Orcullo, so suck on that!

Black-Balled
08-02-2017, 01:00 PM
He did play Dennis Orcullo, so suck on that!

I had the chance and ran like a sissy! Scared to death...:shrug:

Oh hell, might as well come clean. Had to hide in my house for about 2wks after, just to make sure i was safe.

Texas Carom Club
08-02-2017, 01:10 PM
I really suprised the mods haven't stepped in yet,
How long will I go on

mchnhed
08-02-2017, 01:15 PM
I really suprised the mods haven't stepped in yet,
How long will it go on?

Beneath feels that we have wandered far from the path.
Let us return to our original quest.

Texas Carom Club
08-02-2017, 01:25 PM
feels like that time that poor reporter had a stroke on air, but its going on far too long here

Rimfirejunkie
08-02-2017, 03:20 PM
I thought kidcali was brags? Wait... what kind of worm hole have I entered?

easy-e
08-02-2017, 04:28 PM

Nice try Brags!

Black-Balled
08-02-2017, 05:08 PM
Nice try Brags!

Damn, back again aready?!
Kidcali is confirmed. He must not have had enough devices around to keep that one in the mix.
Sad.
Amazing level of petty vindctiveness.

Rimfirejunkie
08-02-2017, 05:35 PM
Nice try Brags!

Damn y'all are paranoid! Lol

mchnhed
08-02-2017, 05:51 PM
Nice try Brags!
Damn, back again already?!
Kidcali is confirmed. He must not have had enough devices around to keep that one in the mix.
Sad.
Amazing level of petty vindctiveness.
Damn y'all are paranoid! Lol
“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Texas Carom Club
08-02-2017, 05:52 PM
the circus goes on

mchnhed
08-02-2017, 06:02 PM
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rimfirejunkie
08-02-2017, 06:05 PM
the circus goes on

Without me I might add!

Texas Carom Club
08-02-2017, 06:33 PM
No your continued activity now quoting like the rest of his and join date are now a dead giveaway

Carry on

pt109
08-02-2017, 07:25 PM

A quick life lesson:
at Hard Times Billiards

Two pool players barked
Two thousand dollars

Traveling by bus,
OMGWTF shows
Ready for action

And her opponent?
Jessica “Asia” Cycak
Race to twenty-one

When OMG built
Asia called timeout

She needed to pee
or so they believed

Fifteen minutes passed
No one could find her

Out smoking a cig?
Gone to the bathroom?

NO! She flew the coup!
Shot an air barrel!

She ran with her stake
sitting in her chair

So heed this advice
a hairdildo flight!

Interesting....is coup a typo or a double entendre? :scratchhead:

mchnhed
08-02-2017, 07:26 PM
Without me I might add!
This Ends This Discussion.
The Original Poster has Been Banned.
Please Do Not Add or Comment to the Thread.

JC
08-02-2017, 07:59 PM
I am thoroughly confused by this thread.

Is everyone here the same troll except me?

JC

Cuebuddy
08-02-2017, 08:07 PM

JC

LOL I am feeling it also. A big thanks to Black-Balled and easy-e for rooting about half of the trolls out of this thread. I know there have been other troll busters helping but these two members have carried the load. There is no doubt that the other troll won't last long either;)

Still wondering if B-B and e-e may be the same person:p. J/K Thanks guys for you hard work.

easy-e
08-02-2017, 08:42 PM
This Ends This Discussion.
The Original Poster has Been Banned.
Please Do Not Add or Comment to the Thread.

You'd love that. Wouldn't you, Mike?

mchnhed
08-02-2017, 09:20 PM
the circus goes on
JC
LOL I am feeling it also.
A big thanks to Black-Balled and easy-e for rooting about half of the trolls out of this thread.
I know there have been other troll busters helping but these two members have carried the load.
There is no doubt that the other troll won't last long either;)

Yes, thank you B-B & E-E for getting Brags.
Cuebuddy - Not sure if there were 'other' trolls.
JC - Seemed like there was a colony of Trolls, but it was just one. Brags.

Cuebuddy
08-02-2017, 09:25 PM
Yes, thank you B-B & E-E for getting Brags.
JC - Not sure if there were 'other' trolls?

I'm purdysure there is anudder.

mchnhed
08-02-2017, 09:28 PM
I'm purdysure there is anudder.
You mean the Mystery Man 'Mike'?

You'd love that.
Wouldn't you, Mike?

easy-e
08-03-2017, 04:54 AM
Still wondering if B-B and e-e may be the same person:p. J/K Thanks guys for you hard work.

If I were black balled, I'd stick a mirror on my ceiling and NEVER leave the bedroom, let alone post on a pool forum.

Myth. Busted.

Black-Balled
08-03-2017, 07:53 AM
I have no idea what to say.

It is true, all of it.