PDA

View Full Version : Table Key Specificity.....?

ChrisWoj
07-31-2017, 01:25 PM
Hellos... I'm purchasing a Valley table, Model No 510019 - The owners can not seem to find the key to open the table. I wanted to ask before I purchase one off of eBay: how specific is the key type? As far as I can tell everything about this ol' table is stock.

I see some labeled C512A... 54... 7515... 106... Anybody able to help? I'd truly appreciate it. Getting a great deal, can't wait to get this into my new house.

alphadog
07-31-2017, 01:32 PM
As a locksmith I can tell you they arent all differant. But the chance of any of those keys working would be a total crapshoot.

ChrisWoj
07-31-2017, 02:41 PM
As a locksmith I can tell you they arent all differant. But the chance of any of those keys working would be a total crapshoot.
So the key for the tables isn't a 'generic' one, it is specific to the table (or to a narrow group of tables within the whole of them all)?

ROB.M
07-31-2017, 08:55 PM
You'll find the replacement key will not fit all valley tables..For around $10.00 or less you can replace the whole lock assembly.<~ suggested

Rob.M

ChrisWoj
08-01-2017, 05:06 AM
You'll find the replacement key will not fit all valley tables..For around $10.00 or less you can replace the whole lock assembly.<~ suggested

Rob.M
Last night as I looked around on eBay that started to become my train of thought. Glad it sounds appropriately inexpensive.

Next journey.... figuring out how to get it home and up to its room. Haha