PDA

View Full Version : BB hits-

Black-Balled
08-01-2017, 07:18 AM
Hits the road!

Looks like i will be in Mountain View, ca for a month, then madison, wi for 2 wks. Starting mid sept.

Trying to play some damn pool.

Any info about either place? Where are the spots? I can make some winning, but would need a guide and the guide is gonna have to take a piece, for both our benefit.

Who is out there? Whaddya wanna do for a few?

fastone371
08-01-2017, 08:15 AM
When in Madison you are going to want to head to The Carom Room in Beloit WI. Its about an hour away but thats the place to be.

easy-e
08-23-2017, 07:08 AM
Lemme know when you get out there, my cousin Mookie will take you around to some soft spots.

Tony_in_MD
08-23-2017, 07:12 AM
Did you talk to Michael?

:grin-square:

cscott67
08-23-2017, 08:34 AM
BB,
You can also stop in Romines in milwaukee, play Junior or Willy Munsen. After Beloit hit Red Shoes in chicago, ask for Lav, he will steer you to a good game.

Tell em Doc sent ya! S

Black-Balled
08-23-2017, 08:49 AM
I am gonna have to play some damn pool before i go. Bicycle is not going with.

mchnhed
08-23-2017, 08:55 AM
I am gonna have to play some damn pool before i go. Bicycle is not going with.
Off Topic.......
Where do you bike BB?
You've probably passed me out on the road. Especially if a hill is involved. I'm a Clydesdale.
Would you like to do some longer rides 50-70 miles?

mchnhed
08-23-2017, 03:24 PM
Hits the road!

Looks like i will be in Mountain View, ca for a month, then madison, wi for 2 wks. Starting mid sept.

Trying to play some damn pool.

Any info about either place? Where are the spots? I can make some winning, but would need a guide and the guide is gonna have to take a piece, for both our benefit.

Who is out there? Whaddya wanna do for a few?
Wish I could drive up there.
Too far!