Texas Carom Club
08-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Exact same materials and make as Molinari
Only the strap isn't cut at the wrist, making the glove fit tighter

It's 3 times cheaper than Molinari, and I'm never going back

ebay link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132011378708

amazon link
https://www.amazon.com/Finger-Spandex-Snooker-Billiard-Accessory/dp/B01LFAEV58/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1503946109&sr=8-5&keywords=PRO+SNOOKER+BILLIARD+GLOVE

garczar
08-03-2017, 03:28 PM
Exact same materials and make as Molinari
Only the strap isn't cut at the wrist, making the glove fit tighter

It's 3 times cheaper than Molinari, and I'm never going backwhere did you get them? SUD or pns is the brand? can't find anywhere.

Texas Carom Club
08-03-2017, 03:28 PM
where did you get them? SUD is the brand? can't find anywhere.

They are eBay and Amazon I will get your link
It's pns

Texas Carom Club
08-03-2017, 03:30 PM
I ordered last Monday, got today
They are legit!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/132011378708?_mwBanner=1

garczar
08-03-2017, 04:04 PM
I'm givin one a shot. We'll see.

mchnhed
08-03-2017, 04:24 PM
Here is a pair of Brand Name Felice NIC gloves for around the same price each.
Thin, Cool, Very Durable.
Fits Left or Right.
US seller. Free Shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-FELICE-N-I-C-BILLIARDS-USA-Pool-Cue-Gloves-3-Finger-Glove-Black-New-/232434721698?hash=item361e3063a2:g:8d4AAOxywXFSc~C d

i4pool
08-12-2017, 03:30 PM
I ordered last Monday, got today
They are legit!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/132011378708?_mwBanner=1

After seeing this post, I ordered a black. I like this glove a lot! Great price too!

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87673)

Texas Carom Club
08-12-2017, 04:04 PM
After seeing this post, I ordered a black. I like this glove a lot! Great price too!

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87673)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/03/18/15/324D202500000578-3498922-image-a-33_1458315465874.jpg

8ballr
08-12-2017, 04:43 PM
nm...I see those have the finger tips open.

JasBy
08-14-2017, 05:33 PM
Got mine today - took 1 week to ship (funny story - ordered 3 books on the same day coming fed-ex from PA - they aren't here yet but the gloves are)

Same apparent fabric as the Molinari, the wrist band is actually thicker. The pad for your palm is sewn inside the glove, not on the outside like my Molinari (V1 i think - it's 2 years old) The seam for the thumb is on the outside of the thumb, not on the inside so it doesn't interfere with a closed bridge. Also, the mostly useless velcro piece is actually a design improvement IMO, as my velcro on my Molinari was constantly sticking to the rest of the glove - don't ever need to undo this one, so that won't happen.

I have no idea how it will hold up to daily use, but first impressions are that they are well made of a good material and are more than a bargain at the price.

PocketSpeed11
08-14-2017, 09:39 PM
Tighter than Molinari? As in damn near suffocating. I cut the seam on my Molinari about 3/4 of the way up the pinky side so I could actually wear it without seriously cutting off the blood supply. It amazingly still holds up well. Just wish they made one in an XL. Oh well, those Kamuis are just as sweet.

garczar
08-15-2017, 04:49 AM
Got mine today - took 1 week to ship (funny story - ordered 3 books on the same day coming fed-ex from PA - they aren't here yet but the gloves are)

Same apparent fabric as the Molinari, the wrist band is actually thicker. The pad for your palm is sewn inside the glove, not on the outside like my Molinari (V1 i think - it's 2 years old) The seam for the thumb is on the outside of the thumb, not on the inside so it doesn't interfere with a closed bridge. Also, the mostly useless velcro piece is actually a design improvement IMO, as my velcro on my Molinari was constantly sticking to the rest of the glove - don't ever need to undo this one, so that won't happen.

I have no idea how it will hold up to daily use, but first impressions are that they are well made of a good material and are more than a bargain at the price.Got one also. My first glove,ever. Living in humid Oklahoma i kinda like it so far. For 8bux its kinda hard to go wrong.

RobMan
08-15-2017, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the link. Sometimes finding gloves (or at least the ones I like at a reasonable price) for the right hand is difficult. Just ordered two. Delivery says between Aug 31 and Oct 13 - slow boat from China!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Texas Carom Club
08-15-2017, 05:39 AM
didnt take more than a week for me even though it said longer,

hang-the-9
08-15-2017, 06:43 AM
I got those about a month ago for my son, got 3 of them. They must be from the same place that makes the other gloves, really not much difference. Once you get a design and material spec into China for someone to build, it's not long before there is at least one company coming out with almost the same product with maybe a bit less polish and attention to detail but with the major parts the same. There is really no shyness there when it comes to ripping off designs.

RobMan
08-25-2017, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the link. Sometimes finding gloves (or at least the ones I like at a reasonable price) for the right hand is difficult. Just ordered two. Delivery says between Aug 31 and Oct 13 - slow boat from China!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My order arrived today -- so 10 calendar days - sweet!

They arrive in hard plastic small tubes. The glove feels good on the hand for sure. The "open mesh" part of the glove looks like it will help to dissipate heat and be more comfortable. I like open fingers, which is one reason I ordered these. The fingers are a bit long from what I am used too, but should not be a problem. Overall, without playing yet, I like these a lot.

easy-e
08-25-2017, 10:34 AM
I can't tell from the pics, but does it have a Velcro tab that will allow a big hand to slide in easily? I don't care how tight it is once it's on my hand, but my huge paws tend to bust a seem or two when I'm putting them on.

Texas Carom Club
08-25-2017, 10:37 AM
has the velcro tab, but no cutaway
not a super very easy fit, i would say i have medium size hands not huge but not small

i take my time putting them on and off,

that guys wrists seems thicker than mine,

easy-e
08-25-2017, 10:42 AM
has the velcro tab, but no cutaway
not a super very easy fit, i would say i have medium size hands not huge but not small

i take my time putting them on and off,

that guys wrists seems thicker than mine,

Chicks love a guy with thick wrists.

Texas Carom Club
08-25-2017, 07:59 PM
Chicks love a guy with thick wrists.

That explains alot

HawaiianEye
08-25-2017, 08:06 PM
Mine arrived yesterday. I ordered it early last week and it made it to Hawaii in about 10 days.

I'll give it a try when I play on Sunday.

HawaiianEye
08-27-2017, 08:42 PM
I don't have a long history of being a glove player, but I have had a couple and none of them have been anywhere near as good or comfortable as this one.

Even though I usually have sweaty hands, my hands never sweated wearing this glove. Brian's fixed their A/C, so that may have helped as well.

The material is different than my other gloves. They were some sort of rayon-type stuff and weren't as slick as whatever this is made of where the cues slides across your fingers.

I have small hands and the glove fits me okay, but I can see where it may be a tight fit if someone has very large hands.

I will definitely buy some more of these and would recommend them to anyone who likes using a glove.

Texas Carom Club
08-27-2017, 09:17 PM
i get sick to my stomach now looking at my molinari gloves

i dont even have guests who come and play with me that can use them

mikeyfrost
08-27-2017, 10:24 PM
Anyone have a solid Amazon.com link?

Texas Carom Club
08-27-2017, 10:26 PM
Anyone have a solid Amazon.com link?

the person i found out from bought it from amazon, i couldnt find it there so thats why i looked and found on ebay

mikeyfrost
08-28-2017, 11:35 AM
the person i found out from bought it from amazon, i couldnt find it there so thats why i looked and found on ebay

The brand isn't returning results on amazon...maybe they are called something else?

Texas Carom Club
08-28-2017, 11:50 AM
The brand isn't returning results on amazon...maybe they are called something else?

you cant find it liek that cause its not listed as a brand name
you just have to use a generic search , pro snooker billiard glove

here you go

BLACK
https://www.amazon.com/Finger-Spandex-Snooker-Billiard-Accessory/dp/B01LFAEV58/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1503946109&sr=8-5&keywords=PRO+SNOOKER+BILLIARD+GLOVE

BLUE
https://www.amazon.com/Finger-Spandex-Snooker-Billiard-Accessory/dp/B01LFAEWIY/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1503946143&sr=8-7&keywords=PRO+SNOOKER+BILLIARD+GLOVE

RED
https://www.amazon.com/Finger-Spandex-Snooker-Billiard-Accessory/dp/B01LFAF1S4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1503946143&sr=8-2&keywords=PRO+SNOOKER+BILLIARD+GLOVE

Tapher86
08-28-2017, 02:54 PM
I just bought this one from Amazon with next day shipping it was 11 bucks. Tight fit and the table skid is awesome.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0749LQMKX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

KissedOut
08-29-2017, 09:40 AM
I bought one of these to try out, because I like having a Velcro strap. So far, so good. Nice glove, nice price, nice availability, free Prime shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/Anser-M050912-Elastic-Billiard-Shooters/dp/B01DLIPSHM/ref=lp_8338144011_1_4?srs=8338144011&ie=UTF8&qid=1504024621&sr=8-4

Texas Carom Club
09-25-2017, 06:27 AM
The quality is still holding on these , just like Molinari only cheaper

:):):)

JoeyA
09-25-2017, 10:54 AM
This is a very fine glove but too tight even for my hands. I use it anyway but take an aspirin to increase blood flow.

Seriously though, you can write the seller "Jili Online" at Amazon and state your opinion as I did.

JoeyA

JoeyA
10-13-2017, 08:55 AM
Now the price is a little higher: https://www.amazon.com/Player-Snooker-Billiard-Glove-Finger/dp/B0177S2MRG/ref=sr_1_27?ie=UTF8&qid=1507909900&sr=8-27&keywords=snooker+gloves

JoeyA

rhatten
10-13-2017, 11:11 AM
Now the price is a little higher: https://www.amazon.com/Player-Snooker-Billiard-Glove-Finger/dp/B0177S2MRG/ref=sr_1_27?ie=UTF8&qid=1507909900&sr=8-27&keywords=snooker+gloves

JoeyA

Yeap ..lol wow..

I just paid $8 just 3 weeks ago (bought 2 Red 3 Black and 3 Blue- all left hand)... Talk about China's inflation. Chinese Capitalism at its finest... but still not $30...

Like JoeyA says.. avoid if you have larger sized hands (pretty tight on my medium sized hands..)

R

Texas Carom Club
10-13-2017, 11:17 AM
Well they are still 9 bucks on eBay

Use the link in the original post

JohnnyOzone
10-13-2017, 12:29 PM
Well they are still 9 bucks on eBay

Use the link in the original post

Yeah, I just checked them out......but they are out of stock on left-hand black
Will have to wait I guess

John Daminato
04-21-2018, 09:04 AM
doesn't anyone care that Molinari painstakingly put the time, effort and research into designing one the best designed gloves on the market and the factory that makes the glove is most likely just spitting his design out?

I'm not judging anyone, I just ordered one myself to see if it's legit. Not sure I will wear it because I have enough issues in my game, don't want the bad Karma. Naw, I probably will. :cool:

Same thing happened with the JB cases but at least Seyberts had some integrity and dropped the line. Hell, for all I know maybe they made the brand and was forced to drop it. Scary, you come up with an idea, you have to almost get it made in China to be competitive and nothing can stop them from ruining your hard earned market.

HawaiianEye
04-21-2018, 11:25 AM
doesn't anyone care that Molinari painstakingly put the time, effort and research into designing one the best designed gloves on the market and the factory that makes the glove is most likely just spitting his design out?

I'm not judging anyone, I just ordered one myself to see if it's legit. Not sure I will wear it because I have enough issues in my game, don't want the bad Karma. Naw, I probably will. :cool:

Same thing happened with the JB cases but at least Seyberts had some integrity and dropped the line. Hell, for all I know maybe they made the brand and was forced to drop it. Scary, you come up with an idea, you have to almost get it made in China to be competitive and nothing can stop them from ruining your hard earned market.

McDonald's had, arguably, the first franchise hamburger joints.

Do you feel bad eating at hamburger joints, other than McDonald's?

ChrisinNC
04-21-2018, 06:39 PM
Has anyone here that uses a glove tried a finger wrap? I tried one a few months ago and have used one ever since, instead of a glove. I find it as an excellent alternative to a glove.

What I like is your exposed palm is still on the table or on the rail, providing more stability than a glove. Also, you don't have to take it off for retrieving balls out of pockets or racking the balls. And one size fits all.

HawaiianEye
04-21-2018, 08:22 PM
Has anyone here that uses a glove tried a finger wrap? I tried one a few months ago and have used one ever since, instead of a glove. I find it as an excellent alternative to a glove.

What I like is your exposed palm is still on the table or on the rail, providing more stability than a glove. Also, you don't have to take it off for retrieving balls out of pockets or racking the balls. And one size fits all.

I used them before I used a glove.

I liked them and would use them again, but they are way over priced. I'm going to buy some material and make some myself.

Scott Lee
04-21-2018, 09:18 PM
My wife gave me one for Christmas. It's an excellent glove. I don't need to use a glove, but I certainly like how this glove feels, and how well it's made. Anything less than $10 is a huge bargain.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

John Daminato
04-23-2018, 05:12 AM
McDonald's had, arguably, the first franchise hamburger joints.

Do you feel bad eating at hamburger joints, other than McDonald's?

There is not a manager taking McDonald's exact formula and parts of a cheese burger--Walking out the back door with boxes of it and selling it 1/3 the cost at the corner.

I think you could of came up with a better metaphoric comparison then that. :D

DJSTEVEZ
04-23-2018, 06:07 AM

I agree. There comes a time when the consumer has to back the companies of the products they love. We expect them to pour all sorts of money into R&D, and also all sorts of money into tournaments and promoting the game we love, we need to give a little back via loyalty.

tableroll
04-23-2018, 06:36 AM
where did you get them? SUD or pns is the brand? can't find anywhere.

When I go to the links one says "listing has ended" and on the other it says "currently unavailable."

Texas Carom Club
04-23-2018, 06:49 AM
When I go to the links one says "listing has ended" and on the other it says "currently unavailable."

Go to ebay or amazon and search

Pool snooker billiard glove and they will show up
Some a few dollars higher in price but keep scrolling and youll find it

Ron Padilla
07-07-2018, 04:31 PM
I bought one of these gloves after seeing this thread here, it is for the price a nice glove. Before this one I had bought a pack of ten for like 5 bucks on ebay and they were junk, glad I found this one and should have bought more at the time because you never know what the next batch will be like.

mortuarymike-nv
07-08-2018, 02:01 AM
I ordered a hundred cheap billiard gloves from china about 5 years ago .
69 cents per glove .

They were nothing special and developed holes close to my finger tips in them with in 12 hours of wearing one .

The gloves did provide a smooth surface and I didn't have to worry about washing the gloves .
I would toss the glove as soon as the holes were to big .

trob
07-08-2018, 04:51 AM
I got a vapor glove at the expo this year and honestly didnít think much of it. I think it was the thumb that wasnít cut out that bothered me. It was ok for the money but Iíll spend a few more dollars and get a mollinari.

JB Cases
07-10-2018, 11:07 PM

Second to market often reaps greater rewards. Anything that is popular will be copied. And the easier it is to build the more chance that copies will come from multiple sources.

I don't know what the cost to Molinari is for the gloves. I don't know what the cost of development was. What I do know is that the product is relatively easy to make so at a $30 price point it makes for a big target.

Competition is what drives innovation. First to market has the revenue advantage with being able to charge the highest prices. Second to market has the profit advantage by being able to ride on the first mover's R&D and marketing.

Price levels the playing field forcing the first to market to either lower their prices or continue to innovate and thus justify the prices being asked. There is almost no product that is safe from competition and imitation. The best defense I have found is to have an incredibly strong quality to value ratio. If my competitors have to build to my quality levels then they are unlikely to be able to do so for less than it costs me and if my products are priced so that the value exceeds the price being asked then it's unlikely that the competition can afford to sell their knockoffs for much less than we charge. And when the price is close then the choice is clear, go with the proven brand.

And when the prices are very different then either the name brand has very high-profit margins thus allowing the competitor to make the same quality and sell for less while still profiting well, OR the knockoff has poor quality and hopes to sell based on the similar look. And that's what consumers have to find out for themselves. Makers can make their comparisons and claims but ultimately the market decides because people share experiences.

Seyberts was cool to drop the knockoffs but they also realized the power of a quality brand ultimately brings them more sales because people looking for that brand show up at their store. And happy customers who get a great quality product tend to bring more people to the store.

And the world keeps turning.....