PDA

View Full Version : Pool record keeping app?

HaroldWilson
08-04-2017, 09:50 AM
I am starting to play 9ball more often and years ago used to keep a book of the number of break and run outs in each session. I have set a target and wish to monitor my progress again but this time with my tablet and wondered if any pool apps can do this for me?

Cheers

WillyCornbread
08-04-2017, 10:55 AM
If you use an iPhone, I'd recommend you consider an app I've developed call Count & Score .

I didn't create it specifically for pool, just to group and count things. I use it to track my runouts, and I also track my ghost scores with set goals. You can then see a mini-chart and scorecard with dates, etc.

There's a video demo here: http://www.countandscore.com

b

ctyhntr
08-04-2017, 03:00 PM
I created a spreadsheet template in google docs and shared it on my phone.

9Ballr
08-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Pen and paper works.
If not any mobile version of Excel will do the job.
Or one of your note taking apps too.
I prefer pen and paper because if I start looking at my phone while I play pool it always
takes a long time for my eyes to adjust to the table after having looked at the phone for a while.
This is why I never look at my phone during league or tournament play.

tashworth19191
08-04-2017, 06:31 PM
For Android I use Billiard Match Analyzer app by Mike Penz. It works great for BCA and APA score and match keeping also.

9Ballr
08-04-2017, 09:42 PM
For Android I use Billiard Match Analyzer app by Mike Penz. It works great for BCA and APA score and match keeping also.

Not the kind of app I personally like.
When you're forced to sign in with Google, or any other service - Facebook etc. - they lose me as customer on the spot and I uninstall.