PDA

View Full Version : Robert Harris

Mark W
08-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Does anyone out there have Robert harris's contact info. Found him here and the site states he is blocked:angry: I have purchased one of his cues, new from a fellow azer and a problem has arose. Tried contacting the fellow member with no luck.... not cool.

PRED
08-09-2017, 01:13 PM
Does anyone out there have Robert harris's contact info. Found him here and the site states he is blocked:angry: I have purchased one of his cues, new from a fellow azer and a problem has arose. Tried contacting the fellow member with no luck.... not cool.

Tell us what the seller said to you. Why didn't he have the info?

Mark W
08-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Unfortunately the seller has never responded to my emails. Just sent a follow up email today. The seller is a wholesaler, or so I believe he is. Kinda disappointed in that. Had a great transaction with the guy but this is very disappointing. I won't smear him unless I have to. I won't post the sellers name unless I decide that I has came to the point.

Johnny Rosato
08-09-2017, 01:59 PM
I do know he was building cues in Panama City Fl. Try this # - (850) 896-9891. He has or had a FB page - "Harris Cue Co.". https://www.facebook.com/Harris-Cue-Co-241768525913424/

Mark W
08-09-2017, 03:58 PM
Thanks I'll give that a try

ideologist
08-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Thanks I'll give that a try

If the seller has had the cue for a period of time, what exactly will the builder do? I wouldn't touch a cue that someone may have stored in their car for a year.