PDA

View Full Version : Bumpers in Huntsville

Jaden
08-09-2017, 09:38 PM
So I'm in Huntsville can I decide to come out and practice a little bit. I find bumpers and I get here and there's 16 Blue Label Diamond seven-footers and eight blue label 9 Footers. I don't understand why there aren't more serious players in here I haven't seen a single one.

Plus it's only $6 to play pool from 3 p.m. to 2 in the morning why the hell aren't there more people in here that are serious about pool.

Jaden

ideologist
08-09-2017, 09:57 PM
So I'm in Huntsville can I decide to come out and practice a little bit. I find bumpers and I get here and there's 16 Blue Label Diamond seven-footers and eight blue label 9 Footers. I don't understand why there aren't more serious players in here I haven't seen a single one.

Plus it's only $6 to play pool from 3 p.m. to 2 in the morning why the hell aren't there more people in here that are serious about pool.

Jaden

You're in Ala-****in'-Bama

Sorry, I have always loved that quote.

Jaden
08-09-2017, 10:02 PM
You're in Ala-****in'-Bama

Sorry, I have always loved that quote.

In a decent sized city that didn't have at least one decent player in it at virtually all times.

Jaden

Sorry, I realize I used a lot of decents there

ideologist
08-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Did you post on AZ/FB ahead of time? You may have some hope of finding players

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Jaden
08-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Did you post on AZ/FB ahead of time? You may have some hope of finding players

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It was kind of last minute. They have a tourney on Friday I'm going to go to. Well see who's there then.

Jaden

garczar
08-10-2017, 04:00 AM
Play golf? If so go play the RTJ Golf Trail courses there in Huntsville. Awesome facility.

SARDiver
08-10-2017, 05:39 AM
Well, you were out on a Wednesday night. I can think of two reasons:

1) That's a big church night down here.

2) That's a big "Divorced Dad gets to see his kids night".

APA is pretty big here. I have my own table, so I don't tend to go out, but I understand Bumpers does a pretty decent business.

With a bit of notice, I might have been able to meet you for a game, but I won't be able to get away.

Johnny Rosato
08-10-2017, 05:52 AM

Johnny Rosato
08-10-2017, 06:03 AM
Look up Robert Hall, he might want some lessons from you!

frankncali
08-10-2017, 08:27 AM
There are two good rooms in Huntsville and there are a few good players. You should be able to find some good cheap action in a lot of spots in and near Huntsville.

pt109
08-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Look up Robert Hall, he might want some lessons from you!

Here's Robert...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPOHRZW_Pjw&t=111s

Jaden
08-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Well, you were out on a Wednesday night. I can think of two reasons:

1) That's a big church night down here.

2) That's a big "Divorced Dad gets to see his kids night".

APA is pretty big here. I have my own table, so I don't tend to go out, but I understand Bumpers does a pretty decent business.

With a bit of notice, I might have been able to meet you for a game, but I won't be able to get away.

I always love to meet up with azers. Let me know if you'd be able to get out before Tuesday.

Jaden

Johnny Rosato
08-10-2017, 11:19 AM
In a decent sized city that didn't have at least one decent player in it at virtually all times.

Jaden

Sorry, I realize I used a lot of decents there
That's mighty decent of you!

SARDiver
08-12-2017, 04:57 PM
Jaden, it was a real pleasure to meet you and play today. Wish we could have played longer. Perhaps next time. You're a great shot, and I enjoyed learning from you. Appreciate you shooting with an arm tied behind your back, and having some mercy on me. LOL (Yeah, I laugh, but it's not really a joke.)

You're a gracious gentlemen, and fine player. Good luck in your future plans, and I hope they bring you back to Huntsville again soon. I'll try to give you better competition next time.

Jaden
08-12-2017, 06:11 PM
Jaden, it was a real pleasure to meet you and play today. Wish we could have played longer. Perhaps next time. You're a great shot, and I enjoyed learning from you. Appreciate you shooting with an arm tied behind your back, and having some mercy on me. LOL (Yeah, I laugh, but it's not really a joke.)

You're a gracious gentlemen, and fine player. Good luck in your future plans, and I hope they bring you back to Huntsville again soon. I'll try to give you better competition next time.

It was very enjoyable to hang out and play some with a fellow azer I too how to be able to do it again

Jaden

Black-Balled
08-12-2017, 07:13 PM
Humpers in buntsville.

A fine splt for a horny 1p player.