PDA

View Full Version : How's Geno the Machino doing? Anyone heard from him?

BmoreMoney
08-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Just wondering how Gino is doing, haven't heard much from him in quite some time. Wondering if his health is still ok. Wondering how his new motor home was working out for him. Curious if he's still running the road, still giving lessons and what not, also wondering if he hooked back up with that dude Rhea and was teaching and taking anybody off in the process- he used to play pretty pretty sporty. If your out there Gene stop in and say hi and give us an update if possible!

pocket
08-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Just wondering how Gino is doing, haven't heard much from him in quite some time. Wondering if his health is still ok. Wondering how his new motor home was working out for him. Curious if he's still running the road, still giving lessons and what not, also wondering if he hooked back up with that dude Rhea and was teaching and taking anybody off in the process- he used to play pretty pretty sporty. If your out there Gene stop in and say hi and give us an update if possible!

Great question, I was just thinking about him the other day when the thread about vision center came up.

pocket
08-10-2017, 02:26 PM
...that dude Rhea...

Was that necessary though? Common courtesy would say no.

poolfool1957
08-10-2017, 02:28 PM

Geno is playing almost daily in the Twin Cities area.
I just bumped into him last Sunday and he said he is feeling as good as he has in quite some time.
In between playing my matches I watched him and he is still the machine.
He switched up cue butts, this one does not have duct tape on it :)

BmoreMoney
08-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Was that necessary though? Common courtesy would say no.

Wasn't even gonna respond to this, but guess I kinda ha to. Not sure how old you are; but the way us younger folks routinely speak to one another " dude " had no sexton attached to it. Guys and girls routinely refer to other girls as dude in conversations . If you don't believe me I can screen shot countless conversations to prove it to you. If it was meant as a dig I would have said " Ray ", not Rhea. Give it a break and don't try to start trouble for no reason. Have a great day dude!

BmoreMoney
08-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Geno is playing almost daily in the Twin Cities area.
I just bumped into him last Sunday and he said he is feeling as good as he has in quite some time.
In between playing my matches I watched him and he is still the machine.
He switched up cue butts, this one does not have duct tape on it :)

Dude! That's awesome!!! Haven't seen or heard from him in some time so was a little worried. Does that mean he's not really on the " road " anymore though? If not that's cool, he definitely deserves a break if not retirement. For any newbies reading this; if you are considering lessons, dvds, or anything like that, Geno should be your first stop IMHO!

poolfool1957
08-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Dude! That's awesome!!! Haven't seen or heard from him in some time so was a little worried. Does that mean he's not really on the " road " anymore though? If not that's cool, he definitely deserves a break if not retirement. For any newbies reading this; if you are considering lessons, dvds, or anything like that, Geno should be your first stop IMHO!

Looks like the "one man and a van" days are over....but ya never know.

Ghosst
08-10-2017, 02:39 PM
For any newbies reading this; if you are considering lessons, dvds, or anything like that, Geno should be your first stop IMHO!

"Perfect Aim", I believe his system was called.

Black-Balled
08-10-2017, 02:43 PM
I.was wonderimg abooot him too, biatches.

BmoreMoney
08-10-2017, 02:57 PM
I.was wonderimg abooot him too, biatches.

Hey SUCKA, I PITTY DA FOOL.....!

pocket
08-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Wasn't even gonna respond to this, but guess I kinda ha to. Not sure how old you are; but the way us younger folks routinely speak to one another " dude " had no sexton attached to it. Guys and girls routinely refer to other girls as dude in conversations . If you don't believe me I can screen shot countless conversations to prove it to you. If it was meant as a dig I would have said " Ray ", not Rhea. Give it a break and don't try to start trouble for no reason. Have a great day dude!

Wasn't trying to start trouble. Nuances in internet posts are pretty hard to detect.

On it's face your comment was derisive, and seemed at odds with the nature of your post.

BmoreMoney
08-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Looks like the "one man and a van" days are over....but ya never know.

Yep, but I sure hope not! I remember he was gearing up pretty good with that nice new motor home and what not but never heard much if anything more????

"Perfect Aim", I believe his system was called.

Yup, Perfect Aim is it!!!!

BmoreMoney
08-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Wasn't trying to start trouble. Nuances in internet posts are pretty hard to detect.

On it's face your comment was derisive, and seemed at odds with the nature of your post.

Fair enough as far as yes Internet post are often difficult to read I'll give you that. Aside from that, what does it really matter? Unless you perceive it as a dig toward Rhea and felt the need to defend? If that's the case I want nomparts, really. I don't care one bit about Rhea, what or who Rhea does or doesn't do. The post was strictly about Genoa the Machino and it you read more into it so be it .

Ps, I'll even give you something more - I don't believe it's a secret I don't care for Rhea.Never made that a secret. Is it because Rhea is a trans??? NO. For the record, not that I should even have to disclose this but I don't believe in that but I am open enough that I think everyone should be allowed to make their own choices whether good or bad, whether I agree or disagree. Has NOTHING TO do with that. I came to my feelings because ( thru Rheas own Posts mind you ) I see " someone " that just used people for whatever could be had. Bumming rides, food, shelter ( if shelter could not be found then helping themselves by breaking into big rigs, bad mouthing people that would not drive Rhea 500-1000 miles to play in whatever tournament the whole time expecting someone to " put Rhea " in and getting mad and bad mouthing if they didnt. Please don't just assume what I meant nor what I'm thinking without knowing me. As I said, ABOVE ANYTHING ANDROID EVERYTHING I truly believe each and every one of us has the right to do, be, act, live, love, and anything else as THE SEE fit--- with one caveat , as long as it does not effect me, my friends, or my family. The end!