PDA

View Full Version : 8ballr is BRAGS

FuManchu
08-12-2017, 09:19 AM
Look at the way he posts. Exactly like BRAGS did. The grammar and overly obnoxious use of punctuation. Can we not ban this moron permanently and keep him from coming back with new usernames? I'm sure that i'm not the only one who is tired of reading the moronic nonsense that he posts.

Cuebuddy
08-12-2017, 09:21 AM
Look at the way he posts. Exactly like BRAGS did. The grammar and overly obnoxious use of punctuation. Can we not ban this moron permanently and keep him from coming back with new usernames? I'm sure that i'm not the only one who is tired of reading the moronic nonsense that he posts.

We know that:grin: Our people are working on this problem as we speak;)

8ballr
08-12-2017, 09:27 AM

You are accusing me of being a member who was lablelled a troll after saying he could run racks faster than the pros...who then posted a video of himself running a rack of 9 ball faster than Luc Salvas...arguably the fastest shooting pro out there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAmv0IANqUE

Dave-Kat
08-12-2017, 09:29 AM
Godspeed:thumbup:

Have a good day,

-Kat,

greyghost
08-12-2017, 09:36 AM
You are accusing me of being a member who was lablelled a troll after saying he could run racks faster than the pros...who then posted a video of himself running a rack of 9 ball faster than Luc Salvas...arguably the fasted shooting pro out there?

I used to be fasted, I still am fasted but I used to be fasted to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Straightpool_99
08-12-2017, 09:41 AM
How many more personalities does this guy have? I mean, it's come to the point where I think at least 30% of the active posters are aliases for the same guy.

FuManchu
08-12-2017, 09:42 AM
You are accusing me of being a member who was lablelled a troll after saying he could run racks faster than the pros...who then posted a video of himself running a rack of 9 ball faster than Luc Salvas...arguably the fastest shooting pro out there?

Im not accusing anything. Im saying that you ARE him. Good riddance little troll. The moderators will be here soon. Hopefully with an IP ban

FuManchu
08-12-2017, 09:45 AM

Upon further inspection of that video. Brags misses the 6 ball and then scratches on the 9. You cant take credit for beating Luc Salvas when you didnt even run the rack out BRAGS!

8ballr
08-12-2017, 09:48 AM
Upon further inspection of that video. Brags misses the 6 ball and then scratches on the 9. You cant take credit for beating Luc Salvas when you didnt even run the rack out BRAGS!

Clearly he was robbed on the 6 ball as it was hit with pocket speed...typical GC...also that cueball was not going to scratch.

FuManchu
08-12-2017, 09:56 AM
Clearly he was robbed on the 6 ball as it was hit with pocket speed...typical GC...also that cueball was not going to scratch.

BRAGS........confirmed. Goodbye troll

pt109
08-12-2017, 10:11 AM
How many more personalities does this guy have? I mean, it's come to the point where I think at least 30% of the active posters are aliases for the same guy.

He's only got one....he'd be a lousy spy.

Spies do stuff like putting a pebble in one shoe so it changes the way they walk...
...put stuff in their cheeks so it changes the way they talk.

Maybe there's a market for a keyboard that changes the way you post....
....Google Translate would have some imput.

jasonlaus
08-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Who really cares? If it wasnt for these guys there would be 5 posts total for the day. Dont read it if you dont want to. Or is that too difficult for you???
Jason

Texas Carom Club
08-12-2017, 10:45 AM
Who really cares? If it wasnt for these guys there would be 5 posts total for the day. Dont read it if you dont want to. Or is that too difficult for you???
Jason

I do , I don't need to see threads and bs posted every week about how an 8ball player is better than a snooker player

Ever see snooker guys posting bs adnosium about how much better they are than pool player's
Or about how they look shooting?
No

It really is enough

8ballr
08-12-2017, 10:53 AM
I do , I don't need to see threads and bs posted every week about how an 8ball player is better than a snooker player

Ever see snooker guys posting bs adnosium about how much better they are than pool player's
No

It really is enough

Ah so we have hit a nerve I see. ;)
How is this not funny?

strmanglr scott
08-12-2017, 11:00 AM

I got banned from a forum about 9 years ago, wasn't trolling got into an off topic argument w the site's owner.

Could not access the site from the computer I was on. Went to a different computer and went to log in, "Banned" came up and I could no longer access the site from that computer. I eventually went back under a new name w a smartphone. Never posted there much after though.

FuManchu
08-12-2017, 11:04 AM
Ah so we have hit a nerve I see. ;)
How is this not funny?

Its only funny to a childish mind. Still not as funny as you claiming to run a rack faster than Luc Salvas when you dogged the 6 ball and grabbed the cue ball after the 9 to avoid the scratch.

BC21
08-12-2017, 02:35 PM

He didn't run the rack. His run was over when he missed the 6 ball. Lol.

8ballr
08-12-2017, 03:15 PM
He didn't run the rack. His run was over when he missed the 6 ball. Lol.

Its only funny to a childish mind. Still not as funny as you claiming to run a rack faster than Luc Salvas when you dogged the 6 ball and grabbed the cue ball after the 9 to avoid the scratch.

The 6 ball was hit at pocket speed and should have dropped...but hung up being on an old gold crown with old cloth...where the table mechanic probably tweaks the pockets...wheras Luc was on a nice Diamond table with new simonas cloth...AND no doubt it was difficult for this BRAGS character to shoot with a gopro strapped to his head preventing him from getting down on the shot properly...I assume.

pocketsplitter
08-12-2017, 03:26 PM

Here's the major problem with this claim. You, or Brags, is trying to beat a pro who is competing in a major tournament. Playing faster than that does not mean that you could beat them in their messing around speed. I've watched many pros 1 stoke through a whole rack at 2/3 the time you took with no problems, and they weren't even racing or had incentive to go at top speed. I'd like to see you run a rack faster than earl or Shaw in their practice/freestroke mode...

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87673)

8ballr
08-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Here's the major problem with this claim. You, or Brags, is trying to beat a pro who is competing in a major tournament. Playing faster than that does not mean that you could beat them in their messing around speed. I've watched many pros 1 stoke through a whole rack at 2/3 the time you took with no problems, and they weren't even racing or had incentive to go at top speed. I'd like to see you run a rack faster than earl or Shaw in their practice/freestroke mode...

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87673)

Neither of them is faster than Luc Salvas. Watching that video again...Luc looks like he is rushing and Brags looks like he is out for a walk in the park...clearly brags is naturally a fast player...not a player trying to be fast.

strmanglr scott
08-12-2017, 03:33 PM

That's what I was thinking when he posted that video. All the shot decisions/route/leave has been shown. You have no pressure like a real pro and you can record video till you get it right.

8ballr
08-12-2017, 03:35 PM
That's what I was thinking when he posted that video. All the shot decisions/route/leave has been shown. You have no pressure like a real pro and you can record video till you get it right.

I believe BRAGS already took that into account...which is why he only had one attempt at the time. If you do the rack over and over obviously it is an unfair advantage.

FuManchu
08-12-2017, 03:45 PM
I believe BRAGS already took that into account...which is why he only had one attempt at the time. If you do the rack over and over obviously it is an unfair advantage.

If youre not BRAGS then how do you know so much about this? BRAGS was a garbage member here and is a complete garbage player that couldnt run three balls if his life depended on it. He missed an easy 6 ball and then tried to play it off like he didnt. Then to put the cherry on top he scratched on the 9 ball and grabbed the cue ball before it dropped. Absolute trash player! I would bet as high as a giraffes ass against him and he could play any local "C" player and get his ass handed to him.

8ballr
08-12-2017, 03:53 PM
If youre not BRAGS then how do you know so much about this? BRAGS was a garbage member here and is a complete garbage player that couldnt run three balls if his life depended on it. He missed an easy 6 ball and then tried to play it off like he didnt. Then to put the cherry on top he scratched on the 9 ball and grabbed the cue ball before it dropped. Absolute trash player! I would bet as high as a giraffes ass against him and he could play any local "C" player and get his ass handed to him.

You should play him then. :) I would like to see some AZB's beat Luc's time like BRAGS did...with the finess he did it with. Look how effortless it looked for him...it was fast...but it didn't feel fast. I mean look how long he stays down after the 5 ball.

FuManchu
08-12-2017, 04:01 PM
You should play him then. :) I would like to see some AZB's beat Luc's time like BRAGS did...with the finess he did it with. Look how effortless it looked for him...it was fast...but it didn't feel fast. I mean look how long he stays down after the 5 ball.

BRAGS didnt beat lucs time! His run was over when he missed the 6 ball! Youre a joke! Post your money and ill play you! Come to texas where the real action is and ill help you leave broke

strmanglr scott
08-12-2017, 04:04 PM

Brags I tried getting you to play an AZBr.

And FuManchu is right, you know this story to a T. It's more than obvious you are one in the same.

Tony_in_MD
08-12-2017, 04:20 PM
Missed the six ball, run over. No excuses.

Your not playing horseshoes close does not count.

Now go back to smoking whatever you are smoking.

The 6 ball was hit at pocket speed and should have dropped...but hung up being on an old gold crown with old cloth...where the table mechanic probably tweaks the pockets...wheras Luc was on a nice Diamond table with new simonas cloth...AND no doubt it was difficult for this BRAGS character to shoot with a gopro strapped to his head preventing him from getting down on the shot properly...I assume.

Texas Carom Club
08-12-2017, 04:30 PM
Smoking something alright
That vid shows clearly shows a Brunswick metro

Agent 99
08-12-2017, 04:35 PM
He's only got one....he'd be a lousy spy.

Spies do stuff like putting a pebble in one shoe so it changes the way they walk...
...put stuff in their cheeks so it changes the way they talk.

Maybe there's a market for a keyboard that changes the way you post....
....Google Translate would have some imput.

The old multiple user name trick .. wait till the Chief hears about this !

And yes, the old pebble in the shoe trick, so what? How many of them had a phone in their shoe .. ;-)

8ballr
08-12-2017, 04:37 PM
Missed the six ball, run over. No excuses.

Your not playing horseshoes close does not count.

Now go back to smoking whatever you are smoking.

Ah Tony...I believe you blocked BRAGS before he was able to respond. He said...and I may be paraphrasing here..."Come to my town one day and I'll give you a free lesson."

Tony_in_MD
08-12-2017, 04:42 PM
Just make sure he has his health insurance card attached to his little rules of pool card, and tell him not to miss the six, because his bank account will need health insurance too.

Ah Tony...I believe you blocked BRAGS before he was able to respond. He said...and I may be paraphrasing here..."Come to my town one day and I'll give you a free lesson."

pt109
08-12-2017, 04:43 PM
The old multiple user name trick .. wait till the Chief hears about this !

And yes, the old pebble in the shoe trick, so what? How many of them had a phone in their shoe .. ;-)

Ah....forgot about your moniker....you could be in trouble....
...if everybody on AZ tries to get Smart...

8ballr
08-12-2017, 04:53 PM
Just make sure he has his health insurance card attached to his little rules of pool card, and tell him not to miss the six, because his bank account will need health insurance too.

And I'm sure he would say be prepared to have a foul called every time he thinks you are attempting to mark the table with the tip of your cue.

Tony_in_MD
08-12-2017, 05:24 PM
Off to the bit bucket with you Braggs.

I don't have time to waste with you or your juvenile games.

Tony---------> Awaiting your next ban and reincarnation.

And I'm sure he would say be prepared to have a foul called every time he thinks you are attempting to mark the table with the tip of your cue.

Pushout
08-12-2017, 05:38 PM
and i'm sure he would say be prepared to have a foul called every time he thinks you are attempting to mark the table with the tip of your cue.

It's Fast Larry back from the grave!!!

jasonlaus
08-12-2017, 10:31 PM

No

It really is enough

No, cause I'm not on a SNOOKER FORUM
Jason

BC21
08-12-2017, 11:57 PM

Is rattling a ball at "pocket speed" allowed? No excuses....six didn't go, run was over.

Black-Balled
08-13-2017, 05:37 AM
Hereris this guy. He REALLY wants to be part of the AZB.
https://angleofreflection.wordpress.com/page/2/

What a loser!!!!

easy-e
08-13-2017, 05:41 AM
Hereris this guy. He REALLY wants to be part of the AZB.
https://angleofreflection.wordpress.com/page/2/

What a loser!!!!

:thumbup: Super sleuthing!

Texas Carom Club
08-13-2017, 05:47 AM

Black-Balled
08-13-2017, 05:48 AM
:thumbup: Super sleuthing!

And I am not wearing any underwear!

JoseV
08-13-2017, 07:25 AM
this was on a post in the Main thread,

(#8)
8ballr
AzB Silver Member

8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Today, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
Look into zero x billiards kicking and banking. Its all just math simple and reliable
You should be able to just make the shot instead of relying on gimmicks. Relying on the Diamond system is like riding a bike with training wheels on...even professional cushion players don't rely on any diamond system...Chris Melling didn't need the diamond system to make his famous 4 railer. I never use them either. I really think the diamonds should be removed entirely. When my new Diamond Pro am arrives I am going to paint over them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKD7EdzMjAM
Last edited by 8ballr; Today at 10:07 AM.

Someone was asking for help on Banking, this is Braggs if you see what he said about banking, Braggs made this same post a few weeks ago on another thread.

8ballr
08-13-2017, 07:43 AM
this was on a post in the Main thread,

(#8)
8ballr
AzB Silver Member

8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute8ballr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Today, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
Look into zero x billiards kicking and banking. Its all just math simple and reliable
You should be able to just make the shot instead of relying on gimmicks. Relying on the Diamond system is like riding a bike with training wheels on...even professional cushion players don't rely on any diamond system...Chris Melling didn't need the diamond system to make his famous 4 railer. I never use them either. I really think the diamonds should be removed entirely. When my new Diamond Pro am arrives I am going to paint over them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKD7EdzMjAM
Last edited by 8ballr; Today at 10:07 AM.

Someone was asking for help on Banking, this is Braggs if you see what he said about banking, Braggs made this same post a few weeks ago on another thread.

So? I believe that diamonds should be removed from pool tables...I can't have an opinion? You know...brags gets called a troll but really its a clique of members around here who chase him and others around the forum flaming things up all the time. If you don't agree with me, or him, or others, just ignore me, or him, or them.

JoseV
08-13-2017, 07:48 AM
So? I believe that diamonds should be removed from pool tables...I can't have an opinion? You know...brags gets called a troll but really its a clique of members around here who chase him and others around the forum flaming things up all the time. If you don't agree with me just ignore me.

Sure thing Braggs.

greyghost
08-13-2017, 07:52 AM
Sure thing Braggs.

Hahahhahaha I thought the same thing

Texas Carom Club
08-13-2017, 08:02 AM

Are they? Doesn't seem like it
Even semi active members can tell with one glance

8ballr
08-13-2017, 08:04 AM
Are they? Doesn't seem like it
Even semi active members can tell with one glance

Maybe "our people" are tired of you guys trying to strong arm his forum?

Texas Carom Club
08-13-2017, 08:09 AM

More tired of you than much else

Pushout
08-13-2017, 08:24 AM

In the words of the immortal Smorg: "PLONK"!

Cuebuddy
08-13-2017, 08:51 AM

By "our people" I meant the few members of this forum who take the problem with trolls and fix it ourselves. These troll like posters have and will invade the board and live on the line of getting banned but try not to cross it so the Moderators have a tougher time deciding what to do with them.

The Mods are busy and cant read everything posted but you can bet they have their thumb on the pulse. When threads like this start catching fire then the boss will step in and make thing right. Sometimes it happens fast and sometime...not so much.

I guess in a way we self moderate the place. I don't see it as strong arming but trying to keep the place clean.:wink:

HaroldWilson
08-13-2017, 08:55 AM

Very good ☺ it is a shame because these silly people ruin it for everyone else. In a club it is easy because u can just ignore them. Sad people to have to come into internet forums and play childish games. They would get more from it if they posted constructive questions or opinions no matter what age they are.

greyghost
08-13-2017, 09:21 AM
By "our people" I meant the few members of this forum who take the problem with trolls and fix it ourselves. These troll like posters have and will invade the board and live on the line of getting banned but try not to cross it so the Moderators have a tougher time deciding what to do with them.

The Mods are busy and cant read everything posted but you can bet they have their thumb on the pulse. When threads like this start catching fire then the boss will step in and make thing right. Sometimes it happens fast and sometime...not so much.

I guess in a way we self moderate the place. I don't see it as strong arming but trying to keep the place clean.:wink:

Well said.

mchnhed
08-13-2017, 10:17 AM
Very good ☺ it is a shame because these silly people ruin it for everyone else. In a club it is easy because u can just ignore them. Sad people to have to come into internet forums and play childish games. They would get more from it if they posted constructive questions or opinions no matter what age they are.
I totally agree.
Rational Questions.
Rational Responses.
We all learn something.

8ballr
08-13-2017, 10:34 AM

That's what the reputation system is for. You can set it to auto ban someone when they reach a negative score. It can be for a timeout or forum specific. Or there is the ignore feature. But for the clique that's not good enough...they need to be the enforcers... the few "self appointed' sheriffs around here who want to run people out of town because they don't agree with them.

mchnhed
08-13-2017, 10:48 AM
That's what the reputation system is for. You can set it to auto ban someone when they reach a negative score. It can be for a timeout or forum specific. Or there is the ignore feature. But for the clique that's not good enough...they need to be the enforcers... the few "self appointed' sheriffs around here who want to run people out of town because they don't agree with them.
Out of curiosity 8ballr....
What is your Score on the Reputation System in just two weeks?

I have to say that you do come on too strong.
You need to be diplomatic and have more restraint like Trump does.

8ballr
08-13-2017, 10:56 AM

No rep points or comments at all. Most of the members around here couldn't care less about my posts...its just the same few "trolls" who constantly flame my topics. The only reason they have called the hunt off you is because they have turned their attention to me.

strmanglr scott
08-13-2017, 11:12 AM
No rep points or comments at all. Most of the members around here couldn't care less about my posts...its just the same few "trolls" who constantly flame my topics. The only reason they have called the hunt of you is because they have turned their attention to me.

How long have you been having conversations w yourself Mike?

Texas Carom Club
08-13-2017, 11:51 AM
Do I make a living playing pool? Thankfully not with the way things are today. I will enter the US open and make it to the final table...where I will then play with a broom handle to make a point about the lack of sponsorships.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5946941&postcount=28
I plan to make my debut at the U.S. open....where I will make it to the final table and draw the spot light on how poor the state of sponsorship is in pool today.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5937338&postcount=300

can we get rid of him now?

mchnhed
08-13-2017, 12:24 PM
See 8ballr, those people are saying that you are me, is Mike, is Brags.
I repeat..... I have have had only One Username ever as mchnhed.
What have I (mchnhed) ever done to get hunted down compared to you 8ballr?

How long have you been having conversations w yourself Mike?

No rep points or comments at all. Most of the members around here couldn't care less about my posts...its just the same few "trolls" who constantly flame my topics. The only reason they have called the hunt off you is because they have turned their attention to me.

Cuebuddy
08-13-2017, 12:33 PM

I don't ignore, I can't stand ignorance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg

8ballr
08-13-2017, 01:31 PM
See 8ballr, those people are saying that you are me, is Mike, is Brags.
I repeat..... I have have had only One Username ever as mchnhed.
What have I (mchnhed) ever done to get hunted down compared to you 8ballr?

Nothing...but after BRAGS got banned they turned their sights to you because that's what they do around here.

8ballr
08-13-2017, 01:36 PM
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5946941&postcount=28

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5937338&postcount=300

can we get rid of him now?

After being accused of being this BRAGS person I read thru his history...this is me poking fun at how he got banned for apparently nothing at all...just a witch hunt led by you and your cronies.

mchnhed
08-13-2017, 01:39 PM
As long as they are after you now and not me.

What about this Mike everyone thinks is you?
Do you know who he is?

***Brags and you take it way over the line.***

Texas Carom Club
08-13-2017, 01:40 PM
Sure you did puddin

Notice we aren't going after just anyone
Only the childish posters that offer nothing but your not man enough type of posts, who do nothing else but make everyone roll thier eyes

Your not adding anything to this place but but childish remarks

Texas Carom Club
08-13-2017, 01:47 PM
People adding to my rep on my posts about you
Obviously agreeing

All green by the way

8ballr
08-13-2017, 02:03 PM
Sure you did puddin

Notice we aren't going after just anyone
Only the childish posters that offer nothing but your not man enough type of posts, who do nothing else but make everyone roll thier eyes

Your not adding anything to this place but but childish remarks

What is your gripe with BRAGS?

His home rules?
That he ran out faster than the fastest pro?
That he thinks a hybrid break would be good?
That he doesn't like the diamonds?
That he wants a match clock instead of a shot clock?
That he doesn't think players should touch the cloth with their cue, or use it as an aiming guide?

This is a forum after all and is meant for people to share ideas and opinions.

Texas Carom Club
08-13-2017, 02:05 PM
Why do you care what I think about some nut that got banned, he gon
We had a good week of peace before you deployed the sleeper account

8ballr
08-13-2017, 02:10 PM
Why do you care what I think about some nut that got banned, he gon
We had a good week of peace before you deployed the sleeper account

I care because every forum has cliques like you and your buddies who think its their duty to try to set the rules. If its not brags then it will be someone else...the reason you don't like BRAGS is he doesn't take your crap...he laughs it off lol.

Texas Carom Club
08-13-2017, 02:13 PM
(Yawning).

8ballr
08-13-2017, 02:16 PM
(Yawning).

Who are the real trolls? This topic wasn't even started by BRAGS...and he hasn't even posted in it...yet it dominates the first page for replies.

strmanglr scott
08-13-2017, 02:33 PM
What is your gripe with BRAGS?

His home rules?
That he ran out faster than the fastest pro?
That he thinks a hybrid break would be good?
That he doesn't like the diamonds?
That he wants a match clock instead of a shot clock?
That he doesn't think players should touch the cloth with their cue, or use it as an aiming guide?

This is a forum after all and is meant for people to share ideas and opinions.

That is thread you started 8ballr!

Honesty is a good start to any relationship.

Coming on a pool forum and talking sh!t and then not willing to back it up is the works of a narcissist.

I don't care if you get banned again Mike, like I said before, I don't mind trolling trolls. It's fun catching you in your bs. I'm usually posting in npr, I've got a great bs radar.

8ballr
08-13-2017, 02:40 PM
That is thread you started 8ballr!

Honesty is a good start to any relationship.

Coming on a pool forum and talking sh!t and then not willing to back it up is the works of a narcissist.

I don't care if you get banned again Mike, like I said before, I don't mind trolling trolls. It's fun catching you in your bs. I'm usually posting in npr, I've got a great bs radar.

lol...oops. :) Good catch.

Texas Carom Club
08-14-2017, 09:51 AM
this needs to stay on the first page till something is done

mchnhed
08-14-2017, 10:18 AM
this needs to stay on the first page till something is done
No.
Ignore it.
Let it crawl back into the grave from whence it came and there die a cold and lonely death.

Texas Carom Club
08-14-2017, 03:13 PM
What else does it take
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5947784&postcount=26
Gopro ran out of battery...besides...the point of the drill is one attempt only...as the pro only gets one attempt. I mean you can try it more than once...but you can't do a bunch of attempts in a row because that's an advantage the pro did not have.

Openly admitted to being Bragg's who was banned
Then his other account he activated to post the video that was also banned

Black-Balled
08-14-2017, 03:20 PM
What else does it take
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5947784&postcount=26

Openly admitted to being Bragg's who was banned
Then his other account he activated to post the video that was also banned

It is just a whack-a-mole game with his piece of shit ass...whaddya gonna do?

His shit ass wants to turn the forum to shit coz he can't fit in.

He's a turd. If I were in Sacramento area, I'd drop by his house an take a shit on his lawn.

Black-Balled
08-14-2017, 03:21 PM
Shit!!!!!!!!!

8ballr
08-14-2017, 04:29 PM
lol and still no video proof that any of you can play pool...the more you talk the more foolish you become.

FuManchu
08-14-2017, 04:34 PM

He's a turd. If I were in Sacramento area, I'd drop by his house an take a shit on his lawn.

I would eat taco bell for a week just to take the most glorious dump on that idiots front door step.

mchnhed
08-14-2017, 04:35 PM
lol and still no video proof that any of you can play pool...the more you talk the more foolish you become.
Here's three of mine!
Tell me what you think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkjopqJhZE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJe9AhiySnE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W5nu11AMZXY

cardiac kid
08-14-2017, 04:55 PM

Hey 8ballr,

Please look up the CSI streaming video of me playing for the 2017 National Senior Platinum Championship finals match. If you think I can not play, you're a fool. My problem is being 73 years young. Before you verbally demean or challenge other players, check your facts. As I see you play out of Sacramento, I'll be there in December to visit my grand kids. Perhaps we can play some? Oh, I'll need some weight as you are obviously a better, more seasoned player ;) .

Lyn

8ballr
08-14-2017, 05:01 PM
Hey 8ballr,

Please look up the CSI streaming video of me playing for the 2017 National Senior Platinum Championship finals match. If you think I can not play, you're a fool. My problem is being 73 years young. Before you verbally demean or challenge other players, check your facts. As I see you play out of Sacramento, I'll be there in December to visit my grand kids. Perhaps we can play some? Oh, I'll need some weight as you are obviously a better, more seasoned player ;) .

Lyn

I don't recall mentioning your game...but anyway sure...the challenge is up to see if you can do what BRAGS did.

Texas Carom Club
08-14-2017, 05:02 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/16bpde.jpg

greyghost
08-14-2017, 06:52 PM
Here's three of mine!

Tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkjopqJhZE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJe9AhiySnE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W5nu11AMZXY

Lmfao Crowley is about 20 miles nw of where I grew up. Not much but rice there

Icon of Sin
08-15-2017, 06:41 AM
I don't recall mentioning your game...but anyway sure...the challenge is up to see if you can do what BRAGS did.

You realize that what you/Brags did is really not impressive.

When Luc did it, it was impressive. It was in major competition and he broke and ran the rack that fast without knowing the layout prior.

Trying to run a copy cat rack out (that really isnt that hard to begin with) faster then someone else is only going to contribute to bad fundamentals. Im sure you attempted said run out multiple times before you were able to beat Luc's time which you have still yet to do as you hung the 6 and were going to scratch cross side but you picked the CB up.

Doing said run out over and over again and trying to do it faster and faster isnt going to help your game as doing it at speed like that is only going to contribute to improper stance, aiming and stroke.

I'm sure if you took your time on the run out, the 6 would have went in. But it did not and you left an even easier runout for your opponent and that rack is a loss.

It's not the table's fault you missed the 6. It's not your sprained wrist or your gopro strapped to your head.

The reason you are seeing no other videos of someone else trying this is because in the pool world, how fast you run a rack out means absolutely nothing unless you are playing speed pool on espn. You are not going to get an extra point for breaking and running faster then your opponent. No one really gives a shit.

The same can be said for you not wanting to use the diamond system or not lining your shot up with your cue. Feel free to not use all the tools of this game to help you win a match, but dont expect your opponent to follow suit. You can completely expect to get drilled in any form of competition while you are running around the table 1 stroking everything and just eyeballing it.

You will never be a pro player or even a decent player.

cardiac kid
08-15-2017, 06:56 AM

When Luc did it, it was impressive. It was in major competition and he broke and ran the rack that fast without knowing the layout prior.

Trying to run a copy cat rack out (that really isnt that hard to begin with) faster then someone else is only going to contribute to bad fundamentals. Im sure you attempted said run out multiple times before you were able to beat Luc's time which you have still yet to do as you hung the 6 and were going to scratch cross side but you picked the CB up.

Doing said run out over and over again and trying to do it faster and faster isnt going to help your game as doing it at speed like that is only going to contribute to improper stance, aiming and stroke.

I'm sure if you took your time on the run out, the 6 would have went in. But it did not and you left an even easier runout for your opponent and that rack is a loss.

It's not the table's fault you missed the 6. It's not your sprained wrist or your gopro strapped to your head.

The reason you are seeing no other videos of someone else trying this is because in the pool world, how fast you run a rack out means absolutely nothing unless you are playing speed pool on espn. You are not going to get an extra point for breaking and running faster then your opponent. No one really gives a shit.

The same can be said for you not wanting to use the diamond system or not lining your shot up with your cue. Feel free to not use all the tools of this game to help you win a match, but dont expect your opponent to follow suit. You can completely expect to get drilled in any form of competition while you are running around the table 1 stroking everything and just eyeballing it.

Tap, tap, tap!!!

Incidentally, Jason Kane, former world speed pool champion plays on several of teams I'm part of in Vegas. Would love to see the two of them try the layout for the cheese. Jason has slowed his game down significantly as the speed caused errors in play. Primarily not seeing eight ball patterns. Still shoots straight and quickly but with good pace.

Lyn

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 06:59 AM
Look here, mr. icon.

Reality has no bearing on the matter. hes a disillusioned loser.

His self-deceit is literally amazing.

FuManchu
08-15-2017, 07:07 AM

You just won the internet! Well said sir

Tony_in_MD
08-15-2017, 07:57 AM
Reasonable, logical and correct.

The trifecta.

:thumbup:

greyghost
08-15-2017, 08:15 AM
I could have two users easy. I'd use proper spelling and leave out the ..... and no one would ever know lmao