PDA

View Full Version : So reducing pocket size is fine so...

8ballr
08-14-2017, 09:18 AM
why not remove the diamonds as well at pro level? What's the difference...they are trying to make the game more challenging right? Chinese 8 ball and snooker don't have them.

mchnhed
08-14-2017, 09:26 AM
I offered you the diamonds from my table if you were to pay for the plug and fill job.
I even offered to send them to you.

Oh wait! That was Brags!

Really 8ballr....
Can't you come up with anything else?
You're really lazy with your taunts!

8ballr
08-14-2017, 09:32 AM
I offered you the diamonds from my table if you were to pay for the plug and fill job.

Oh wait! That was Brags!

Why can't we have a proper discussion on the topic?

Renegade_56
08-14-2017, 09:33 AM

Oh wait! That was Brags!

Really 8ballr....
Your really lazy with your taunts!

Same thing,,,,,,

mchnhed
08-14-2017, 09:35 AM
We already did.
Use the search function.
Please!

Why can't we have a proper discussion on the topic?

Oh wait! That was Brags!

Really 8ballr....
Your really lazy with your taunts!

why not remove the diamonds as well at pro level? What's the difference...they are trying to make the game more challenging right? Chinese 8 ball and snooker don't have them.

Texas Carom Club
08-14-2017, 09:50 AM
call up diamond billiards and ***** to them, enough already kid

buckets
08-14-2017, 11:19 AM
Should probably take them off of carom tables too.

8ballr
08-14-2017, 11:21 AM
Should probably take them off of carom tables too.

Of course you should....those guys don't need a diamond system...they shoot those patterns so much they could do it blind folded.

buckets
08-14-2017, 11:23 AM
Of course you should....those guys don't need a diamond system...they shoot those patterns so much they could do it blind folded.

It's a stupidly easy game, I can't believe they even let the pros use leather tips.

ChicagoRJ
08-14-2017, 12:10 PM

Put the dunce cap back on. Pro's are NOT the only ones who shoot on pool tables. Why should Diamond or Brunswick make one with and without diamonds. If you don't need them, who cares, they look nice. If you need them, there they are.

FuManchu
08-14-2017, 01:21 PM
This guy is most likely a low C or D player in his local league. The type of guy that shows up at his local tournament and is dead money that goes 2 and out and then sits on the rail and tells his stoner buddies all the excuses as to why he didnt win. Any real pool player sees the value of the diamonds and the systems that come with them. He is obviously just here to get under our skin. In 30 days we wont even remember his name.

Black-Balled
08-14-2017, 03:30 PM
Here is brags'/ michale riddick (piece of shit)'s blog. There is lots more info on him, if you Google his name in quotes. Add Sacramento to your search term to really narrow it down. Apparently, he followed his mommy for a career, drove a non profit to bankruptcy and is now 'retired' at 50ish.

And he lives in a house his mommy bought. Manly!!!!

https://angleofreflection.wordpress.com/category/journal/

greyghost
08-14-2017, 03:36 PM

The pros shouldn't be able to use chalk but once before a match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8ballr
08-14-2017, 03:44 PM
The pros shouldn't be able to use chalk but once before a match.

They have moved to pro cut pockets....changed the rules on the break...outlawed break cues in some tournaments...why not keep going and remove the diamonds...and while at it remove the rest and make players suffer for getting out of position.

dnixon
08-14-2017, 03:51 PM
why stop there make the balls square and take the felt off the tables.comeon man!!! wtf

Texas Carom Club
08-14-2017, 03:59 PM
Just remove the rail cloth
Then we'll see who the big men are ;)

greyghost
08-14-2017, 04:02 PM
They have moved to pro cut pockets....changed the rules on the break...outlawed break cues in some tournaments...why not keep going and remove the diamonds...and while at it remove the rest and make players suffer for getting out of position.

No just no chalk

Icon of Sin
08-14-2017, 04:07 PM
This guy is most likely a low C or D player in his local league. The type of guy that shows up at his local tournament and is dead money that goes 2 and out and then sits on the rail and tells his stoner buddies all the excuses as to why he didnt win. Any real pool player sees the value of the diamonds and the systems that come with them. He is obviously just here to get under our skin. In 30 days we wont even remember his name.

His greatest accomplishment is running 6 stops hots faster then Luc Salvas even though he dogged the 6ball... yet he will blame it on the table.

...as if any of that means absolutely anything.

and at the rate he is going, in 30 days we will remember his name because he will be back in here trolling under yet another alias.

Black-Balled
08-14-2017, 04:21 PM
And he said the 6 should count, coz it was 'pocket speed'.

What a fukcing dipshit! As if he knows what 'pocket speed' means.

MitchAlsup
08-14-2017, 04:29 PM
why not remove the diamonds as well at pro level?

Why not just leave them where they are?
Do you have any idea the cost to take them off the tables?

What's the difference...they are trying to make the game more challenging right?

No, trying to make more people get interested in pool.
I fail to see how removing diamonds would help get more people interested.

Chinese 8 ball and snooker don't have them.

Why not change to C8 or Sn and leave pool to <ahem> pool players?

FuManchu
08-14-2017, 04:32 PM
And he said the 6 should count, coz it was 'pocket speed'.

What a fukcing dipshit! As if he knows what 'pocket speed' means.

This guy is just a loser that wants attention. Nothing quite as humbling as being a 50 year old overweight and unattractive virgin that has screwed up everything hes ever touched. He is a complete failure! This guy needs to be forced to carry a medium sized bonsai tree around with him to make up for the oxygen hes stolen from people that actually do something positive for the world.

8ballr
08-14-2017, 04:34 PM
 Any real pool player sees the value of the diamonds and the systems that come with them.

Any real pool player does not need a diamond system...that is what you fail to understand...which tells me level of pool you and your friends play at. How about I come to your town one day and I'll play you all with a broomstick...it will be a warm up for the us open.

FuManchu
08-14-2017, 04:40 PM

Any real pool player does not need a diamond system...that is what you fail to understand...which tells me level of pool you and your friends play at. How about I come to your town one day and I'll play you all with a broomstick...it will be a warm up for the us open.

US Open of running non profits into the ground?

This guy cant play, you can tell by the look alone

greyghost
08-14-2017, 06:50 PM
The sights are like 7/11 or the boondock saints.

There not always doing business....but they're always open

jimmyco
08-14-2017, 07:14 PM

Don't forget hybrid breaks. How the Hell did pool ever survive before you came along?

greyghost
08-14-2017, 07:38 PM
Don't forget hybrid breaks. How the Hell did pool ever survive before you came along?

Thank goodness he's here to save us

8ballr
08-14-2017, 07:44 PM
Thank goodness he's here to save us

I don't do it for thanks...just for the good of the game.

greyghost
08-14-2017, 07:44 PM
I don't do it for thanks...just for the good of the game.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170815/297c0560fe3e549472f1cb3e7458c05f.jpg

greyghost
08-14-2017, 07:46 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170815/297c0560fe3e549472f1cb3e7458c05f.jpg

Wait wrong meme https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170815/4fbabb23eca1b0e05cdd9d8f8eca8136.gif

PhilosopherKing
08-15-2017, 12:48 AM
how will i keep score?

Tony_in_MD
08-15-2017, 04:15 AM
Could you send some links?

Here is brags'/ michale riddick (piece of shit)'s blog. There is lots more info on him, if you Google his name in quotes. Add Sacramento to your search term to really narrow it down. Apparently, he followed his mommy for a career, drove a non profit to bankruptcy and is now 'retired' at 50ish.

And he lives in a house his mommy bought. Manly!!!!

https://angleofreflection.wordpress.com/category/journal/

garczar
08-15-2017, 05:40 AM
This guy is just a loser that wants attention. Nothing quite as humbling as being a 50 year old overweight and unattractive virgin that has screwed up everything hes ever touched. He is a complete failure! This guy needs to be forced to carry a medium sized bonsai tree around with him to make up for the oxygen hes stolen from people that actually do something positive for the world.Nice. That's really well said.

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 05:41 AM
Could you send some links?

Google.com

!!!!

Tony_in_MD
08-15-2017, 06:02 AM
LOL I see a lot of links for white pages and background searches but nothing in regards to things you mentioned.

My google must not be as good as your google.

But I did find this reference on page 12 of this link.

https://issuu.com/cuesportsjournal/docs/cue_sports_journal

Google.com

!!!!

Texas Carom Club
08-15-2017, 06:11 AM
LOL I see a lot of links for white pages and background searches but nothing in regards to things you mentioned.

all too often a pool snooker and billiard magainze only has pool stuff in it

strmanglr scott
08-15-2017, 06:11 AM

If "any real player does not need a diamond system.."

And all Pros are Real Players

Then who gets hurt by removing diamonds?

At that point your arguing cosmetics of the table.

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 06:14 AM

Mm. I am sure it is gold. Too bad I am on the phone. Looks like a video or magazine?

What and where is it, in the link?

Tony_in_MD
08-15-2017, 06:16 AM
An online magazine. Page 12 and 13 of the link.

Mm. I am sure it is gold. Too bad I am on the phone. Looks like a video or magazine?

What and where is it, in the link?

greyghost
08-15-2017, 07:03 AM
how will i keep score?

BawhahahahahahahahahahahHA!