View Full Version : Why do you guys feed into 8ballr

bbb
08-14-2017, 05:20 PM
I GUESS IF YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO
just curious........:confused:

Texas Carom Club
08-14-2017, 05:22 PM
Trying to get the mods attention to fix this bs already

Old Chuck starky got banned, bet he didn't do 1/8th the bs that Bragg's/8ballwhore has

So why won't they do it again!??

8ballr
08-14-2017, 05:25 PM

So am I. ????

Texas Carom Club
08-14-2017, 05:29 PM
Mods probably figure any traffic is good traffic

Black-Balled
08-14-2017, 05:35 PM
Ckz he has be been picked on all his life and continues to seek it out.

8ballr
08-14-2017, 05:38 PM
I think the mods realize who the real culprits are around here. They are the ones that started the BRAGS topic and keep posting nonsense.

jasonlaus
08-14-2017, 06:30 PM

You should ask yourself that question^^^^^^
Jason

greyghost
08-14-2017, 06:55 PM
Mods probably figure any traffic is good traffic

Oh man cold blooded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC
08-14-2017, 07:06 PM
Well since Brags isn't a member anymore please don't hold back in expressing how you felt about him. I don't think talking bad or attacking former members is in violation of the rules.

He had a really limp wristed bridge I noticed in his videos. Couldn't play a lick. What kind of a fruitcake would try to race against pros playing for something ten years ago anyway? And then claim they won when they missed a ball?

In fact if you're not comfortable expressing yourself here, by all mean go to the unmoderated wild west of youtube and tell him how you really feel in the comment section of his videos. He may delete the comments there but not before reading them.

JC

Black-Balled
08-14-2017, 07:17 PM
wonder why his pussy ass 'had to' get rid of his pool table? He obviously had room for one and hasn't moved...

Some play and some talk. He says a lot.

Cuebuddy
08-14-2017, 07:21 PM
wonder why his pussy ass 'had to' get rid of his pool table? He obviously had room for one and hasn't moved...

He sold his table to make room for his multiple user name roommates.

jimmyco
08-14-2017, 07:22 PM

An empty can rattles the loudest.

Johnnybgood
08-14-2017, 07:35 PM

Honest answer? They have nothing better to do! That's the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87673)

8ballr
08-14-2017, 07:52 PM
He had a really limp wristed bridge I noticed in his videos.

Funny you mentioned that...Brags was nursing a sprained wrist...actually ordered a wrist brace from amazon. So we have old cloth on an old gc with cheap balls...a head cam, a cue from the wall, and a sore wrist - against a diamond table, with new cloth, and aramith balls...with a pro playing with his own cue.

lorider
08-14-2017, 08:08 PM
I guess due t things that I have went through in life I have thicker skin...more self control and realize that what ever people that I do no know posts on a forum does not affect my personal life one iota.

I have read most of brags....8ballr's and even Justin386 posts. None of those members have ever posted anything that irritated me . I cant seem to make up my mind if its hilarious or pathetic how posters on this forum get so bent out of shape over what they may see as a silly....dumb...boring ...trolling etc etc post or thread.

I must admit though that Lou has irritated me a few times with his condescending and holier than thou attitude . I felt his ban was well deserved with his personal attacks against jay.

That's just my opinion and I am gonna bow out and let you guys carry on with your witch hunt.:grin-square:

Johnnybgood
08-14-2017, 09:16 PM
Funny you mentioned that...Brags was nursing a sprained wrist...actually ordered a wrist brace from amazon. So we have old cloth on an old gc with cheap balls...a head cam, a cue from the wall, and a sore wrist - against a diamond table, with new cloth, and aramith balls...with a pro playing with his own cue.

If he keeps that up he will go blind! Not to mention painful chaffing. I might not be a pro pool player but, I am a pro in this area. I have changed my prescription glasses many times. It's a tragedy.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87673)

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 06:06 AM
Dudes a piece of shit. Perhaps someone will link his older threads, the ones which caused him tho be banned and then to show what a pussy ass fukc-hole he is.

He is preying on you too, see the pussy's recent post where he slips in 'facts' like 'most members are new members', that imply his past transgressions against the board and forgotten, or even forgiven.

He has already pulled the wool over his own eyes- could be a pro player, coz he read a book(?!? Seriously!! He put that shit in print!) and he wants to do the same to the board. For what purpose? Who knows!?

He is just a dorky loser punk biitch Never fit in as a kid and found the same as an adult.

I guess due t things that I have went through in life I have thicker skin...more self control and realize that what ever people that I do no know posts on a forum does not affect my personal life one iota.

I have read most of brags....8ballr's and even Justin386 posts. None of those members have ever posted anything that irritated me . I cant seem to make up my mind if its hilarious or pathetic how posters on this forum get so bent out of shape over what they may see as a silly....dumb...boring ...trolling etc etc post or thread.

I must admit though that Lou has irritated me a few times with his condescending and holier than thou attitude . I felt his ban was well deserved with his personal attacks against jay.

That's just my opinion and I am gonna bow out and let you guys carry on with your witch hunt.:grin-square:

Sweatin'
08-15-2017, 06:13 AM
Gotta say I really don't quite understand this.

If he is indeed a troll and who you guys say he is (and I have no reason to think otherwise), then by definition wouldn't he just go away on his own if he were ignored?

I thought that's pretty much what trolls did, but maybe he's just too irritating to ignore.

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 06:29 AM

If he is indeed a troll and who you guys say he is (and I have no reason to think otherwise), then by definition wouldn't he just go away on his own if he were ignored?

I thought that's pretty much what trolls did, but maybe he's just too irritating to ignore.

You will recall there are some here who believe you are another of that pussy-ass jizz gobbler's user name.

Your suggestions on the topic are as useful as a single chopstick

8ballr
08-15-2017, 06:42 AM

The real trolls are the clique around here who try to rule the forum by force. They are like a bunch of Jackals. Beneath the sur, black balled, are the ring leaders and I suspect they might be the same person as they are never far apart.

8ballr
08-15-2017, 06:46 AM
You will recall there are some here who believe you are another of that pussy-ass jizz gobbler's user name.

This post from blackballled was in response to this post from sweatin.

All sweatin did was offer his opinion and for that he gets attacked. Call me what you want but I am never rude and don't name call. I told Mike that every forum has members like this and they are toxic. They are the reason why nobody posts here any more. If you continue to let them run the joint this place will have tumbleweed rolling through it in no time...I have seen it happen before. If you ask me blackballed should be banned for this post.

I will be forwarding this topic and this post to Mike.

Texas Carom Club
08-15-2017, 06:48 AM
The real trolls are the clique around here who try to rule the forum by force. They are like a bunch of Jackals. Beneath the sur, black balled, are the ring leaders and I suspect they might be the same person as they are never far apart.

trolls get all red rep, like you
forum contributers like me and bb have green

when 15 or so members notice and call you out on it, your not fooling anyone

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 06:51 AM
Haha...what a drippy period stain that Michael riddick is.

Sweatin'
08-15-2017, 07:06 AM

Only you my friend, and for absolutely no discernible reason other than that just seems to be your modus operandi when dealing with anyone new to the forum.

It doesn't bother me given that your behavior is pretty well known by anyone who is actually interested in what you have to say. I suspect it isn't as many as you'd like to believe. But I do have to say it's curious; perhaps you just don't want any new membership? You aren't exactly the welcoming committee...

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 07:39 AM
Oh wow...

If you look at the cue sports journal article where Michael riddick was interviewed, he says he wants to 'bring integrity' into pool.

Holy shit! It is damn near impossible to fathom how he can say such a thing and act the way he does on azb.

Like mike howerton said, imagine where pool would be if the movers and shakers worked together...

And Michael riddick, pussy punk biitch shits all over azb FOR YEARS.

Talking shit out of one side of his mouth and being the victim from the other.

What a dingleberry.

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 07:42 AM
Only you my friend, and for absolutely no discernible reason other than that just seems to be your modus operandi when dealing with anyone new to the forum.

It doesn't bother me given that your behavior is pretty well known by anyone who is actually interested in what you have to say. I suspect it isn't as many as you'd like to believe. But I do have to say it's curious; perhaps you just don't want any new membership? You aren't exactly the welcoming committee...

You seem to have strong feelings about a lot of things you aren't aware of.

It's ok. Hopefully you can get what you deserve in the long run...good or bad.

Individuals aren't really that important in a macro environment.

Tony_in_MD
08-15-2017, 07:49 AM
You don't name call, did you refer to me as Tony Baloney? How original.

Yeah I put you off ignore to respond to this and will place you back on when I finish this post.

This post from blackballled was in response to this post from sweatin.

All sweatin did was offer his opinion and for that he gets attacked. Call me what you want but I am never rude and don't name call. I told Mike that every forum has members like this and they are toxic. They are the reason why nobody posts here any more. If you continue to let them run the joint this place will have tumbleweed rolling through it in no time...I have seen it happen before. If you ask me blackballed should be banned for this post.

I will be forwarding this topic and this post to Mike.

8ballr
08-15-2017, 07:51 AM

Yeah I put you off ignore to respond to this and will place you back on when I finish this post.

That was in good spirits during our spat. :)

greyghost
08-15-2017, 07:52 AM

Tony baloney...dats some cold blooded school yard stuff there
-greytoast

Tony_in_MD
08-15-2017, 07:54 AM
Yah from a supposed 55 year old virgin, with a sprained wrist.

;)

-greytoast

Texas Carom Club
08-15-2017, 07:58 AM
Yah from a supposed 55 year old virgin, with a sprained wrist.

;)

-greytoast

:killingme::killingme::killingme::killingme::killi ngme:

ChicagoRJ
08-15-2017, 09:27 AM
Why do we feed the trolls?

Same reason I feed the squirrels in my yard. They are harmless pests (most of the time) but I enjoy watching them "scurry", and you almost feel sorry for the pea sized brain they were born with ;)

Texas Carom Club
08-15-2017, 09:29 AM
Why do we feed the trolls?

Same reason I feed the squirrels in my yard. They are harmless pests (most of the time) but I enjoy watching them "scurry", and you almost feel sorry for the pea sized brain they were born with ;)

i gave a green for this with this added

BWAHAHA!

i put it on ignore now, ive had enough, i really have no damn clue why this is being allowed

Sweatin'
08-15-2017, 01:48 PM
You seem to have strong feelings about a lot of things you aren't aware of.

It's ok. Hopefully you can get what you deserve in the long run...good or bad.

Individuals aren't really that important in a macro environment.

I'm curious how you think anyone could have strong feelings about anything of which he wasn't aware in the first place. Help me a little here, if you can. Now, do I have strong feelings about you making ridiculous and completely unfounded claims about me? Sure, welcome to Human Nature 101.

I believe that everyone pretty much gets what he deserves in the long run. Don't you?

As to your last comment, again you'll have to help me a bit. It really makes no sense in this context, but then again that doesn't surprise me too much.

StraightPoolIU
08-15-2017, 01:58 PM
Guess I have been away from AZ for awhile. I have no idea what is going on here.

mchnhed
08-15-2017, 02:04 PM
Why do you guys feed into 8ballr?
Guess I have been away from AZ for awhile. I have no idea what is going on here.
Who was this 8ballr guy all of you are talking about?

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 04:06 PM

Michael riddick of Sacramento sucks sailors!

He wants to go to Norfolk!

mvp
08-15-2017, 04:59 PM
To be interviewed by Cue sports journal, he must be a pretty decent player????? Although I've never heard of him or cue sports journal lol

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 05:59 PM
To be interviewed by Cue sports journal, he must be a pretty decent player????? Although I've never heard of him or cue sports journal lol

Oh yeah. He is AWESOME!

Did you read the interview? Highly likely he asked jhendry for the exposure.

It was basically a commercial for a new pool league he was starting that was going to change the pool world.

Like him, it went nowhere.

alstl
08-15-2017, 06:01 PM
I'd be willing to bet he is just a kid who is interested in but not very good at pool.

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 06:08 PM
I'd be willing to bet he is just a kid who is interested in but not very good at pool.

You are half right. He is a grown man, by birthdate, anyway.

This is the nimrod:
https://angleofreflection.wordpress.com

mchnhed
08-15-2017, 06:09 PM

Describes about 90% of most pool players.

one stroke
08-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Well we love to play with toys and tools nuff said

Shotcy
08-15-2017, 09:13 PM
You are half right. He is a grown man, by birthdate, anyway.

This is the nimrod:
https://angleofreflection.wordpress.com

Omg that website makes me cringe. Not totally sure what's otg here either. Troll under our bridge?

Ched
08-15-2017, 10:23 PM
Ched <-- is glad these threads don't pop up often.

M.G.
08-16-2017, 12:37 AM
I'm still looking for the ignore feature here... havent found it yet?

Tony_in_MD
08-16-2017, 02:42 AM

Click USER CP at top of form, then scroll down half way Edit Options will be on the left and the ignore user menu is nested there.

easy-e
08-16-2017, 02:45 AM

He's not bad, dogged the 6 though.

Tony_in_MD
08-16-2017, 02:49 AM
He did scare Orcollo.

john coloccia
08-16-2017, 03:50 AM

As I get older, my patience gets lets and less. These days, I instantly put jackasses on ignore and my time online has become far more pleasant. I wish I'd started doing that years ago.