PDA

View Full Version : Mike Howerton

8ballr
08-15-2017, 07:05 AM
Well my troll baiting was a success. I mentioned to you after I was banned that you had a troll problem on your forum and I have flushed them all out..

The head of the snake for sure. They/he are toxic for the forum.
Beneath_the_sur
Black balled

Their cronies. Harmless once the head of the snake is gone.
Fumanchu
mchnhed
Easy-e

Genuine posters. They participated in the topics with the trolls but should not be mistaken for trolls. They can have a difference in opinion but be respectful at the same time. They promote a healthy forum atmosphere.
Pt109
Grey ghost
strmanglr scott
Garczar
Icon of sin

JAM
08-15-2017, 07:06 AM
Oh, this is going to go over big. :o

greyghost
08-15-2017, 07:07 AM
Oh, this is going to go over big. :o

I'm popping some kern as I type. You want sum Jennie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAM
08-15-2017, 07:08 AM
I'm popping some kern as I type. You want sum Jennie?

Better hurry. The thread may be gone before it finishes popping. :grin-square:

garczar
08-15-2017, 07:10 AM
I "un-ignored" him just to see this. This could be his last day. There's always hope.

Texas Carom Club
08-15-2017, 07:11 AM
I "un-ignored" him just to see this. This could be his last day. There's always hope.

hes already got other accounts in place and active

greyghost
08-15-2017, 07:14 AM
Better hurry. The thread may be gone before it finishes popping. :grin-square:

Right lol.

I always thought blackballed was one of our better posters. Fwiw

garczar
08-15-2017, 07:16 AM
Right lol.

I always thought blackballed was one of our better posters. Fwiw

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMust be nice to have him consider you one of the "good" posters. ;)

Icon of Sin
08-15-2017, 07:18 AM
Well my troll baiting was a success. I mentioned to you after I was banned that you had a troll problem on your forum and I have flushed them all out..

Beneath_the_sur
Black balled

Fumanchu
mchnhed
Easy-e

Genuine posters. They can have a difference in opinion but be respectful at the same time.
Pt109
Grey ghost
strmanglr scott

You realize that baiting people into negative responses on a public forum makes you the troll. Not the members who have been here for years.

8ballr
08-15-2017, 07:24 AM
You realize that baiting people into negative responses on a public forum makes you the troll. Not the members who have been here for years.

I felt this should be an open discussion. Also, when you consider that these members have posted multiple topics about BRAGS...and in his absence continue accuse other members of being BRAGS or other "trolls"...THEY are the ones perpetuating the troll environment.

Quesports
08-15-2017, 07:24 AM
In all my time here I have never read anything like this thread. Thought I had seen it all!

greyghost
08-15-2017, 07:26 AM
Must be nice to have him consider you one of the "good" posters. ;)

Meh he's just not that dumb to outright try and alienate us. I'm not happy with him so a little kudos ain't gonna make me turn cheek lol.

I think many of us long to have this place back to sans bullchit.

Sometimes I feel bad about leaving my peoples in the fray but it's like every time one troll leaves another arrives. Brutal

RiverCity
08-15-2017, 07:28 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQECzOZFDmycdYVrebpWN26qhw8ZnQKp We9whvKXdi_dbEgwn6H

8ballr
08-15-2017, 07:37 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQECzOZFDmycdYVrebpWN26qhw8ZnQKp We9whvKXdi_dbEgwn6H

LOL...perhaps...but if I can shine light on the problem then it will be worth it. :)

BmoreMoney
08-15-2017, 07:56 AM
LOL...perhaps...but if I can shine light on the problem then it will be worth it. :)

Being that you could only have been here for 2 weeks I find it extremely difficult you could make these assessments. You do realize there's a big difference between being a troll and someone just not liking you?

8ballr
08-15-2017, 08:03 AM
Being that you could only have been here for 2 weeks I find it extremely difficult you could make these assessments. You do realize there's a big difference between being a troll and someone just not liking you?

Yep there is. btw none of these insults weren't even directed at me.

Dudes a piece of shit. Perhaps someone will link his older threads, the ones which caused him tho be banned and then to show what a pussy ass fukc-hole he is.

He is preying on you too, see the pussy's recent post where he slips in 'facts' like 'most members are new members', that imply his past transgressions against the board and forgotten, or even forgiven.

He has already pulled the wool over his own eyes- could be a pro player, coz he read a book(?!? Seriously!! He put that shit in print!) and he wants to do the same to the board. For what purpose? Who knows!?

He is just a dorky loser punk biitch Never fit in as a kid and found the same as an adult.

You will recall there are some here who believe you are another of that pussy-ass jizz gobbler's user name.

Your suggestions on the topic are as useful as a single chopstick

Haha...what a drippy period stain that Michael riddick is.

Oh wow...

If you look at the cue sports journal article where Michael riddick was interviewed, he says he wants to 'bring integrity' into pool.

Holy shit! It is damn near impossible to fathom how he can say such a thing and act the way he does on azb.

Like mike howerton said, imagine where pool would be if the movers and shakers worked together...

And Michael riddick, pussy punk biitch shits all over azb FOR YEARS.

Talking shit out of one side of his mouth and being the victim from the other.

What a dingleberry.

You seem to have strong feelings about a lot of things you aren't aware of.

It's ok. Hopefully you can get what you deserve in the long run...good or bad.

Individuals aren't really that important in a macro environment.

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 08:08 AM
He is like the town drunk who cries coz he gets pulled over a lot.

You reap what you sow, dick cheese.

greyghost
08-15-2017, 08:20 AM
He is like the town drunk who cries coz he gets pulled over a lot.

You reap what you sow, dick cheese.

I think it's nice that even in absence we have other guardians of this galaxy my black balled friend

Coast to coast,
greyghost

easy-e
08-15-2017, 08:24 AM

Beneath_the_sur
Black balled

Fumanchu
mchnhed
Easy-e

Genuine posters. They participated in the topics with the trolls but should not be mistaken for trolls. They can have a difference in opinion but be respectful at the same time. They promote a healthy forum atmosphere.
Pt109
Grey ghost
strmanglr scott
Garczar
Icon of sin

I made the list!! I'm a cronie!

FuManchu
08-15-2017, 08:24 AM

Beneath_the_sur
Black balled

Fumanchu
mchnhed
Easy-e

Pt109
Grey ghost
strmanglr scott
Garczar
Icon of sin

Im a little upset that im just in the cronies list. I definitely deserve more credit than that. Does mommy know you're in the basement using up her internet speed for this Michael? Im sure mommy would be very displeased to know that her unemployed failure of a son is spending his free time being a keyboard gangster and bringing dishonor to such a great family name. Mommy doesn't let you live rent free to sit around and cause trouble on an internet pool forum. Its funny that i cant find your name on any money list anywhere. I guess ill keep looking

FuManchu
08-15-2017, 08:25 AM
I made the list!! I'm a cronie!

Hello my fellow cronie brother!

Tony_in_MD
08-15-2017, 08:28 AM
You won't find his name on any money list. Fargo Rate 460 which is around an APA 5.

His biggest thrill is going to a tourney and going 2 out.

Im a little upset that im just in the cronies list. I definitely deserve more credit than that. Does mommy know you're in the basement using up her internet speed for this Michael? Im sure mommy would be very displeased to know that her unemployed failure of a son is spending his free time being a keyboard gangster and bringing dishonor to such a great family name. Mommy doesn't let you live rent free to sit around and cause trouble on an internet pool forum. Its funny that i cant find your name on any money list anywhere. I guess ill keep looking

FuManchu
08-15-2017, 08:30 AM
You won't find his name on any money list. Fargo Rate 460 which is around an APA 5.

His biggest thrill is going to a tourney and going 2 out.

He obviously sandbagged his fargorate. He dogged that 6 ball like a pro.

8ballr
08-15-2017, 08:32 AM
He obviously sandbagged his fargorate. He dogged that 6 ball like a pro.

Ah tony...not sure if you have me on ignore but others will relay this to you I'm sure. STILL waiting on your video trying to do what BRAGS did.

Texas Carom Club
08-15-2017, 08:35 AM
Ah tony...not sure if you have me on ignore but others will relay this to you I'm sure. STILL waiting on your video trying to do what BRAGS did.

whats that
to waste bandwith on doggin the 6?

garczar
08-15-2017, 08:37 AM
Hell, i'm jealous of black-balled. I'd like to be a "snake head", at least for a day. That could be a new AZ award: SHFAD. Followed by : SSOTM(shit starter of the month) and then the BigDaddy: TKOTY(troll killer of the year). We need to have a yearly banquet/roast/award ceremony. Talk about a freakin' party.

FuManchu
08-15-2017, 08:38 AM
whats that

How about catching the cue ball before it scratched in the side?

Tony_in_MD
08-15-2017, 08:38 AM
I don't have a sprained wrist either. A wife sure is helpful.

:p

whats that

FuManchu
08-15-2017, 08:40 AM

Hey be nice to him! He could get plenty of women he just chooses the billiards life instead. I mean, look at this bulbous amoeba. What woman wouldn't want him?

8ballr
08-15-2017, 08:41 AM

Oh so many wife jokes with that one...so so many.

Texas Carom Club
08-15-2017, 08:42 AM
rep back to green?

i can only assume now that mommy must be a mod here

Tony_in_MD
08-15-2017, 08:44 AM
His mother?

His left hand?

:grin:

Hey be nice to him! He could get plenty of women he just chooses the billiards life instead. I mean, look at this bulbous amoeba. What woman wouldn't want him?

8ballr
08-15-2017, 08:46 AM
His mother?

His left hand?

:grin:

No...your mother with her left hand.

FuManchu
08-15-2017, 08:56 AM
No...you're mother with her left hand.

Real classy. Aren't you like 50 years old? Why make juvenile schoolyard jokes then? Did mommy not let you leave the house long enough to become socially mature? This guy is a narcissistic sociopath that needs some serious help. I think he actually believes his own BS. Its sickening that at his age he still has yet to grow up and be an adult. That's why he has continued to fail his entire life. There isn't one single aspect of his life that he hasn't failed at. Look it up! He is obviously here searching for attention and we are all feeding into it like hungry sharks. Im done with this guy. I wont feed into his crap anymore. He's a lonely, overweight, single middle aged man that just wants attention and will take it any way that he can get. It must be miserable to live that way but even worse to actually not see it himself. He will eventually come out of hiding and an AZB'r will be there to witness how awful he really is. Just stop feeding this moron and he will eventually go away. They always do

8ballr
08-15-2017, 09:03 AM
Real classy. Aren't you like 50 years old? Why make juvenile schoolyard jokes then? Did mommy not let you leave the house long enough to become socially mature? This guy is a narcissistic sociopath that needs some serious help. I think he actually believes his own BS. Its sickening that at his age he still has yet to grow up and be an adult. That's why he has continued to fail his entire life. There isn't one single aspect of his life that he hasn't failed at. Look it up! He is obviously here searching for attention and we are all feeding into it like hungry sharks. Im done with this guy. I wont feed into his crap anymore. He's a lonely, overweight, single middle aged man that just wants attention and will take it any way that he can get. It must be miserable to live that way but even worse to actually not see it himself. He will eventually come out of hiding and an AZB'r will be there to witness how awful he really is. Just stop feeding this moron and he will eventually go away. They always do

I never start mom jokes but I will finish them. ;)

FuManchu
08-15-2017, 09:04 AM
I never start mom jokes but I will finish them. :)

Like you finished all of your moms money? Or the non profits?

8ballr
08-15-2017, 09:07 AM
Like you finished all of your moms money?

Well if she needs more, she can always start turning tricks like yours I guess.

Tony_in_MD
08-15-2017, 09:20 AM
That is all he really wanted attention:

From his Blog, to his posts here, to his delusion of becoming a Pro at the age of 50+ when the best he has attained is a mid level rank in APA.

His life is miserable, and the only fun he now has is to see how much shite he can stir up on a message board.

Put him on ignore, he will hang himself yet, and then come back with another screen name.

In conclusion Mike "Braggs-8Ballr' Reddick, you have been outed.

8ballr
08-15-2017, 09:22 AM
That is all he really wanted attention:

His life is miserable, and the only fun he now has is to see how much shite he can stir up on a message board.

I don't think your wife would agree with that statement. ;)

(geez quit giving me layups.)

PRED
08-15-2017, 09:23 AM
This is better than NPR

Ghosst
08-15-2017, 09:25 AM

Were you banned as, "8ballr" because if your account has only been active for a maximum of 15 days (Aug 2017) that was a short ban.

In addition, is entrapment (baiting) not grounds for case dismissal in American law? (I am not from the US, so I'm not sure.) JAM, perhaps you could enlighten me.

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 09:31 AM
This is better than NPR

Haha. You should check out his blog too. Dude is absolutely delusional.

Check out his account of the time he put the fear into orcullo

cuesblues
08-15-2017, 09:32 AM
This is better than NPR

The main forum gives the NPR the orange crush when it comes to getting to the bottom of things or just results to the issues of the day.

Obviously the issues we face in the main forum are far more crucial than that NPR crap

:smile:
Have a nice day

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 09:36 AM
The main forum gives the NPR the orange crush when it comes to getting to the bottom of things or just results to the issues of the day.

Obviously the issues we face in the main forum are far more crucial than that NPR crap

:smile:
Have a nice day

True that!

That is why NPR is a sub forum.:grin:

fastone371
08-15-2017, 09:46 AM

Beneath_the_sur
Black balled

Fumanchu
mchnhed
Easy-e

Pt109
Grey ghost
strmanglr scott
Garczar
Icon of sin

You have sublime, heroic investigative skills, maybe you should start another username under Kojak, Beretta, or maybe Nancy Drew. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Dave-Kat
08-15-2017, 09:46 AM
Proved yourself to be a keen 'Master Baiter'. Moving forward, Isn't it time for you to get to work on that seedy 'Pool Hall Diorama' project, Knitting yourself a new 'Custom' case' or 'Whittling' yourself a new Custom Cue ?

-Late,

Beneath_the_sur
Black balled

Fumanchu
mchnhed
Easy-e

Pt109
Grey ghost
strmanglr scott
Garczar
Icon of sin

greyghost
08-15-2017, 09:57 AM
Mike Mike Mike guess what day it is lol

Black-Balled
08-15-2017, 10:00 AM
Mike Mike Mike guess what day it is lol

Hump day?!?!?!

greyghost
08-15-2017, 10:30 AM
Hump day?!?!?!

Nope. [emoji23]

Pushout
08-15-2017, 12:23 PM
Well, so much for that! Guess I wasn't sarcastic enough to make the list. My heart is broken!;)

Tony_in_MD
08-15-2017, 12:32 PM
If they were not virgins......wait maybe Nancy Drew!

You have sublime, heroic investigative skills, maybe you should start another username under Kojak, Beretta, or maybe Nancy Drew. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Z-Nole
08-15-2017, 12:57 PM
Proved yourself to be a keen 'Master Baiter'. Moving forward, Isn't it time for you to get to work on that seedy 'Pool Hall Diorama' project, Knitting yourself a new 'Custom' case' or 'Whittling' yourself a new Custom Cue ?

-Late,

He's just an excitable boy, they all said.

greyghost
08-15-2017, 01:48 PM
Well, so much for that! Guess I wasn't sarcastic enough to make the list. My heart is broken!;)

For shame

pt109
08-15-2017, 04:03 PM
I dunno, man....me and Keeb and HousePro were just minding our own business....
.....and our business ended out on the street....
...some days ya jus' can't win.....

greyghost
08-15-2017, 04:18 PM
I dunno, man....me and Keeb and HousePro were just minding our own business....

.....and our business ended out on the street....

...some days ya jus' can't win.....

Word. I didn't expect to make it on the radio. Last time I was part of the illuminati remember. This feels nice but I'm not excited about it, not as excited as I would be on a table with 36 diamonds tho.

greyghost
08-15-2017, 04:22 PM
Word. I didn't expect to make it on the radio. Last time I was part of the illuminati remember. This feels nice but I'm not excited about it, not as excited as I would be on a table with 36 diamonds tho.

I'm pickle rick!

Blackjack
08-15-2017, 04:45 PM

You're the cat's pa-jammas, Ed!

greyghost
08-15-2017, 05:11 PM
You're the cat's pa-jammas, Ed!

Splits me ear to ear, Ed.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170816/0baba81948b1ac5c0dc6723105b9f2d0.jpg

one stroke
08-15-2017, 05:21 PM
I don't think your wife would agree with that statement. ;)

(geez quit giving me layups.)

I agree 100 pct because his wife would quickly point out to him most your fun happens on porn sites ,

Blackjack
08-16-2017, 06:51 AM

Good Lord, Ed ... Lyle Lovett lives!

Dead Money
08-16-2017, 02:55 PM

Have the baby birds left the nest yet?:eek:

Dead Money
08-16-2017, 02:56 PM
Never mind me I am just trollin' thru here................

Johnny Rosato
08-16-2017, 04:17 PM

Beneath_the_sur
Black balled

Fumanchu
mchnhed
Easy-e

Pt109
Grey ghost
strmanglr scott
Garczar
Icon of sin

I'm offended, where do I fit in?

skip100
08-16-2017, 04:26 PM
What, the problem that useless posters like you keep coming back?

Texas Carom Club
08-16-2017, 05:15 PM

need to step your troll smashin game up son

greyghost
08-16-2017, 05:47 PM
Have the baby birds left the nest yet?:eek:

I just turned 33 and still get carded for smokes lol. One day I'll probably wake up and suddenly be old and wrinkly overnight hahahaha.

mchnhed
08-16-2017, 06:47 PM

Beneath_the_sur
Black balled

Fumanchu
mchnhed
Easy-e

Pt109
Grey ghost
strmanglr scott
Garczar
Icon of sin

need to step your troll smashin game up son

I guess I'm a Troll Buster now.

greyghost
08-16-2017, 06:48 PM
I guess I'm a Troll Buster now.

There should be a patch for that

Black-Balled
08-16-2017, 07:03 PM
There should be a patch for that

Nothing can replace the smorg badges.

Don't bother, brutha

Cuebuddy
08-16-2017, 07:19 PM
Nothing can replace the smorg badges.

Don't bother, brutha

I got one... not quite in the in-crowd yet but still proud of it!

Ghosst
08-17-2017, 09:18 AM
I got one... not quite in the in-crowd yet but still proud of it!

But were you a member of the infamous "Gang Of Ten?" that riled the likes of Mountain Mike when he and others ventured from ASP into RSB on rare occasions?

We pre-date the badges. :D

greyghost
08-17-2017, 09:19 AM
But were you a member of the infamous "Gang Of Ten?" that riled the likes of Mountain Mike when he and others ventured from ASP into RSB on rare occasions?

A long long time ago in a galaxy far away lol

mikepage
08-17-2017, 09:38 AM

Truth.....

Blackjack
08-17-2017, 10:33 AM
Truth.....

Yep ... they just built this place around us. :)

pt109
08-17-2017, 10:59 AM

I just turned 33 and still get carded for smokes lol. One day I'll probably wake up and suddenly be old and wrinkly overnight hahahaha.

Is that a hairdo?.....or a hairdon't? :scratchhead:

greyghost
08-17-2017, 11:39 AM
Is that a hairdo?.....or a hairdon't? :scratchhead:

It's a hair duz. It duz what it do lol

I saved the cuttoffs if anyone needs some lol

Tony_in_MD
08-17-2017, 11:48 AM
You need some chopsticks for that chop suey.

Texas Carom Club
08-17-2017, 11:50 AM
Look like Rob Lowe
you sly devil you

pt109
08-17-2017, 11:56 AM
It's a hair duz. It duz what it do lol

I saved the cuttoffs if anyone needs some lol

I just might be interested.....

...some waitresses where I worked in the 90s overheard me cracking..."I was looking
forward to being bald...I just didn't realize it involved my hair falling out."

They never let me forget it.....got some offers, also...:)

greyghost
08-17-2017, 01:51 PM
How to derail a thread with your face lmao