one of these challenge games

Just watching the Choan ,ennis game made me wish to see
the magician

I still would bet on him,especially if there is a handicap

I don't really know,but his old games looked a lot better than what
these guys did last time

Black-Balled
08-16-2017, 07:00 PM
I guess you did not see the Chohan orcullo match then... dennis has a prescision that Efren does not and tony has balls that Efren did not.

But you aren't wrong to feel what you do, I think we should ckonsider a showcase tour for the man who has provided so much for us.

deanoc
08-17-2017, 04:04 AM
I guess you did not see the Chohan orcullo match then... dennis has a prescision that Efren does not and tony has balls that Efren did not.

But you aren't wrong to feel what you do, I think we should ckonsider a showcase tour for the man who has provided so much for us.

i saw the match and felt like both made too many errors
there was some great shots but over all, i thought it was sloppy
I feel like Efren could bar b q Tony

He was blind hog lucky and Dennis gave away several games missing easy shots

I am willing to bet on efren

Black-Balled
08-17-2017, 04:34 AM
I don't think you are wrong, sir...but I also do not see Efren and Dennis throwing down.

Moet.1977
08-17-2017, 04:47 AM
I have to agree with Dean that Tony got pretty lucky, what I mean is he went for some rely tough carom shots and missed but managed to put cue ball rite where it had to be with in a inch or he would of sold out.

That said I don't think Efren can beat ether one now but 15 years ago efrn could probably spotted them and took the cash.
I would love to see Efren come back over and play ,but might guess is he'll only come back for Derby City 2018 (because of his winning record he has their he seems to love that venue) but he always Flys in and go's to Hard Times in LA first to get warmed up with some challenge mathes.
Maybe Tony can be their then and see a little action.

Johnnyt
08-17-2017, 06:51 AM
I have to agree with Dean that Tony got pretty lucky, what I mean is he went for some rely tough carom shots and missed but managed to put cue ball rite where it had to be with in a inch or he would of sold out.

That said I don't think Efren can beat ether one now but 15 years ago efrn could probably spotted them and took the cash.
I would love to see Efren come back over and play ,but might guess is he'll only come back for Derby City 2018 (because of his winning record he has their he seems to love that venue) but he always Flys in and go's to Hard Times in LA first to get warmed up with some challenge mathes.
Maybe Tony can be their then and see a little action.

Tony got lucky beating Shane twice also? Johnnyt

Moet.1977
08-17-2017, 07:06 AM
Well it was his week what else can u say Jonnyt. No one is going keep playing carom banks and other stuff that he did that are a lower percent shot and win at a high percentage.
I'll definitely be taking Dennis is this next match, don't get me wrong I have alot of respect for Tonys game just think he's a little reckless at times.

alphadog
08-17-2017, 08:09 AM
Tony got lucky beating Shane twice also? Johnnyt

SVB had some very uncharacteristic misses. Not saying Tony got lucky,just saying results sure could have been differant.

alstl
08-17-2017, 09:41 AM
During the Orcollo vs Frost match someone posted the one pocket opponents Orcollo had played in preparation for Frost. The one name on the list Orcollo lost to was Efren.

It was on this forum but I'm not going to spend an hour looking for it. I don't know if it's true but I wouldn't be surprised. Efren beat Shane within the last year in 9 ball.

PhilosopherKing
08-17-2017, 09:45 AM
He played Scott Frost last year... It was hard to watch.

Nick B
08-17-2017, 11:46 AM
Watch TAR35 where Efren played SVB. First couple of hours he played like god. Then got tired and could no longer maintain the concentration or make the tough balls and SVB came storming back. If he hadn't missed an "easy" ball late in the match he would of won.

We all love Efren but he can't do a long match today.

JoeyInCali
08-17-2017, 12:36 PM
one of these challenge games

Just watching the Choan ,ennis game made me wish to see
the magician

I still would bet on him,especially if there is a handicap

I don't really know,but his old games looked a lot better than what
these guys did last time

In the mid 90's, Efren would have robbed the Chohan now.
No disrespect to Tony.
But, Efren protected his balls by placing the cueball at his advantage much better than Dennis. Dennis plays like he'd never miss a bank.

But, Efren's game and health now is nowhere near his 1990's self.
I saw him give Keith 2 balls and the breaks and they went even.
Who would have Keith 2 balls and the breaks ever ?

Oddly enough, we noticed Efren's game declining after he quit smoking in 1997. It was odd. He gained a few pounds then his game went down. He got some of it back but has really never been the same .