PDA

View Full Version : great people in this pool world

tommyhill
08-17-2017, 10:38 AM
My son TJ ( 17 YRS OLD ) was diagnosed with acute leukemia last week. support has come out of the woodwork for him but i need to mention and thank some of whom came to our aid just because they are great people. Danny Sergeon made tj a beautiful set of joint protectors to match his Leon Sly cue. both Oscar Dominguez & Scott Frost reached out to me and are sending some personal items to be auctioned off and Jeanette Lee The Black Widow is coming to my pool room in Fresno, California to put on a benefit show. for all of those people out there who think pool players are a bunch of low lifes you couldnt be further from the truth. we take care of our own.
My boy TJ is 17 years old. he is a junior in high school although he must be on home schooling. he is a tremendous young player and even better young man. he finished 9-16 in las vegas two weeks ago at the BEF 9-BALL junior nationals while sick and hurting only to come home and get diagnosed with leukemia. he is handling it better that I am. He is my hero. this is going to be a hard fought battle. im starting an account for donations if anyone feels like helping out

tom hill
4113 W. Swift AVE # 103
Fresno, California 93722

thank you all