PDA

View Full Version : Record For 9-Ball Racks Run, But.....

DrCue'sProtege
10-12-2017, 06:56 PM
I'm not sure there is an official record for the most consecutive racks of 9-Ball broke and ran. Either way, my question is this.......is there an official record for most runnable racks of 9-Ball that have been screwed up?

Currently I sit on 13 hosed up runnable racks in a row. Just wondering if I should call the Guinness folks?

r/DCP

Icon of Sin
10-12-2017, 08:24 PM
I'm not sure there is an official record for the most consecutive racks of 9-Ball broke and ran. Either way, my question is this.......is there an official record for most runnable racks of 9-Ball that have been screwed up?

Currently I sit on 13 hosed up runnable racks in a row. Just wondering if I should call the Guinness folks?

r/DCP

Where are your mistakes happening and how? Early in the rack? Late? Easy Miss? Shit position causing the miss?

...what do you feel your problem is?

DrCue'sProtege
10-12-2017, 09:57 PM
Where are your mistakes happening and how? Early in the rack? Late? Easy Miss? Shit position causing the miss?

...what do you feel your problem is?

Missing shots.
Missing position.
Shit position causing the miss or causing difficult position to the next ball.

Whats the problem? Lack of ability. And lack of confidence. I know I am going to hose the rack up.

Neil
10-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Missing shots.
Missing position.

Whats the problem? Lack of ability. And lack of confidence. I know I am going to hose the rack up.

You have two parts, a winner and a loser. Which one you become depends on which one you feed.

Shy, after all these years, are you still feeding the loser side of yourself? What makes you so fearful of feeding the winner side?

gxman
10-13-2017, 02:14 AM
nah I'm sure I have you beat by a long shot..

Dimeball
10-13-2017, 07:37 AM
supposedly, 9 ball high runs...
Niels Feijen ran 15 racks on 9'
and
McCready did 21 on a bar table at Hard Times.

Dimeball
10-13-2017, 07:42 AM
I'd also like to mention Souqet's 27 racks of 8 ball and more impressive, to me at least, Efrens 5 full racks of rotation, WOW.

Black-Balled
10-13-2017, 07:50 AM
But the most notable must be earls million and wu's world championship run.

No?

Icon of Sin
10-13-2017, 07:53 AM
Missing shots.
Missing position.

What do you feel will increase your confidence, other then correcting those problems. The increase in confidence will help correct those problems, you need to find a way to do it.

I know Ive harped in the past that you need to get out and play people. Get into some competition and you might see that you actually play well and that will boost your confidence. Or you will find out other things you need to work on more so then just the failed run outs. Like playing a safe when its the much higher percentage shot.

You shoot a lot. I'm sure you play decent. Get out there man. Get to some events. You should come to the expo. Play in the amature open. Get in the pit. All the action you could want at just 10 bucks a rack. One of the best things in the world for your game.

You need a good win.

Black-Balled
10-13-2017, 08:13 AM
Not bad advice at all.

When I'm stuck with a day that's gray and lonely, I just stick out my chin and grin.

Did you notice that no matter how well one plays, turns invariably end with a negative? It is true.

What do you feel will increase your confidence, other then correcting those problems. The increase in confidence will help correct those problems, you need to find a way to do it.

I know Ive harped in the past that you need to get out and play people. Get into some competition and you might see that you actually play well and that will boost your confidence. Or you will find out other things you need to work on more so then just the failed run outs. Like playing a safe when its the much higher percentage shot.

You shoot a lot. I'm sure you play decent. Get out there man. Get to some events. You should come to the expo. Play in the amature open. Get in the pit. All the action you could want at just 10 bucks a rack. One of the best things in the world for your game.

You need a good win.

Straightpool_99
10-13-2017, 08:19 AM

r/DCP

Well, if you look hard enough, I think you will find some people who have never run a rack at all even after years of playing, so I guess one of those will have the record.

Black-Balled
10-13-2017, 08:55 AM
Well, if you look hard enough, I think you will find some people who have never run a rack at all even after years of playing, so I guess one of those will have the record.

True..
I think I have failed to get out from the break more times than he...coz I played more racks.

He is retired. I used to be.

Dimeball
10-13-2017, 10:50 AM
But the most notable must be earls million and wu's world championship run.

No?
Yes, in my opinion, The Pearl is the man!

Bob 14:1
10-13-2017, 11:56 AM
Another really interesting and irrelevant thread. I personally think the problem is the color of the cloth, or your cue, or the pockets, or the balls, or the rack, or the lighting.

Then again after the table thread last week, it might serve you best if you replaced your entire "Gold Crown IV with Simonis English Green cloth" with something else more suitable to your style of play.

On second thought, you may want to wait to see if a glove is the answer... :wink:

catpool9
10-13-2017, 06:42 PM
Had an ole timer tell me that U.J.Puckett ran 53 racks of 9-ball in a row , who knows? may have!

David Harcrow

pt109
10-13-2017, 06:59 PM
Had an ole timer tell me that U.J.Puckett ran 53 racks of 9-ball in a row , who knows? may have!

David Harcrow

Nice to see you posting, David ...you probably aint missed a ball since the last time you
you posted. :)

DrCue'sProtege
11-18-2017, 02:33 PM
Just continue to hose up runnable racks. I bet I screw up at least 9 out of 10 anymore. It just doesn't seem to be getting any better. I almost don't even want to go down to the table anymore because I know whats going to happen.

Maybe I should take up bowling like someone suggested.....

r/DCP

Johnny Rosato
11-18-2017, 02:38 PM

r/DCP
I got about 50 years of 'em!

gregcantrall
11-18-2017, 02:48 PM
Just continue to hose up runnable racks. I bet I screw up at least 9 out of 10 anymore. It just doesn't seem to be getting any better. I almost don't even want to go down to the table anymore because I know whats going to happen.

r/DCP
Have you ever taken a lesson?

DrCue'sProtege
11-18-2017, 06:31 PM
Have you ever taken a lesson?

Five from Tom Rossman.
Two from Diana Minor.
Along with:
Mark Wilson
Scott Lee
Steve Boyer
Nick Varner

Trying to hook up with Buddy Hall at the moment, perhaps.

r/DCP

ribdoner
11-18-2017, 06:59 PM
hosing up 13 runnable racks in a row tells me your breaking well...keep it up

DrCue'sProtege
11-18-2017, 07:38 PM
hosing up 13 runnable racks in a row tells me your breaking well...keep it up

No, not 13 in a row. But 13 spreads in a row where I had a chance, I felt. It might have taken 40 breaks to get 13 spreads where I felt I had a chance to run.

r/DCP

greyghost
11-19-2017, 06:35 AM
supposedly, 9 ball high runs...
Niels Feijen ran 15 racks on 9'
and
McCready did 21 on a bar table at Hard Times.

David matlock and fat randy Wallace both ran 28 racks of 9.....randy did it back to back with one miss in between

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greyghost
11-19-2017, 06:38 AM
Five from Tom Rossman.

Two from Diana Minor.

Along with:

Mark Wilson

Scott Lee

Steve Boyer

Nick Varner

r/DCP

You need a mental coach/sports psychologist......not a guy telling you what to do physically.

Just my opinion after reading your posts after many years.

Itís not like you donít know what to do. I firmly believe you have problems with your focus

mikethebike
11-25-2017, 10:44 AM
In 1969 I was stationed at Great Lakes Naval Base and a guy named Asa Woodbury ran 15 racks of what we called 'Chicago' 9-ball.......these were the rules:

double on break
double on run
call the 9 shot
re-spot the 9 until it is the last ball on the table

He used and old Rambow with a dead-flat tip....

BmoreMoney
11-25-2017, 11:25 AM

r/DCP

Nah, just take up one pocket like me lol!

Five from Tom Rossman.
Two from Diana Minor.
Along with:
Mark Wilson
Scott Lee
Steve Boyer
Nick Varner

r/DCP

Imo, having so many different people " teach " you seems it may be counter productive as they probably have different techniques and theories . Kinda like when studying martial arts there is only one " master "?

Icon of Sin
11-25-2017, 12:05 PM
Out of curiousity... about how many break and runs in 9ball do you get in say a 2 hour period?

BmoreMoney
11-25-2017, 12:38 PM
Out of curiousity... about how many break and runs in 9ball do you get in say a 2 hour period?

Playing one pocket I probably only have 2 or 3 break and runs per hour.

JohnnyOzone
11-25-2017, 01:05 PM

r/DCP

get in line. that's an average day for me, no matter which game i'm playing

nobcitypool
11-25-2017, 01:25 PM
I played Mike at his house, on his 9' gold crown, for 3 hours on Thursday. I watched him warm up and saw one stroke flaw that was causing his problem. He was pushing out his elbow on the stroke 3 to 5". I also noticed his tip wasn't on CCB when he thought it was, he was consistently 1/2 tip left of CCB.

Mike has very good hand to eye coordination, he fixed the elbow problem almost immediately.

His table plays superb but the pockets play fairly tight. He ran one rack while we played but had a lot of 6 to 8 ball runs. It's clear he watches a lot of professional matches by watching his pattern play and CB positioning. He has little problem consistently hitting 1/2 and 1/4 ball shots and playing position from those shots with outside and inside English. He played quite well.

I encouraged Mike to get in some leagues in Bloomington or Evansville and make friends with some good players to regularly play with. I would say his biggest weakness is his safety play which he would fix with regular competition. There's no doubt Mike would be a solid 7/9 in the Indianapolis APA league. With some regular competition, I believe he'd easily be a solid B player if not a little better.

I watched Mike's stroke a lot as we played, I don't think he needs more stroke lessons if he continues to eliminate the flaring elbow. He has a very slight elbow drop that doesn't occur until after the tip contacts the CB. I think Mike's biggest problem is his competitive world consists of him comparing himself to the pros he watches on video. If he'll get out and play other "mere mortals" he'll realize how good his game is which will help his attitude and confidence.

Black-Balled
11-25-2017, 01:38 PM
Those pros do make it look ez.

I played Mike at his house, on his 9' gold crown, for 3 hours on Thursday. I watched him warm up and saw one stroke flaw that was causing his problem. He was pushing out his elbow on the stroke 3 to 5". I also noticed his tip wasn't on CCB when he thought it was, he was consistently 1/2 tip left of CCB.

Mike has very good hand to eye coordination, he fixed the elbow problem almost immediately.

His table plays superb but the pockets play fairly tight. He ran one rack while we played but had a lot of 6 to 8 ball runs. It's clear he watches a lot of professional matches by watching his pattern play and CB positioning. He has little problem consistently hitting 1/2 and 1/4 ball shots and playing position from those shots with outside and inside English. He played quite well.

I encouraged Mike to get in some leagues in Bloomington or Evansville and make friends with some good players to regularly play with. I would say his biggest weakness is his safety play which he would fix with regular competition. There's no doubt Mike would be a solid 7/9 in the Indianapolis APA league. With some regular competition, I believe he'd easily be a solid B player if not a little better.

I watched Mike's stroke a lot as we played, I don't think he needs more stroke lessons if he continues to eliminate the flaring elbow. He has a very slight elbow drop that doesn't occur until after the tip contacts the CB. I think Mike's biggest problem is his competitive world consists of him comparing himself to the pros he watches on video. If he'll get out and play other "mere mortals" he'll realize how good his game is which will help his attitude and confidence.

Icon of Sin
11-27-2017, 05:45 AM

You know... I really thought he played well. You can tell by his attitude and frustration. I know this because I am very similar in beating myself up.

I really hope he takes your advice on getting out and competing, it is something that I have been saying for years... but see my disclaimer, I'm really no one to offer any advice to someone.

I used to get all shitty and stuff with him like others here until I really started to see how similar I can be. I understand to an extent as I can be very hard on myself too... not to the point of publicly degrading myself on the internet, but I do it to myself a lot. (ie saying "nice shot jackass" "You stupid bastard" to myself)

I wish DCP would come to the Expo or the Open or something like that. I know he mentioned that a lot of the players where he is are pretty bad and that was part of his hesitation for joining a league. The Expo is a great place to get some good competition. $100 bucks get you entry to the expo for all 4 days and also gets you in the Amateur Open which has some super tough competition from all over the country. Not to mention the action tables where you can play 5 or 10 dollar racks of 9 ball to your hearts content.

Shawn Armstrong
11-29-2017, 08:20 AM

If he only ran one rack in 3 hrs of play, and only runs 6-8, he shouldnít be a 9 in APA play, unless you have a very soft league. One of our 9s in our league played Mika in a tournament 2 weeks ago, and lost 11-6, because he broke dry in 4 of his breaks. Thatís a few steps above 6-8 ball runs.

Icon of Sin
11-29-2017, 08:45 AM
If he only ran one rack in 3 hrs of play, and only runs 6-8, he shouldn’t be a 9 in APA play, unless you have a very soft league. One of our 9s in our league played Mika in a tournament 2 weeks ago, and lost 11-6, because he broke dry in 4 of his breaks. That’s a few steps above 6-8 ball runs.

While I tend to agree with you, there are many different grades of SL9 in the APA. You could have one that shoots and plays pro caliber or you can have one that plays high B level. Also, break and runs and rack win are not the only factors that go into calculating that level as I'm sure you know. APA plays 9ball by ball/point count and the rating is calulated a certain way via that score and your inning and safety counts as well. Naturally if you break and run a lot that inning count will be low.

It is also my understanding that DCP plays on a tougher then most 9 foot Gold Crown and per his posts it is notoriously stingy on the break. Factor this in with the fact that the majority of APA 9ball is played on barbox and Valleys at that, I'm sure DCP's as well as anybody else's, runout count would be higher.

So just being fair and playing devil's advocate, DCP struggling to run a rack on his tougher then normal 9 foot GC is no criteria whatsoever for an APA skill level.

Plus, with all that being said... being a 9 in the APA really isn't much of an accomplishment. I quit APA league 6 years ago and I was a 9 back then. I still play everyday and I feel like I play considerably better then I did back then plus I am playing on much tougher equipment regularly. I still feel like I suck at the game.

In a random APA division a skill level 9 might be few and far between. In the rest of the pool world, they are a dime a dozen.

nobcitypool
11-29-2017, 11:24 AM
If he only ran one rack in 3 hrs of play, and only runs 6-8, he shouldnít be a 9 in APA play, unless you have a very soft league. One of our 9s in our league played Mika in a tournament 2 weeks ago, and lost 11-6, because he broke dry in 4 of his breaks. Thatís a few steps above 6-8 ball runs.

Shawn, that's great. What would have been the result had the weakest 9 in the league played Mika? Was this a 9 foot table with tight pockets or a 7 foot barbox?

I think the Indianapolis APA league is relatively weak compared to the stronger leagues like Chicago for example. I was just putting it into the only perspective I had. Mike is not a pro for sure but he's not a hack that can't pocket 3 balls in a row either. Thanks for your positive post.

nobcitypool
11-29-2017, 11:36 AM
While I tend to agree with you, there are many different grades of SL9 in the APA. You could have one that shoots and plays pro caliber or you can have one that plays high B level. Also, break and runs and rack win are not the only factors that go into calculating that level as I'm sure you know. APA plays 9ball by ball/point count and the rating is calulated a certain way via that score and your inning and safety counts as well. Naturally if you break and run a lot that inning count will be low.

It is also my understanding that DCP plays on a tougher then most 9 foot Gold Crown and per his posts it is notoriously stingy on the break. Factor this in with the fact that the majority of APA 9ball is played on barbox and Valleys at that, I'm sure DCP's as well as anybody else's, runout count would be higher.

So just being fair and playing devil's advocate, DCP struggling to run a rack on his tougher then normal 9 foot GC is no criteria whatsoever for an APA skill level.

Plus, with all that being said... being a 9 in the APA really isn't much of an accomplishment. I quit APA league 6 years ago and I was a 9 back then. I still play everyday and I feel like I play considerably better then I did back then plus I am playing on much tougher equipment regularly. I still feel like I suck at the game.

In a random APA division a skill level 9 might be few and far between. In the rest of the pool world, they are a dime a dozen.

Excellent post and dead on. Most really good players don't bother with APA as the competition level is too low. But the 9's are still better than 95% plus of the league. I was just offering a perspective. Reading many of Mike's posts would lead people to believe he can't run 3 or 4 balls. That's clearly not the case. To put things in further perspective, Mike probably didn't play 10 hours of pool before he was 45. He worked and saved/invested his money for 30 plus years so he could comfortably retire at age 56. He can't beat Earl Strickland but he does have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of. I noticed he had a new Alfa Romeo in the garage and a new F150 in the driveway, both paid for. What a bum.

runscott
11-30-2017, 12:59 PM
I can be very hard on myself too... not to the point of publicly degrading myself on the internet

Words to live by.

Choir Boy
11-30-2017, 01:55 PM
David matlock and fat randy Wallace both ran 28 racks of 9.....randy did it back to back with one miss in between

Sorry, but to put it politely, I'm a bit skeptical. Where? When? What witnesses? What kind of tables? How many shims? New cloth? Simonis?

Were they playing for money? How much? Who were they playing with? Who was racking?

Frankly, if you are playing on a good, double shimmed table, there ain't any way you can break and make a ball 28 racks in a row.

I believe Feijan likely did his 15 because I saw 17 games won in a row at the Enlisted Men's Club in Baltimore's Inner Harbor way back when. It was in a $50 a game 7 man ring game with the house man racking and it was a double shimmed perfectly set up ring game table. Paid double on the run and double on the break. That adds up to $10,200 in a day when you could buy a decent tract home for that price.

Anybody remember that place?

greyghost
12-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Sorry, but to put it politely, I'm a bit skeptical. Where? When? What witnesses? What kind of tables? How many shims? New cloth? Simonis?

Were they playing for money? How much? Who were they playing with? Who was racking?

Frankly, if you are playing on a good, double shimmed table, there ain't any way you can break and make a ball 28 racks in a row.

I believe Feijan likely did his 15 because I saw 17 games won in a row at the Enlisted Men's Club in Baltimore's Inner Harbor way back when. It was in a $50 a game 7 man ring game with the house man racking and it was a double shimmed perfectly set up ring game table. Paid double on the run and double on the break. That adds up to $10,200 in a day when you could buy a decent tract home for that price.

Anybody remember that place?

Homan ran 28 racks of 8 ball warming up for the ipt.

Both randy and Davidís runs were on a barbox during gambling matches.

Not sure who they played and for how much but storyís been verified.....

Imop the record that wonít ever be beat is Eddie Taylorís banks in a row record in competition it was 43 if Iím not mistaken.

greyghost
12-04-2017, 09:32 AM
Homan ran 28 racks of 8 ball warming up for the ipt.

Both randy and Davidís runs were on a barbox during gambling matches.

Not sure who they played and for how much but storyís been verified.....

Imop the record that wonít ever be beat is Eddie Taylorís banks in a row record in competition it was 43 if Iím not mistaken.

Itís only hard to believe for us mere mortals [emoji23]

Choir Boy
12-04-2017, 09:32 PM
Itís only hard to believe for us mere mortals [emoji23]

Sorry, I've played with many hall of famers and my scepticism remains.

I will agree that Eddie Taylor may have been the best banker of all time though.

smashmouth
12-05-2017, 05:17 AM
Homan was in dead stroke for those ipt tourneys and i think the only guy to win one outside efren

28 is not believable though, more likely so if he was counting racks where nothing dropped on the break

Neil
12-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Homan was in dead stroke for those ipt tourneys and i think the only guy to win one outside efren

28 is not believable though, more likely so if he was counting racks where nothing dropped on the break

I don't know if he ran 28 or not. But with what I have seen from much lesser ability players, I have no reason to doubt that number at all.

greyghost
12-05-2017, 09:53 AM
I don't know if he ran 28 or not. But with what I have seen from much lesser ability players, I have no reason to doubt that number at all.

Right.....I want to say Chris miller who runs white diamonds has ran like 16 on a BB.

I seen an undercover player lost to the 10 ball ghost at the palace on table 1 in Tulsa... get pissed and switched to playing 14.1 and ran 246 on 4 1/8" pockets

Personally I've ran 8 racks of 8 on a bar box....the big table game is much more open and I don't contest thorstens number by no means.

Twice as easy and only 3x and change more games...... lol gin I say

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Choir Boy
12-05-2017, 10:28 AM

Sorry, but I'd bet $1,000 all day that ANY player couldn't break and make a shot on the 1 ball 28 times in a row (playing 9 ball). Forget about running the rest. So long a s it's a standard table, BB or 9'. I'll even let you try as many times as you like for 4 hours.

[shrugs] Easy money. 8-)

greyghost
12-05-2017, 10:45 AM
Sorry, but I'd bet $1,000 all day that ANY player couldn't break and make a shot on the 1 ball 28 times in a row (playing 9 ball). Forget about running the rest. So long a s it's a standard table, BB or 9'. I'll even let you try as many times as you like for 4 hours.

[shrugs] Easy money. 8-)

I could say the same thing about running 526 doesnít make it any more or less real or believable

And thatís not as strong of a bet as you think. Rack specialists or using a accurack we all know racks can be hacked apart with a player just playing dam near the same layout every time.

Why you think that many tournaments make you put the 2 ball in the back of the rack?

Just because everyone else just wacks away at the break doesnít mean thatís benefiting them lol.

As such of course kicks and jumping the cb are abviously allowed.

Dave will jump full ball with a house cue from a half diamond....Iíve seen it and itís not like heís the best to ever wield a cue but dam sure one of the greats

greyghost
12-05-2017, 10:51 AM
What about worst running 40 balls into one hole without touching another?

Ervilino and crane both supposedly running well over 500. Johnny number is said to be in the 700s.

16 year olds win world championships....

The depth of skill that can be acquired and executed in this game is beyond what some understand, itís just as strong as the mountain of data that chess legends learn and put to use. imop

What those guys do with memory also seems amazingly impossible for us.

Bhlomdahl ran what 33 points in 3 cushion?

Culemans had it at 27 for decades.....everyone thought it would never be beaten.

Eddies banks record was done playing FULL RACK not that half rack stuff we diddle with today. In my mind thatís the holy grail of pool records not the 14.1 high run.

Neil
12-05-2017, 10:55 AM

[shrugs] Easy money. 8-)

At one time I felt the same about someone snapping in the 9 thirteen times in a row. Then I saw it happen, and had to pay out $100 a game on it.

Be careful with bets like that. Donnie Mills just might take you up on it. ;)

greyghost
12-05-2017, 11:11 AM
At one time I felt the same about someone snapping in the 9 thirteen times in a row. Then I saw it happen, and had to pay out $100 a game on it.

Got dang Neil who burned you with that 9 on the break 🤨🧐[emoji23]

Brutal

Neil
12-05-2017, 11:22 AM
Got dang Neil who burned you with that 9 on the break 🤨🧐[emoji23]

Brutal

Some guy in a 5 man ring game. Two of us complained about the rack after about 6 of them, but got voted down. Was too good of an action spot to make a big scene about it.

Choir Boy
12-05-2017, 12:43 PM
them will

Brutal isn't a strong enough word for the 9 on the break story. Obviously a problem with the rack. I would have just asked for a different triangle. No biggie.

And I understand the statistics of critical state physics. My bet proposal still stands. But I'll do the racking, thank you. 8-)

[as an aside about statistics and odds. If you have 23 people in a room the odds are 50-50 that 2 of them will share the same birthday. If you have 75 people in the same room the odds rise to 99.9% that 2 will share the same birthday. It's an exponential thing and it applies to pool too. Just because it happened once in the 2 hundred year history of pool, doesn't mean it can be duplicated. Think of all the billions of games played over those 200 years. I'll take my chances with one person in a four hour period. 'nuff said]

greyghost
12-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Brutal isn't a strong enough word for the 9 on the break story. Obviously a problem with the rack. I would have just asked for a different triangle. No biggie.

And I understand the statistics of critical state physics. My bet proposal still stands. But I'll do the racking, thank you. 8-)

[as an aside about statistics and odds. If you have 23 people in a room the odds are 50-50 that 2 of them will share the same birthday. If you have 75 people in the same room the odds rise to 99.9% that 2 will share the same birthday. It's an exponential thing and it applies to pool too. Just because it happened once in the 2 hundred year history of pool, doesn't mean it can be duplicated. Think of all the billions of games played over those 200 years. I'll take my chances with one person in a four hour period. 'nuff said]

No of course I get what you mean. Trust me itís not like Iím saying ďoh this is a lock for some proĒ

Heck no lol.

Just saying itís been done and can be is all.

With a neutral racker (no accurack) on a brand new table Iíd be betting the same thing your offering lol. Of course those odds are in your favor.

But itís a strawman argument sort of.

No ones gotten ahead of mosconis 526 officially but like we have mentioned in here before....itís mostly because itís not popular.

Lock some monsters up in a room and twll them thereís some big prize or that they canít leave till they bust the record.....the record would fall. I have no doubts. Would it come quick? No. Could it take a few months or 6 heck yeah....but it could and would be accomplished. At least thatís how I feel about it personally

greyghost
12-05-2017, 01:14 PM
No of course I get what you mean. Trust me itís not like Iím saying ďoh this is a lock for some proĒ

Heck no lol.

Just saying itís been done and can be is all.

With a neutral racker (no accurack) on a brand new table Iíd be betting the same thing your offering lol. Of course those odds are in your favor.

But itís a strawman argument sort of.

No ones gotten ahead of mosconis 526 officially but like we have mentioned in here before....itís mostly because itís not popular.

Lock some monsters up in a room and twll them thereís some big prize or that they canít leave till they bust the record.....the record would fall. I have no doubts. Would it come quick? No. Could it take a few months or 6 heck yeah....but it could and would be accomplished. At least thatís how I feel about it personally

Iíve just seen too much myself personally and know too much about the games history to count out possibilities of people NOT being able to accomplish something when they grit their teeth hard enough.

Iíll bet if we went back in time and someone proclaimed someone would be doing the artistic things Florian is doing most would have called bullshit lol....and look at that lil skinny chit, heís on another planet [emoji23]

Choir Boy
12-05-2017, 01:30 PM
Iíve just seen too much myself personally and know too much about the games history to count out possibilities of people NOT being able to accomplish something when they grit their teeth hard enough.

Iíll bet if we went back in time and someone proclaimed someone would be doing the artistic things Florian is doing most would have called bullshit lol....and look at that lil skinny chit, heís on another planet [emoji23]

Newer players have the advantage of having a target to shoot for. Like Isaac Newton said: "If I have seen further it is by standing on ye sholders of Giants."